Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I Don't Feel Bad For LeBron Because...

He picked his team this year. He chose to go to Cleveland that pretty much had nothing at the time, and so you can't complain that he has nothing now. He chose this. Not traded. Not baited. Amazing performance, awesome, but I don't feel bad for him.

Next year he better win it if he wants any credibility... the Varejao, Love (maybe), Kyrie, and a years worth of chemistry? Best of luck

Default Re: I Don't Feel Bad For LeBron Because...

I do feel bad for him a little. No way he could have foreseen this many injuries.

Imagine a lineup of

Kyrie Irving
    Shumpert
    Lebron James
    Kevin Love
    Mozgow/Thompson/ Varejao

Not only was he robbed of a chance in these finals, we were "robbed" too of it. The only reasons we were entertained these finals has been Lebron's immense performances. Otherwise all games would have been blowouts from Q1 already.

Learning to shoot layups

i dont feel bad for him, because he is an arrogant kid.

talk less about being a leader, talk not at all about being the best player of the world, just talk less in general.
    or watch more tape of duncan/dirk/nash and understand what it means to a likeable, humble, down-to-earth dude, who is happy to be good at running full-steam to the rim.

even when asked how to defend steph he cant just say: you cannot defend him. he has to say: just like i cannot be defended, he cannot be defended. -> dude, the question wasnt about you!!!!

he is probably a media victim, but all this hype has gone to his head way too much - and for that matter, i wish him the most finals losses in nba history. go 2-9 bron, for all i care.

Um no. He thought it would be an easy path to the finals with all the talent the cavs had, even planned the Love collusion.
    As Miami was obviously old and no assets.

Coming home though. Enjoy losing you front running white di.ck beta

i feel bad for him. he got baited in going to the finals with a team that had little chance to win it. hell probably get to the finals 2-3 more times with the cavs and has a good chance to lose all of those.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    i feel bad for him. he got baited in going to the finals with a team that had little chance to win it. hell probably get to the finals 2-3 more times with the cavs and has a good chance to lose all of those.

Imagine 2/10 that would be glorious

He is 2 wins from a title. And if he were to get that championship, there would be a whole lot of slurping going around mostly by the media. So no, how can you feel bad for a millionaire that has everything? He already has 2 championships. If he were to never get Cleveland a championship, than I would feel bad for the city of Cleveland. Having their chosen one win rings for another team in his prime. But that is still a long time away.

I don't feel bad for him because he tried to hand select another all-star team and take the easy way out. The injuries feel like Karma saying, "No, you don't get to do this again. Stop being a bitch and actually build a championship team."

NBA rookie of the year

I dont feel bad for lebron because in the grand scheme of things all NBA players are in the top 0.000000000000000000000000000001% of lucky individuals alive today.

Lebron is one of the most fortunate and successful people in an industry with only fortunate and successful people.
    Lebron has ridiculous levels of financial security, family, kids, his health, close friendships, amazing housing, lavish food, luxurious lifestyle, etc. Lebron has reached the level of wealth that all of his family, friends and future descendants will all be well-off

I mean there are homeless people out there, there are people who work minimum wage and struggle to make rent. There are vets with legs blown off, etc.
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 06-15-2015 at 10:53 AM.

Local High School Star Solid Snake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by germanfellow
    i dont feel bad for him, because he is an arrogant kid.

talk less about being a leader, talk not at all about being the best player of the world, just talk less in general.
    or watch more tape of duncan/dirk/nash and understand what it means to a likeable, humble, down-to-earth dude, who is happy to be good at running full-steam to the rim.

even when asked how to defend steph he cant just say: you cannot defend him. he has to say: just like i cannot be defended, he cannot be defended. -> dude, the question wasnt about you!!!!

he is probably a media victim, but all this hype has gone to his head way too much - and for that matter, i wish him the most finals losses in nba history. go 2-9 bron, for all i care.
    Poor fella, you sound so angry and hurt. Ballet may be a better spectacle for you to watch.

Kind of sucks that Love got taken out but you had to know there was no way Irving was going to make it through an entire postseason in one piece, that dude is made of glass.

I don't see any way that Kyrie could ever still be playing in June unless he takes a month long break after the all-star break to rest up.

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    I do feel bad for him a little. No way he could have foreseen this many injuries.

Imagine a lineup of

Kyrie Irving
    Shumpert
    Lebron James
    Kevin Love
    Mozgow/Thompson/ Varejao

Not only was he robbed of a chance in these finals, we were "robbed" too of it. The only reasons we were entertained these finals has been Lebron's immense performances. Otherwise all games would have been blowouts from Q1 already.
    Bullshit, I knew Kyrie, Love, and Varejao would get hurt before the season even started (I even joked about LeBron being the last man standing come playoff time). Dunno why people are so surprised, tbh.

3 of the most injury prone players in the league end up... wait for it... injured. I mean, who could've predicted that?

[COLOR=Teal]Why would I feel bad for Lepr0n? He's already a national sensation.
    [/COLOR]

Local High School Star

i dont feel bad for him because he's a goddam multi millionaire

Quote Originally Posted by f0und
    i dont feel bad for him because he's a goddam multi millionaire
    Right lol