Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Default Re: No moral victories.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Its my fault for thinking the cookie monster can learn a lesson and apply it to the future.

You just are what you are. And its not for me to change it.

Do you homie. Eat all the ****ing cookies you like and ill leave you be.
    http://www.livescience.com/18678-inc...-ignorant.html

and... @ the cookie monster

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Didn't watch the Hawks much this season, but I saw all their playoff games. How did this team win 60 games?
    They were tied in having the 2nd easiest strength of schedule in the league and were just a well rounded team that stayed pretty healthy.

Don't see what the hype was about, they were just a good team in a shit conference. Not a contender though.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

In person I might be able to deal with you. I like passionate fans of teams that historically dont do that well.

I was speaking to a woman from Cleveland today...and she wants the cavs to LOSE because all her Cleveland friends want to talk about them and not the Indians...who she is out of her mind for. She loves the Indians so much....she wants her hometown Cavs to lose so they can get some talk.

I was amused.

I can tolerate it in person.

Online....it rubs me wrong.

I can only read so much before I have to know if the person is an idiot or just trolling.

In person you can kinda get a feel. We just have words here. Makes it harder.

I should meet ATL next time in in the A. Come to Blue flame...parking and cover on me. I'll get you a dance and we can let the past be the past.

You cant be any worse than my friend Yayo. If he were online and I didnt know who he was id ban him tomorrow. Worst player only fan ive ever known.

He sends me texts asking how I feel about Lebron winning.....after EVERY win.

Hes the main reason everyone offline thinks I hate Lebron.

And people online think im a fan of his.

The internet is funny like that.

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    Ok bro. Keep fighting the good fight. No more fans, just objective, rationale minds like you. Fandom = bad.
    That's not how it works brah.

It's one thing to be a fan and WANT your team to win and even potentially let it skew your perspective and judgment SOMEWHAT but it's a whole different story to think that your shit team is going to win the title or should win almost every game.

Do you think that a Knicks fan arguing that his team is going to win the title in 2016 is called being a fan or being delusional?

If you can't recognize the difference, I suspect that your IQ is floating around 100 or less.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    That isnt humility. Humility is not being a jackass in the first place.

This guy spent a year as among the worst posters in ISH history straight up trolling for months at a time with among the most rational posts being:

Thats the peak of this dudes rational thought.

Im reading reported post after post about why this dude isnt banned. And you just know....hes gonna start right back up the moment he gets the chance.

Im gonna deal with a year of "Why arent these Hawk idiots banned?" as some of the worst fans on here wild out all over again over wins that dont mean anything.

Be nice if things like this were a learning experience. But I just dont see it.
    I can't disagree. I tried all year to get him to be honest about the Hawks shortcomings, I wasn't ragging on them, I was trying to get HIM to point out their flaws and apparently I was the a-hole because the Hawks were perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Didn't watch the Hawks much this season, but I saw all their playoff games. How did this team win 60 games?
    Teams didn't really have the time to game plan and adjust against them properly in the regular season + Korver shot the 3 like prime Ray Allen.

Funny how this thread turns from my just owning up to wrong predictions trying to be humble after being cocky about my team all year and as per usual with kblaze he has to come in and make the thread about him and whatever irrelevant beef he has with me. The guy literally stalks me about my opinion on the Hawks and will claim to say he doesn't care and I can think what I want. If that were the case he wouldn't always bring it up of no where. Of course because of his join date, mod status, and that he makes long posts (90% of which are just fluff) he's perceived as a good poster and people will quickly come running to his defense

Reminds me of the Pacers getting hyped to retarded levels 2 years ago whenever they went on some giant win streak early on playing almost exclusively East teams and then by the time the ECF rolled around they were no match for the Heat

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
    That's not how it works brah.

It's one thing to be a fan and WANT your team to win and even potentially let it skew your perspective and judgment SOMEWHAT but it's a whole different story to think that your shit team is going to win the title or should win almost every game.

Do you think that a Knicks fan arguing that his team is going to win the title in 2016 is called being a fan or being delusional?

If you can't recognize the difference, I suspect that your IQ is floating around 100 or less.
    There's absolutely nothing delusional about me thinking a 60 win team can win a championship. If this were the exact same team yet you changed their name to the lakers no one would have had an issue with my prediction.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Ok bro. Keep fighting the good fight. No more Idiots, just objective, rationale minds like you. Delusion = bad.
    Fixed

There's absolutely nothing delusional about me thinking a 60 win team can win a championship. If this were the exact same team yet you changed they name to the lakers no one would have had an issue with my prediction.
    There absolutely is... because they don't have a true go to star.

Their style of play is to be admired, no doubt. Absolutely no doubt. Often times, they played brilliantly in the regular season.

But at the end of the day how many exceptions throughout NBA history have won the title without a go to star? Maybe like 5 or less? Come on, man... And how many of THOSE teams would the Hawks beat in a 7 game series? 0?

Random note... I got to see Tobias Harris drop a game winner at the buzzer on their asses to add one to the L column... good shit.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

There's absolutely nothing delusional about me thinking a 60 win team can win a championship. If this were the exact same team yet you changed their name to the lakers no one would have had an issue with my prediction.
    You said the same about a 38 and 44 win team. Let's not act like this is the first year.

And you didn't just say they could win you pretty much called anybody picking the Cavs to beat them brainwashed by ESPN.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I wouldnt call it delusional to think the Hawks this year could win a title.

That isnt an irrational thing to say...just unlikely and a bit biased.

Once I saw that he thought it last year...and the year before...thats when it became fairly clear.

A reasonable fan who loves his team can think any #1 seed can win and not be an idiot.

A lot of Hawk fans who arent delusional got carried away this year and arent just.....idiots.

They just cant behave like they have been there before....because they never have.

I'm done with this thread. Kblaze got exactly what he wanted out of this thread. Big circle jerk hating on me for making bad predictions when I literally owned up to them in the OP. Guy is a a blatant troll and has mod status

I'm done with this thread. Kblaze got exactly what he wanted out of this thread. Big circle jerk hating on me for making bad predictions when I literally owned up to them in the OP. Guy is a a blatant troll and has mod status
    kblaze isn't a troll.

Kenneth, 9er, Fudge, Mr. Jab, Budad, etc... are trolls.

BTW a lot of those guys are the same person lol.