Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    College star

Default Re: How was Mark Jackson acting throughout the series?

Quote Originally Posted by KelticForce1349
    Pardon my ignorance, why is Jackson so upset with Bogut?
    Skin color.

"Steve Kerr is getting the job done"

"

National High School Star

People are being overly critical of him. He was unbiased the whole series and commentated very respectfully. He is human and of course he has emotions, both bad and good and very occasionally he would let something slip. Further, it is only a slip if you've watched a lot of Warriors the past few years and know the history. I applaud his professionalism in what must of been an emotionally trying series.

Also, glad they got rid of him. It was completely out of place for him as the coach to push religion on his players, not use x and o's, and disregard the need for assistants. He deserves a lot of credit for player development and identity though.

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Genaro
    Bogut is an atheist and didn't want Jackson preaching before the game; and he felt Jackson didn't use him properly.
    Just to clarify a little more, Bogut wasn't the only one who felt he wasn't no being used properly. Klay Thompson said that one of the biggest differences in their offense this year was Bogut and utilizing his passing in the high post.

Tolerant Liberals

All of you analyzing mark jacksons comments and feelings for the Warriors need to stop being lil tmz bitches.

He coached that team and saw it get built from the ground up. Maybe he didn't have the best relations with all the players, but those guys are still brothers that you are spending time with for the better part of your year. Obviously he is in a weird place. I wouldn't say it's like seeing your ex gf get a lot hotter and be with another man. It's more like seeing your ex employee flourish at another company. Part of you is happy that they are doing well, but another part resents the fact that you're no longer part of it. See DWade this year.

It wouldn't surprise me if Jackson reached out and personally congratulated curry or something.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    I know one thing. When they asked him after the game what was going through his mind after Warriors won he gave a super short answer.

Said he was proud but the answer was mad short and sounded all butthurt.

Don't know if anyone caught that exchange
    Are you kidding me? The guy was clearly choked up at the time. one could clearly tell he was genuinely proud of those guys accomplishment. Green stopped by and hugged him, it was a genuinely nice moment. No salt added, none needed