Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Jason Collins says he's been a target of gay taunts from one player

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    ^^ ............Love should be on that team too.........
    better now bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Kobe would never say something like that.

There is difference between Jason Collins and this guy.

wat does this collins guy expect? he made his own bed by coming out of the closet. it's a man's league - i'm surprised he doesn't catch more flac.

btw i'm not against gays at all, but that's just the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Sorry to hear that. When do you plan on taking the test again?

That was a great comeback 9.5/10

People are so fcking butthurt that Collins is getting media attention, it's hilarious. Is someone forcing you to read these articles and click on this thread?

That being said, he should have expected hearing things like this. People will trash talk and being the ONLY gay player means you're an easy target.
    Last edited by oarabbus; 03-21-2014 at 07:21 PM.

I rule the local playground

I immediately thought Garnett. Then I saw Brooklyn Nets being mentioned in the OP and I was like yup definitely KG.

Then my brain began working again

Banned

I don't know why you guys automatically thought it was Garnett, especially when KG has played with Collins before.

If KG respected pre-coming out Collins, I'm bet he still respect him regardless of his now known sexual orientation. That's the kind teammate/locker room leader I see in KG, even if he seems like the biggest douche bag in the league.

I think KG sees his teammates as family, as brothers. Now if you pull a Ray Allen on him then he'll think of you differently.

NBA rookie of the year

DeMarcus Cousins.

March 10th.

No greater knucklehead in the NBA and they would have been playing against each other.