Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default So how long until Demarcus Cousins demands a trade and the Kings are blown up?

Allstar break? Anyone got a rough estimate?

National High School Star

Default Re: So how long until Demarcus Cousins demands a trade and the Kings are blown up?

He should've come to Denver in a trade involving Lawson

Default Re: So how long until Demarcus Cousins demands a trade and the Kings are blown up?

There are Celtics fans out here that would trade their Nets draft pick (Ben simmons possibility) for injury prone DMC

Dmavs you bitch boy im not talking about you, there are tons of delusional Celtics fans out there like you. I was reading a Celtics board yesterday

Local High School Star Monta Ellis MVP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Allstar break? Anyone got a rough estimate?
    I'm a lifelong Pacer fan but I have been following the entire NBA as of recently. Sources say DMC is unhappy with Rondo's attitude and lack of work ethic. It's been a pretty toxic situation in Sacramento for DeMarcus's entire career and he wants out before it's too late. He is only 25 years old so many teams have expressed interest in DeMarcus and preliminary talks have already been started.

Banned

It'll be interesting

If everything bombs, I'd want to trade him to a team like Boston for some of their young talent

Imagine if OKC somehow got him

Damn

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    It'll be interesting

If everything bombs, I'd want to trade him to a team like Boston for some of their young talent

Imagine if OKC somehow got him

Damn
    Celtics arent giving up a chance to draft the next LebRon for an injury prone losing ass stat padder like DMC

I dont know why everyone seems to think Celtics would do this. Its not just your retard ass Gif its a lot of people

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ai2death
    He should've come to Denver in a trade involving Lawson
    After how stupid their front office was this summer I'm enjoying their losses.

Plus when gif reaction cries, I'm happy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    After how stupid their front office was this summer I'm enjoying their losses.

Plus when gif reaction cries, I'm happy.
    Not even 10 games into the season ese'

Chill hombre'

Good college starter Locked_Up_Tonight's Avatar

He's a talented player but I'm not sure he is a guy that creates meaningful wins for a franchise. At some point it isn't the coach, the personnel, etc etc... this is his 6th year in the league. And he at 25 is in his physical prime.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight
    He's a talented player but I'm not sure he is a guy that creates meaningful wins for a franchise. At some point it isn't the coach, the personnel, etc etc... this is his 6th year in the league. And he at 25 is in his physical prime.

Banned

That's the reason I don't want him. It's always someone else but the issues are never his fault. There was a bunch of articles talking about Orlando being their most likely trade partner due to being able to offer Vucevic and young pieces, I hope it doesn't happen because I think he's a good player but has a track record of being mediocre.

Made AS game on a technicality too, didnt earn it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    Made AS game on a technicality too, didnt earn it

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    That's the reason I don't want him. It's always someone else but the issues are never his fault. There was a bunch of articles talking about Orlando being their most likely trade partner due to being able to offer Vucevic and young pieces, I hope it doesn't happen because I think he's a good player but has a track record of being mediocre.
    He'd have run-ins with a guy like Skiles, but he needs a coach that's tough to whip him into shape. Skiles definitely doesn't tolerate nonsense, but I think he'd fair better with him than Karl.

Carlisle and Pop could handle him. Doc has a way to connect with players. Malone was a good balance of toughness/understanding/smarts and he got canned of course (good job Vivek!).

Also re: potential trading spots. Celtics have another Brooklyn pick swap and another unprotected 2018 pick coming their way. Apparently 2017 draft class is getting mad hype already. They have the Dallas pick that's top-7 protected. They have a top-12 protected Minny first. They have picks than the 2016 Nets pick to offer.

If they give up that pick, it's not like it's the end of the world. I would wait, if I was Ainge, to see where it lands before dealing for him. I don't think Boogie leaves during the season. Teams will low ball imo during the season. He has 2 more years on his deal after this one, I believe. Still should fetch 2+ first rounders and at least one stud young player. Then again, Vlade hasn't been a good GM.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    I think Cousin's percieved value on message boards/by writers like Simmons is higher than what GMs believe.