Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Re: I love iPhone and apple but..

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Who in the right mind wants a water resistant phone? People talk about it like that is the main reason why they want it.
    I have lost several phones duck hunting. I'm on call 24/7, so even if I'm standing waist deep in water for hours, I still need quick access to my phone and be able to hear it. I used the zip lock baggie but it's a pain to use through the plastic, especially when you already have gloves on. Water resistant phones to me are a gawdsend.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    I have lost several phones duck hunting. I'm on call 24/7, so even if I'm standing waist deep in water for hours, I still need quick access to my phone and be able to hear it. I used the zip lock baggie but it's a pain to use through the plastic, especially when you already have gloves on. Water resistant phones to me are a gawdsend.
    Dude, no one cares.

Another rumor the 2017 iPhone will get rid of the touch bezel and implement a newer and improved touchID. I was going to jump ship and purchase the new iPhone 7.. But I'd rather wait for the 7s or a newer android. I hop on my S4 sometimes and do enjoy using it. It seems much faster than I had believed it to be. I enjoy using apps I can use without jailbreaking.

If android rids themselves of touchwiz and get a software like ios I'll stay with them.

Yes. Waterproof IS a must. It's 2016 dammit. That shit should be standard.

Give us removable batteries and SD cards. I don't want to pay to get my phone serviced to replace a battery. Let me do it myself.

Very good NBA starter

how fast or slow is wireless charging?

how does it compare to charging with 2A charging lines?

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Draz

If android rids themselves of touchwiz and get a software like ios I'll stay with them.

Thats Samsung and not Android. Other OEM running Android does not have touchwiz..

Pure Android >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> crappy IOS

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    Ok you're an exception because you're an outdoorsman but im talking general public. Its a luxury being waterproof.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    Got the same one as you about the week ago. Kind of like it. Never had an iphone before.
    I like the 6 but i feel like always go back to SE.

I don't get the Apple hype. My whole family has iPhones except me. Yet they always comment on how they love the features and UI on my HTC. What's funny is that I can actually download features from the Apple UI and use them on my phone. I'm actually using the Windows 10 Theme, with Apple Icons, and the HTC Blink-feed, mixed with various Android features. Android is so customizable at this point I'm not sure why anyone would choose anything else.

If you under 30 and have an Android

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I don't get the Apple hype. My whole family has iPhones except me. Yet they always comment on how they love the features and UI on my HTC. What's funny is that I can actually download features from the Apple UI and use them on my phone. I'm actually using the Windows 10 Theme, with Apple Icons, and the HTC Blink-feed, mixed with various Android features. Android is so customizable at this point I'm not sure why anyone would choose anything else.
    iMessage bro.

can you use that on android? it's incredibly smooth, unlimited gif/image size, instant.

i am tempted to revert back to android, but i text so much even for projects we work on, that I need a smooth text service.

National High School Star

I have a Nextbit Robin and strangely like it. I'm not a poweruser though (use Blackberry for work, etc...) so I mainly use it for web browsing and aesthetical purposes

No one talks about how great iMessage is.

Ios 10 beta is amazing. My iPhone 5s is fluid as fck and incredibly faster. The messaging and texting just got way more superb.

That's why I'm still on Apple.

No one talks about how great iMessage is.

Ios 10 beta is amazing. My iPhone 5s is fluid as fck and incredibly faster. The messaging and texting just got way more superb.

That's why I'm still on Apple.
    how did u get io10 beta?

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    how did u get io10 beta?
    https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/

Go there. Sign up/login by entering your Apple ID. Download the user profile.

After downloading the profile app, go to settings and the update should be there.

Ios 10 beta 7

https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/

Go there. Sign up/login by entering your Apple ID. Download the user profile.

After downloading the profile app, go to settings and the update should be there.

Ios 10 beta 7
    thanks, you beta b1tch