Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    High School Varsity 6th Man Connor B's Avatar

Default Absolutely no way the Heat 3-peat.

No hate, no overreaction intended, I legitimately think after watching them this whole season that they will not 3-peat, no way. Defense is noticeably worst, Wade is very questionable, Bosh has been very good lately but he isn't enough, the west is better and their main competition in the east is better, they still don't have the necessary big man and in general, they are gassed and cannot rely on high energy small ball to get them through a grueling ECF and/or Finals. Can't blame them...they've played collectively a shit ton of basketball in the last 3 years and as a fan it has been a pleasure to watch them. Lebron is a top ten all-time player but his run at top 3/GOAT is very much on the line this year.

I don't know if Lebron will leave Miami, but I guarantee Riley will makes some moves after they lose because the way they are now they simply cannot win. Again, no hate, still a great team, but they cannot beat multiple teams (OKC, Indiana, maybe a few others in west) in a 7 game.

Default Re: Absolutely no way the Heat 3-peat.

Yeah, Im worried about Wade and Lebron next year. I think the Heat are fine though.

I agree 100%. Barring some roster changes, it aint happening. Wade needs to GTFOH!!!!!!

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Connor B
    No hate, no overreaction intended, I legitimately think after watching them this whole season that they will not 3-peat, no way. Defense is noticeably worst, Wade is very questionable, Bosh has been very good lately but he isn't enough, the west is better and their main competition in the east is better, they still don't have the necessary big man and in general, they are gassed and cannot rely on high energy small ball to get them through a grueling ECF and/or Finals. Can't blame them...they've played collectively a shit ton of basketball in the last 3 years and as a fan it has been a pleasure to watch them. Lebron is a top ten all-time player but his run at top 3/GOAT is very much on the line this year.

I don't know if Lebron will leave Miami, but I guarantee Riley will makes some moves after they lose because the way they are now they simply cannot win. Again, no hate, still a great team, but they cannot beat multiple teams (OKC, Indiana, maybe a few others in west) in a 7 game.
    As of now it does not look like it.. I think the Heat will add another wing defender at deadline which will help a little.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

According to Lebron fans he's headed for GSW and they're fine with it.

New Bandwagon to ride.
    Last edited by HOoopCityJones; 01-29-2014 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    I agree 100%. Barring some roster changes, it aint happening. Wade needs to GTFOH!!!!!!
    A New Jersey Heat "fan"

c'mon m8

Miami is not as stacked as people make them to be, but they are still title contenders. This is an overreaction.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    Miami is not as stacked as people make them to be, but they are still title contenders. This is an overreaction.

Well if this was a series and Heat lost like this I would expect adjustments to be made and Heat to come back and win next game just like I won't be shocked if Miami returns favor in OKC. With that said Miami may need to add another Wing Defender by deadline and Hope Oden can contribute when they play Indiana.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Well if this was a series and Heat lost like this I would expect adjustments to be made and Heat to come back and win next game just like I won't be shocked if Miami returns favor in OKC. With that said Miami may need to add another Wing Defender by deadline and Hope Oden can contribute when they play Indiana.
    On paper, Miami looks extremely stacked, but sports isn't won on paper. Our defenders and shooters are old and fatigued. I agree I would look to see if they can acquire a wing defender by the deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    A New Jersey Heat "fan"

c'mon m8
    I never repped the Heat.

Team LeBron all day.

High School Varsity 6th Man Connor B's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    I never repped the Heat.

Team LeBron all day.
    In other words, repping the Heat

[COLOR=Teal]With Wade not being Wade they need to make a trade, and JA for TD is not it. That said they're still formidable.
    [/COLOR]

If Wade doesn't return to the star he was no they won't.

Better record than they had this time last year. Pointless overreaction thread.