Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Super Handsome East River Livn''s Avatar

Default Re: The fairness of "our" justice system

Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
    Well what else does he have to do with his time? He doesn't work and collects money from the government. He has no goals and is too stupid to be a normal functioning member of society. So he sits around all day complaining about the justice system like a typical rundown hoodlum with absolutely nothing positive to offer. He could die tomorrow and nobody would give a shit. Hell the world would be slightly better without him.
    How do you know he's unemployed and on welfare? Now THAT is kinda racist

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    And so do you. You guys just get more 2nd chances.
    Cops hang around crime ridden areas. More cops, more arrests. We've been over this. Assaults, robberies, homicides... cops aren't selective when they respond to these types of crimes. You think cops pick and choose when to prosecute drug offenders, and they do, but cops don't pick and choose when to arrest assault suspects. The only way you don't get arrested for that, is you don't commit the crime.

Blacks DO NOT burn down black owned businesses. That there is the most important problem in the back community. We don't own the businesses in there.
    Interesting. Maybe they're all lying?
    https://twitter.com/NumbersMuncher/s...210624/photo/1

http://blog.blackbusiness.org/2014/0...l#.V78yaPkrJQI

True. But slavery in Africa and Chattel slavery that my ancestors expierenced was two totally different things.
    Murder by hanging and murder by severe **** penetration are both murder.

Some of the ways you were considered a slave in Africa was if you owed a debt, or if your tribe was defeated in a war. But you were eventually assimilated into that tribe. And you weren't owned. When I get a chance, I'll send you info on it.
    We've been trying to assimilate blacks into this country for a long, long time. It didn't take Asians long; mainly because their values and culture is something to take pride in, and mimics the same values and culture as most of the rest of America. Go look at the Rap top 40 charts and tell me what kind of culture and values young black youth are taught these days. Let's play a game, we'll look at the top 10 country songs, and top 10 rap songs, and compare their lyrics. Want to give it a shot?

Also...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dahomey

All these unfortunate beings are considered as strangers and foreigners, who have no right to the protection of the law, and may be treated with severity, or sold to a stranger, according to the pleasure of their owners."

Travels in the Interior of Africa, Mungo Park, Travels in the Interior of Africa v. II, Chapter XXII – War and Slavery.
    Being used for a ritual sacrifice isn't really as warm and fuzzy as you make it sound. Sure, some cultures in Africa treated their slaves more like indentured servants; as did many Americans (white and BLACK). Some didn't, just like in Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
    Well what else does he have to do with his time? He doesn't work and collects money from the government. He has no goals and is too stupid to be a normal functioning member of society. So he sits around all day complaining about the justice system like a typical rundown hoodlum with absolutely nothing positive to offer. He could die tomorrow and nobody would give a shit. Hell the world would be slightly better without him.
    Link??

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Cops hang around crime ridden areas. More cops, more arrests. We've been over this. Assaults, robberies, homicides... cops aren't selective when they respond to these types of crimes. You think cops pick and choose when to prosecute drug offenders, and they do, but cops don't pick and choose when to arrest assault suspects. The only way you don't get arrested for that, is you don't commit the crime.
    Yes. We have been over this many times. Where we disagree is this notion that blacks are inherent criminals and the circumstances that they're put in has nothing to do with their situation.

You don't see middle class blacks doing drive bys. Or getting arrested. Why? Answer that then apply that to everyone and this problem would be solved.

I stand corrected here. And this is aweful. I've said this many times, I don't see why blacks would riot over Michael Brown. Either way, there's always gonna be a criminal element that join civil unrest to take advantage of a situation.

Murder by hanging and murder by severe **** penetration are both murder.
    Right. But your argument basically states that Africans treated slaves like how they were treated by Europeans. THAT'S NOT TRUE. Chattel slavery was a life long event. They were property. African slavery was more like indentured servants.

We've been trying to assimilate blacks into this country for a long, long time. It didn't take Asians long; mainly because their values and culture is something to take pride in, and mimics the same values and culture as most of the rest of America.
    Asians are a small minority. They make up 3 to 5 percent of the population? They're not a threat. Let them start to grow in numbers. They will be treated the same way.

Go look at the Rap top 40 charts and tell me what kind of culture and values young black youth are taught these days. Let's play a game, we'll look at the top 10 country songs, and top 10 rap songs, and compare their lyrics. Want to give it a shot?
    Rap is a genre of music. And Gangster rap doesn't make up all rap. So it wouldn't be a fair assessment. I'd be willing to put Gangsta rap on the same line as Hardcore Heavy Metal.

Also...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dahomey

Being used for a ritual sacrifice isn't really as warm and fuzzy as you make it sound. Sure, some cultures in Africa treated their slaves more like indentured servants; as did many Americans (white and BLACK). Some didn't, just like in Africa.
    Lol. Now this is cherry picking. Were there fair white slavers? Yes. But as a whole? Collectively? No. And The type of slavery in Africa was different from that of American Chattel slavery.

Undefeated

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Link??
    He was trying to antagonize the "white racists" in a black lives matter thread that got deleted. Said he was on government assistance and he didn't care what anyone thought. Said it like he was proud.

Dude is just a ****ing loser.

Yes. We have been over this many times. Where we disagree is this notion that blacks are inherent criminals and the circumstances that they're put in has nothing to do with their situation.
    I don't think that any of us think that though. I don't think that anybody honestly believes that a black person raised in a good family environment with good educational and economic opportunities is any more prone to criminality than anybody else.

When you look at criminals, you see an obvious pattern. Not always, but a very high proportion of criminals come from single parent homes and are raised in an environment where they are exposed to casual criminality and learn that crime is normal behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I don't think that any of us think that though. I don't think that anybody honestly believes that a black person raised in a good family environment with good educational and economic opportunities is any more prone to criminality than anybody else.

When you look at criminals, you see an obvious pattern. Not always, but a very high proportion of criminals come from single parent homes and are raised in an environment where they are exposed to casual criminality and learn that crime is normal behavior.
    This is all I've ever said. And I understand that a history and stats that show a tendency of crime is gonna make people antsy. But the question has to be why? How did it get to this? Black families used to stay together. They worked hard. They weren't commiting crime at an insane rate. So again, what happened? The water? The air?

This is all I've ever said. And I understand that a history and stats that show a tendency of crime is gonna make people antsy. But the question has to be why? How did it get to this? Black families used to stay together. They worked hard. They weren't commiting crime at an insane rate. So again, what happened? The water? The air?
    Too many black people grow up in that environment where they're exposed to casual criminality that normalizes criminal behavior.

This wasn't the case before the 1960s. Blacks had single parent families LESS than whites. Now blacks have single parent families at nearly TRIPLE the rate of whites.... What the hell happened? Did the biological nature of black Americans suddenly have a drastic change in the 1960s? Obviously not. I think any reasonable person has to admit that it's a matter of government social policy.

NBA Legend

The Democrats.

Too many black people grow up in that environment where they're exposed to casual criminality that normalizes criminal behavior.

This wasn't the case before the 1960s. Blacks had single parent families LESS than whites. Now blacks have single parent families at nearly TRIPLE the rate of whites.... What the hell happened? Did the biological nature of black Americans suddenly have a drastic change in the 1960s? Obviously not. I think any reasonable person has to admit that it's a matter of government social policy.
    Yep. Blacks never should've accepted welfare. Martin Luther King meant well, but preaching assimilation did more harm than good. I could go on and on.

So then how do we change it? In my opinion, blacks have to take control of their communities not only morally, but financially. We need to stop depending on the government because their support comes with asterisks. We need to stop voting all together. All we are is votes for the Democrats. They follow up on nothing they promise. And it's always the same old BS and rhetoric.

We need to stop funding the races that get rich owning businesses in our communities. We couldn't run a business in theirs.

These thing among others will get us back on the right path.

NBA Legend

So then how do we change it? In my opinion, blacks have to take control of their communities not only morally, but financially. We need to stop depending on the government because their support comes with asterisks. We need to stop voting all together. All we are is votes for the Democrats. They follow up on nothing they promise. And it's always the same old BS and rhetoric.

We need to stop funding the races that get rich owning businesses in our communities. We couldn't run a business in theirs.

These thing among others will get us back on the right path.

The problem is the jobs available 60 years ago aren't available anymore. You can't farm, too many illegal immigrants here driving the wages down. You can't get city jobs in factories cause the factories are gone.

Today's jobs depend on skills the black community is way behind on. And there are so many youth out there that have been raised so poorly, there's just nothing available for them to do that pays more than a minimum wage.

I don't know what you can even do at this point about the majority of them. I think at some point blacks need to make a decision about the future, whether they want lots of poor blacks, or a smaller minority of capable blacks. And they have to pressure the wrong ones to stop having kids. If white people try to do this, it's a huge cry of racism. But the wrong people having kids is the problem. And the instinctive tribal mentality is to not want to become an even smaller minority than you are. But look at jews, asians, indians. Aside from stereotypes about nerdiness, they don't have problems in society. Blacks need fewer kids, but better equipped ones. They have to somehow prevent single, irresponsible women from having kids. But what can you do? If you encourage sterilization in the penal system, people will freak out. If you encourage abortion, people will freak out. And you're simply not going to get anywhere suggesting abstinence.

The answers to these problems are not going to be easy and they're not gonna make anyone feel good. Which is why we'll probably never see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    The problem is the jobs available 60 years ago aren't available anymore. You can't farm, too many illegal immigrants here driving the wages down. You can't get city jobs in factories cause the factories are gone.

Today's jobs depend on skills the black community is way behind on. And there are so many youth out there that have been raised so poorly, there's just nothing available for them to do that pays more than a minimum wage.
    Lol. Really? Own the markets, own the gas stations, own the restraunts, own the liquor stores, own the ****n hair salons (lol). Own the land that Walmart's are on. Then we'll have the funds to put our kids through college. And thus training them on the latest and greatest. But the key is we need to own our own shit.

I don't know what you can even do at this point about the majority of them. I think at some point blacks need to make a decision about the future, whether they want lots of poor blacks, or a smaller minority of capable blacks. And they have to pressure the wrong ones to stop having kids. If white people try to do this, it's a huge cry of racism. But the wrong people having kids is the problem. And the instinctive tribal mentality is to not want to become an even smaller minority than you are. But look at jews, asians, indians. Aside from stereotypes about nerdiness, they don't have problems in society. Blacks need fewer kids, but better equipped ones. They have to somehow prevent single, irresponsible women from having kids. But what can you do? If you encourage sterilization in the penal system, people will freak out. If you encourage abortion, people will freak out. And you're simply not going to get anywhere suggesting abstinence.

The answers to these problems are not going to be easy and they're not gonna make anyone feel good. Which is why we'll probably never see them.
    Other races don't have problems because they're not a threat to the dominant race. Blacks are and always have been. That's why Hispanics take so much heat as well. More numbers equal more power. So how do you limit the power? Preach genocide, abortion, throw the men I jail. Give them harsher sentences. That way, they can't vote and procreate. And, AND, they're cheap labor.

NBA Legend

It's the old patient, unsexy Booker T way versus the demanding, soap boxing, instant accommodation of WEB DeBois.

People have a tendency to put their pride before being practical. That's why you got so many n1ggas doin life because someone smudged their puma (chris rock)

And the funny thing is, if you look at the early life of Booker T versus the activist, angry, demanding WEB... it's the same old song and dance:

Booker was born into slavery to Jane, an enslaved African-American woman on the plantation of James Burroughs in southwest Virginia, near Hale's Ford in Franklin County.
    Born in Great Barrington, Massachusetts Alfred and Mary Silvina Du Bois, WEB grew up in a relatively tolerant and integrated community. Mary Silvina Burghardt's family was part of the very small free black population of Great Barrington and had long owned land in the state

A guy who knows what its like to struggle and understands the process of achieving independence... versus the classic college liberal demanding everything be given to him right now.

History on a loop.

NBA Legend

Other races don't have problems because they're not a threat to the dominant race. Blacks are and always have been. That's why Hispanics take so much heat as well. More numbers equal more power. So how do you limit the power? Preach genocide, abortion, throw the men I jail. Give them harsher sentences. That way, they can't vote and procreate. And, AND, they're cheap labor.

You are right. No group wants to be replaced. Not numerically, not culturally, not financially. And that's why southern conservatives have historically preached segregation, and why northern liberals have historically practiced it. That's why ethnic conflict exists in every part of the world where there are multiple ethnicities. Every group has the same innate human tribalism, but the liberals as usual pretend they're above it so they can feel superior and more advanced. But the numbers say they're more segregated than anyone.

But Democratic politicians WANT dependent blacks in every city. They need people who will vote for big government. With big government comes more taxes, more back door deals, more control for the few. Every local and state government would have less power without black voters. Black voters simply vote for the hand that feeds, and nothing else that hand does matters to them. It matters to other voters, but those voters get neutralized by the black vote. And that's why the Democrat politicians want you guys close by. And they tell their dumb, wannabe-progressive liberal sheep that it's all about emotional happy words like tolerance and diversity. Words the liberal sheep loves to hear and believe he believes in, except he doesn't actually live that fairy tale. Not that it matters to him. He feels more elevated than the next guy, and that's what's important. And the irony of course is that he makes fun of religious people using that exact same narrative.

But you're right. Blacks are the pawns of big government. Good luck getting them to ACTUALLY help you get your own land, and staighten out your youth, and save money. That's white people culture, and if you assimilate culturally with the whites... We might all start supporting smaller government! And they definitely dont want that. So they'll continue to convince effeminate white try-hards like DeuceFakkit that black people need to be coddled and babysat like retarded children. And that's how they'll keep you guys from growing.

No, nobody does. I don't think a black guy is any more dangerous than a white or Asian dude.

But... when you take a black guy and put him in the ghetto where he and all his buddies call each other ******s and don't go to class and then blame the school system for him not passing and then he can't get a job and blames poverty for while he's selling rocks and then he gets arrested and then he says 'white people sell rocks on the street corner too, only in white neighborhoods and they don't get caught'...

That person is dangerous, and is not, nor ever will be, anything but an absolute drain on society.