Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Even with Wade and Bosh on the court....

This finals certainly makes me question why he didn't take on a bigger burden and force Spurs to make adjustments in 2014 - to shoot those percentages, and not take more shots, when your team is clearly struggling, is absurd.

Compared with this year, it looks like he really didn't try all that hard in last year's playoffs - especially on defense and on the boards, where there is a night and day difference in terms of effort between this year and last. You can tell the man really wants to stick it to Riley, and can't handle not being the major decision maker for whatever franchise he happens to play for.

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    He was just as bad if you actually watched the series instead of reading stat lines.
    I ****ing watched the series. I don't think you people function correctly when talking about LeBron. You need to take a step back and actually look at what you are typing.

Like, you are trying to make a case for LeBron's 27/10/4 on 70+ TS% being as bad as Wade's 14/4/3 sub-50 TS%. Like, lets go down your train of logic...

If LeBron was as bad as Wade, why was LeBron's stats so much better? And why couldn't Wade try to copy LeBron'sc effective stat padding ways? Exactly why is the statistical difference so enormous?

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    I ****ing watched the series. I don't think you people function correctly when talking about LeBron. You need to take a step back and actually look at what you are typing.

Like, you are trying to make a case for LeBron's 27/10/4 on 70+ TS% being as bad as Wade's 14/4/3 sub-50 TS%. Like, lets go down your train of logic...

If LeBron was as bad as Wade, why was LeBron's stats so much better? And why couldn't Wade try to copy LeBron'sc effective stat padding ways? Exactly why is the statistical difference so enormous?
    Pot meet Kettle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    This finals certainly makes me question why he didn't take on a bigger burden and force Spurs to make adjustments in 2014 - to shoot those percentages, and not take more shots, when your team is clearly struggling, is absurd.

Compared with this year, it looks like he really didn't try all that hard in last year's playoffs - especially on defense and on the boards, where there is a night and day difference in terms of effort between this year and last. You can tell the man really wants to stick it to Riley, and can't handle not being the major decision maker for whatever franchise he happens to play for.
    you think that was his plan/agenda? Bron has always been a guy that when playing with big names, wanted to see those big names play the part, too... he was a better player last year, I'd really love the production he brought right now.

Pot meet Kettle.
    I hope you're still gonna answer his post, or was this it once again?

Pot meet Kettle.
    Answer the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    Answer the questions.
    I don't answer strawman questions, I never said Wade outplayed Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    you think that was his plan/agenda? Bron has always been a guy that when playing with big names, wanted to see those big names play the part, too... he was a better player last year, I'd really love the production he brought right now.

I hope you're still gonna answer his post, or was this it once again?
    Isn't your throat sore from the fuccing in the mouth you received yesterday?