Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Video: 14yr old Steph Curry talking NBA future and showing off his shot.

Normal body movements of a 12 year old kid with high hopes. You better be sure Dell kept his boys in basketball boot camp.That kid is the best player in the league right now

Default Re: Video: 14yr old Steph Curry talking NBA future and showing off his shot.

His shot still looks the same. This is why I say you can't just pick up a bat and play baseball in high school. Basketball is a rhythm sport where the MJ's, Andrew Bynums, Steph Curry and Ron Artests of the world can stumble upon the sport and work hard and find a niche.

Quote Originally Posted by StephHamann
    Who cares about Steph?

His mom in her prime, DAMN

Shit, she's still bangin' NOW.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

he has changed his shot the release is above his forehead now
    he even talks about this he had that shot up until high school

He pushes the ball to the target. Nothing about his shot is leg strength like Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    Looked more like 12 years old. Compare him to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If7Hrcf04Dw
    Is that guy really 14?

Funny, If you compare 14 year old Curry to him, he'd look like he'd eat Steph for breakfast. But chances are, he won't have a career even close to Steph in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Collie
    Is that guy really 14?

Funny, If you compare 14 year old Curry to him, he'd look like he'd eat Steph for breakfast. But chances are, he won't have a career even close to Steph in the NBA.
    He's 14

Looks like he's 10 in that video.

My thoughts exactly. Doesn't matter how much he dominates kids his age, being a pro and playing against pros is totally different animal...

Barely 5'8 and 135 pounds in that video. Looks more like a 12 yo

Is that guy really 14?

im not imptessed by some highlight videos with some blocks, dunks and crossovers.

1st of all: curry just played in front of ESPN reporters wh would be viewed on national TV. Then Seventh wood is just a highlight mix of various games.

2nd: look at duncan, Dirk, KG....never were flashy, but still, even if you hate or disresepect one of these players, all are at least top25 all time.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Fawker
    Normal body movements of a 12 year old kid with high hopes. You better be sure Dell kept his boys in basketball boot camp.That kid is the best player in the league right now
    My kid at 12 yrs looks like an extraterrestrial compared to 14-year old Curry in terms of both skills and shooting ability:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTD3BtGs8pE

But life's a bitch - his dad was a NBA player and he has inherited his stature plus shooting gene. I am a regular guy rather on the short side (5'10) and best my kid can hope for is to earn an high school scholarship to come to the states and widen his horizons.

Prognosis at that age are shit.

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fandarko
    My kid at 12 yrs looks like an extraterrestrial compared to 14-year old Curry in terms of both skills and shooting ability:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTD3BtGs8pE

But life's a bitch - his dad was a NBA player and he has inherited his stature plus shooting gene. I am a regular guy rather on the short side (5'10) and best my kid can hope for is to earn an high school scholarship to come to the states and widen his horizons.

Prognosis at that age are shit.
    honestly ur kids got some serious talent and he seems like a natural alpha too, good job dad and who knows how far he will get, he could be the next JJ Barea

He used to shoot around before most of the Raptor games those days. I went to several Raptor games as a kid and was always jealous of this other kid who got to shoot around and hang out with the players, that kid was Steph Curry. His dad had such a quick release and was automatic for 3.

He looks way more mature in the video than right now