Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Imagine hyping up someone's scoring (MJ) only to be #2 in that statisti

So now we're going to pretend that if Jordan didn't retire 30 times he wouldn't have several thousand more points than LeBron James? No one here has any common sense.
    Last edited by AngelEyes; 02-20-2019 at 09:46 PM.

Default Re: Imagine hyping up someone's scoring (MJ) only to be #2 in that statisti

Quote Originally Posted by AngelEyes
    So now we're going to pretend that if Jordan didn't retire 30 times he wouldn't have several thousand more points than LeBron James? No one here has any common sense.
    Yeah he did retire, and whose fault is that?

So now we're going to pretend that if Jordan didn't miss the playoffs in Washington TWICE he wouldn't have several thousand more points than LeBron James?

So now we're going to pretend that if Jordan didn't go 1-9 with three 1st round exits he wouldn't have several thousand more points than LeBron James?

Look, I said I'd spot him 500 more points which is 25 ppg for 20 additional games.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    Dude just stop with shit already. It's bran Stan's like you that give regular thinking bran fans bad names and make all these guys hate LeBron so much.

If your gonna make an argument for Bron over mj at least make it something where LeBron is actually better. Assists and rebounds is a good start.
    MORE points on
    LESS shots

#1 all-time playoff scoring leader = LeBron Raymone James

Where's the lie?

Who would ever think MJ isn't the greatest scorer of all time? He's the all-time leader in points per minute by a wide, wide margin.

3-time NBA All-Star

the only stats that matters for us are

1st: rings

2nd wins
    -- lebron 58 wins in his first superteam. Paul pierce 66 wins and a ring. yikes

3rd clutch

Clearly lebron fails at those thats why hes not a winner.

If youre not even better than paul pierce, youre a moron GM if you try to build around him. Just look at lakers right now. Its a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    Imagine only being known for scoring and being hyped up to no end...Only to be ranked #2 on the scoring list. What does it say about the guy who is ACTUALLY number one?

Now imagine hyping up the actual number one guy (LBJ) as much as you hype up the number two guy (MJ)
    Appropriate:

Quote Originally Posted by 72-10
    Who would ever think MJ isn't the greatest scorer of all time? He's the all-time leader in points per minute by a wide, wide margin.
    Because there is a list that already ranks them...Look at the OP 1st post dude

Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

Imagine hyping up someone's passing (Lebron) and he never averaged as many assists in a Final series as MJ (11 in 91)

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Sorry Mike fans YIKES

MORE points on
    LESS shots

#1 all-time playoff scoring leader = LeBron Raymone James

Where's the lie?
    Anyone?

Imagine MJ's competition being the G League East that it is today?

Quote Originally Posted by bullettooth
    Imagine MJ's competition being the G League East that it is today?[
    Auto mechanic turned all stars. Grocery baggers coming into the league. Yawwn

Sounds very tough. If Bron is playing against G League then Jordan was playing against Z league

Or maybe it was the AM-League? Auto mechanic league

Auto mechanic turned all stars. Grocery baggers coming into the league. Yawwn

Sounds very tough. If Bron is playing against G League then Jordan was playing against Z league

Or maybe it was the AM-League? Auto mechanic league
    LeBron's greatest opponent was Demar Derozen.

Quote Originally Posted by bullettooth
    LeBron's greatest opponent was Demar Derozen.
    AM-league (Auto mechanic league)
    GB-league (Grocery bagger league)

Take your pick MJ fan

LeBron goes from beating up on Demar Derozen and other scrubs for 8 years and making the finals to not even making the playoffs once facing real competition out West.

Seems like LeBron has a history of getting d[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]cked by West; both by the conference and by Delonte.