Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Durant is taking over like a superstar should.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Kobe's 2nd, 3rd, and 4th scoring options. Gasol, Lamar Odom, and Bynum

Lebron's 2nd, 3rd, and 4th scoring options Mo Williams, Past His Prime Shaq, and Antawn Jamison.

and?

Shaq and Jamison were much better options thyen Bynum and odom...

The natural evolution of a thread on ISH....let one drag on past 2 or 3 pages, and it will always turn into a LeBron/Kobe thread.

Quote Originally Posted by LBJ 23
    I don't usually read your posts but I've read through this thread and cuz you're obsessed with Lebron let me tell you this....

Lebron was doing all this what Durant is doing right now, and much more in Cleveland with even weaker teams than OKC is right now without Westbrook. And you know what you and your kind of breed were saying? It's just ''empty stats'', ''Lebron ball'' etc,....

First one that comes to mind is that Magic series where he put up like 38-8-8, but his team lost the series and it was called ''empty stat padding''. Now, when Durant puts up crazy stats but his team loses we sing different song than we did with Lebron eh? We should respect this ''empty stats padding'' now with Durant right ripthekik? Even if his team lost?

I don't really think about Durant what I wrote above(of course we should respect him and he should get praise for the way he has been playing lately), I just want to show the double standards and hypocrisy by the retards like ripthekik when it comes to Lebron.

Word.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    Durant vs Grizz g1-2 = 35.5 pts, 13 reb, 7.5 ast.

Lebron vs Magic g1-2 = 42pts, 5 reb, 8 ast.

Durant is playing the better team. And after these 2 games, Lebron shot 42% for the rest of the series.
    Pretty sure the 2009 Magic are better than the Grizzlies, they almost beat the most stacked team of the league that year in the finals.

Lebron was doing all this what Durant is doing right now, and much more in Cleveland with even weaker teams than OKC is right now without Westbrook. And you know what you and your kind of breed were saying? It's just ''empty stats'', ''Lebron ball'' etc,....
    Yeah, I don't know about that part. OKC, without Westbrook, is very comparable to LeBron's Cavs teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    Pretty sure the 2009 Magic are better than the Grizzlies, they almost beat the most stacked team of the league that year in the finals.
    At the absolute best it's debatable. Orlando only won 3 more games that year than the Grizzlies this year, and the East was just as weak then as it is right now. Orlando was a 101.9 DRtg team and the Grizzlies are a 100.3 DRtg team. Orlando had the better defensive anchor, but Memphis has better perimeter and team defense in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade

Lakers had 2 allstars....Cavs had 2 allstars.....

Cavs had a much better bench so once again...

April 2013

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Lakers had 2 allstars....Cavs had 2 allstars.....

Cavs had a much better bench so once again...

April 2013
    Yeah...cause it's that simple. Mo Williams = Pau Gasol.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Yeah, I don't know about that part. OKC, without Westbrook, is very comparable to LeBron's Cavs teams.

Martin is better second option than Mo Wilimas and Ibaka as the best shotblocker in the league is way better as any big Lebron played with. Of course, not looking just at the last 2-3 games to evaluate Ibaka and Martin.

God this thread is awful. Your obsession with Lebron's legacy is ridiculous OP.

Quote Originally Posted by LBJ 23
    Martin is better second option than Mo Wilimas
    No, he's not. Not at this point in his career.

And Ibaka as the best shotblocker in the league is way better as any big Lebron played with. Of course, not looking just at the last 2-3 games to evaluate Ibaka and Martin.
    Ibaka I'll give you, because he's not as bad as he's been playing the last few games. But I don't see how anyone can definitively say Kevin Martin is better than Mo Williams was in 2009 and 2010. And with Ibaka, he played really well off Westbrook. This is the first time in his you career he's having to play without Russ, someone who he's pretty reliant on to get him a lot of his easier shots, and it's showing.

Serious playground baller

Ibaka I'll give you, because he's not as bad as he's been playing the last few games. But I don't see how anyone can definitively say Kevin Martin is better than Mo Williams was in 2009 and 2010. And with Ibaka, he played really well off Westbrook. This is the first time in his you career he's having to play without Russ, someone who he's pretty reliant on to get him a lot of his easier shots, and it's showing.

he's a better scorer/shooter than Mo Williams, they both are pretty useless on defense....I'll take Kevin Martin

Local High School Star

You're right, statistically-wise Mo was slightly better.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Kobe's 2nd, 3rd, and 4th scoring options. Gasol, Lamar Odom, and Bynum

Lebron's 2nd, 3rd, and 4th scoring options Mo Williams, Past His Prime Shaq, and Antawn Jamison.

You do realize that Bynum averaged 6 points per game and 8 points per game in the playoffs during their b2b championship runs.

Not really what i'd call a scoring option

Quote Originally Posted by aburre21
    he's a better scorer/shooter than Mo Williams, they both are pretty useless on defense....I'll take Kevin Martin
    And Mo Williams was a better ball-handler, playmaker, and could somewhat create offense off the bounce.