Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: The Hulk VS The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    ^^^^ No matter how strong he is, I doubt Hulk could throw Superman to the sun... Especially before Superman stopped himself.
    it would be written as a tie.

dont forget doomsday managed to kill superman, and he basically has Hulk powers.

Doesn't Hulk change into Bruce Banner after a while?

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Doesn't Hulk change into Bruce Banner after a while?
    not always. depends on which hulk you get, there are lotsa versions. the world war hulk version was a bad ass, basically took over a whole planet, then went to earth and kicked every major hero's ass in world war hulk. then there's the maestro version, which was basically an evil hulk with banner intelligence who killed every hero and took over the world in his timeline.

Decent playground baller andredagiant's Avatar

Oh true...I still don't think Superman can simply throw the hulk.....i think it would be a tie, also how come Thor is so powerful? I thought he was just the god of thunder? Thunder doesn't effect Hulk? And there are some weird superheros and villains I've never heard of in this thread.... As for Magneto, what can he do? I'm sure the hulk can easily break the metal things that magneto use to hit hulk with, and as for rogue, yeah she would be strong, if she managed to survive a punch by the hulk........and still manages to touch him....and about juggernaut, he has limitless "momentum" therefore, if there was no momentum wouldn't he just be your average strongman?

Quote Originally Posted by andredagiant
    Oh true...I still don't think Superman can simply throw the hulk.....i think it would be a tie, also how come Thor is so powerful? I thought he was just the god of thunder? Thunder doesn't effect Hulk? And there are some weird superheros and villains I've never heard of in this thread.... As for Magneto, what can he do? I'm sure the hulk can easily break the metal things that magneto use to hit hulk with, and as for rogue, yeah she would be strong, if she managed to survive a punch by the hulk........and still manages to touch him....and about juggernaut, he has limitless "momentum" therefore, if there was no momentum wouldn't he just be your average strongman?
    Thor is basically the same strength as Superman, Marvel just took his backstory and gave him some new powers. His hammer Mjolnir gives him the edge against Supes usually because its magical and is a projectile. It can also teleport him and stuff. Thor would beat Hulk. Same class strength but better combat ability and smarter.

Magneto's shields can withstand direct blasts against Galactus. Needless to say Hulk's punches aren't as powerful. Mags could do a number of things like fill Hulk's insides with metal or assaul his more vulnerable body parts. He's creative and versatile enough.

Juggs has superhuman strength/endurance due to the magical properties of Cyttorak. He still can't beat Hulk.

Decent college freshman

lmao superman would and has beaten the hulk:

\

Quote Originally Posted by vapid
    Magneto's shields can withstand direct blasts against Galactus. Needless to say Hulk's punches aren't as powerful. Mags could do a number of things like fill Hulk's insides with metal or assaul his more vulnerable body parts. He's creative and versatile enough.
    You have to take that into context. Much of the time Galactus is severly weakened due his constant need to feed.
    Hulks regeneration is too powerful, he once was able to regenerate from a skeletal state.

Quote Originally Posted by KOLBCTEW
    You have to take that into context. Much of the time Galactus is severly weakened due his constant need to feed.
    Hulks regeneration is too powerful, he once was able to regenerate from a skeletal state.
    I'd still take Mags he has a ton of other feats that are worth mentioning. Could jsut propel Hulk into space b4 Hulk ges too mad.

If the nba season wasn't starting soon I'd ask if people wanted me to revive the comic draft....

If the nba season wasn't starting soon I'd ask if people wanted me to revive the comic draft....
    dont forget the cartoon draft too lol

I'd still take Mags he has a ton of other feats that are worth mentioning. Could jsut propel Hulk into space b4 Hulk ges too mad.
    Don't even think that would work. In The Incredible Hulk # 90, Nick Fury theorized the Hulk's mutation can alter his body to adapt even in space similar to the way his body adapted to breathe underwater. And to account for his immobility; he once got angry enough to destroy a universe using his thunderclap. Granted it was a pocket universe but it would still be of considerable size.

Quote Originally Posted by KOLBCTEW
    Don't even think that would work. In The Incredible Hulk # 90, Nick Fury theorized the Hulk's mutation can alter his body to adapt even in space similar to the way his body adapted to breathe underwater. And to account for his immobility; he once got angry enough to destroy a universe using his thunderclap. Granted it was a pocket universe but it would still be of considerable size.
    hulk has survived in outer space before. he basically rode on the hood of his spaceship when he invaded earth a few years back.

Blu Ray

Not really, there are tons of earth dudes that are stronger than Hulk. Thor, Magneto, Flash, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Sentry, Strange, Possibly Apoc, Doomsday, The General, Green Lantern(s), etc.
    I never said there weren't other characters that weren't as strong. Hulk's powers are infinite. He's destroyed an entire planet with a single punch before [ill try to get scans if i can, please remind me]

I didn't believe it myself, but I found a post on a random message board from a Hulk homer who detailed Hulk's greatest feats and they were incredible. He compared him only to Thor.

This is why I hate debating about comic book characters, because their histories are so long and there have been so many arcs, if I wanted to, I'm sure I could research for months and find two or three issues that have a ridiculous Hulk feat it in that will blow your mind, and you could do the same for every other character you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    Gladiator owned Juggernaut. I'm sure the Hulk could pull it off because I remember reading a comic a long time ago where Hulk kicked Gladiators ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mn3AQWxAig

The Hulk would always end up beating the sh*t out of the Thing one on one, and the Thing has always been my favorite Marvel character. He only has a chance with the Fantastic four.
    That was just in the cartoon. in the real phoeinx saga; juggernaut was defeated by jumping off the cliffs into the ocean to save black tom and never fought gladiator once.