Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Highlights of Anthony "MVP All Euroleague team of the decade" Parker in Europe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os-Dx0orSmo

Truly amazing to see such an average level athlete with an average skillset somehow find it within himself to become the best player of an entire continent! Truly inspirational

Default Re: Highlights of Anthony "MVP All Euroleague team of the decade" Parker in Europe

Someone posi-rep this guy for me?

Quote Originally Posted by vBulletin Message
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Nick Young again.

Default Re: Highlights of Anthony "MVP All Euroleague team of the decade" Parker in Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os-Dx0orSmo

Truly amazing to see such an average level athlete with an average skillset somehow find it within himself to become the best player of an entire continent! Truly inspirational

You posted a pic that is NOT a Euroleague MVP award.

Another troll fail.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague

Another troll fail.

Actually that trophy is one of the many Euroleague titles that Parker lead his team to singlehandedly. I posted that pic to show Parker in his highest moment of Euro-glory

Another troll fail.

He's still the only player in Euroleague history to win back to back MVP's though. One of the Greatest Of All Time EL players.

True story, his game is suited to european basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Actually that trophy is one of the many Euroleague titles that Parker lead his team to singlehandedly. I posted that pic to show Parker in his highest moment of Euro-glory
    No it is not.

It's not a Euroleague MVP and it's not a Euroleague championship.

You really need to greatly improve your trolling skills.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    He's still the only player in Euroleague history to win back to back MVP's though. One of the Greatest Of All Time EL players.
    The award began in 2005 numb nuts.

I rule the local playground

Anthony Parker was a good player,he returned in Nba at the age of 31 and averaged 12 points on 47% fg...No reason why he couldn't average 15-17 points in his prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon_Koncak
    Anthony Parker was a good player,he returned in Nba at the age of 31 and averaged 12 points on 47% fg...No reason why he couldn't average 15-17 points in his prime.
    His "MVP" Euroleague year = 14 PPG

Next year in NBA ("scrub") = 12 PPG and 15 PPG in the playoffs

of course, in NBA only fan lore.......................they have a different "story", something like 50 points a game in Euroleague and 2 in NBA.

And some people still believe that NBA players can't dominate those leagues..

Summary: A savvy and athletic swingman, Anthony Parker became a European basketball superstar playing the Euroleague with Maccabi Elite Tel Aviv. Parker went from being relatively unknown to earning back-to-back Euroleague MVP awards, winning Euroleague titles in 2004 and 2005 and reaching another final in 2006. He also took the 2001 SuproLeague trophy with the Israeli powerhouse. Parker, whose alley-oop dunks and finesse, trademark mid-range shots turned him into a European basketball icon, also won five Israeli League and Cup titles in as many seasons with Maccabi."

Quote: the official Euroleague website:
    http://www.euroleague.net/history/50...layer-nominees

His "MVP" Euroleague year = 14 PPG

Next year in NBA ("scrub") = 12 PPG and 15 PPG in the playoffs

of course, in NBA only fan lore.......................they have a different "story", something like 50 points a game in Euroleague and 2 in NBA.

On about 5-10 more minutes per game.

Oh yeah, sorry, Eurotrash sites don't keep track of things like advanced statistics or minutes played.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    And some people still believe that NBA players can't dominate those leagues..
    And some people still believe that 14 PPG is "dominating".

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    On about 5-10 more minutes per game.

Oh yeah, sorry, Eurotrash sites don't keep track of things like advanced statistics or minutes played.
    You make up whatever you like, especially when you get totally owned and proven wrong.