Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How Will LeBron's Game Evolve As He Ages?

How do you guys think LeBron's game will evolve? He's obviously reliant on his athleticism to score the basketball, so do you think he'll focus on more of an all around game? I feel like we'll see some years where he will have near triple double stat lines.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: How Will LeBron's Game Evolve As He Ages?

i think hes more reliant on strength than athleticism. he rarely dunks after getting fouled now. hes just gonna bulldoze and get free throws till he retires. and improve on his post game

Lebron doesn't really rely much on his athleticism anymore. His post up game has improved tremendously, he's gone from a face up player who relies on blow by speed to someone who bullies people in the paint and is a decent spot up shooter.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

needs to post more, he's unstoppable there

also needs teammates to get him the ball there without turning it over

Top 1 Bball Mind.

It already has. He plays a lot more below the free-throw line and high post than the top of the key like he used to.

I guess he'll keep improving that jumper and the post game, I see him slimming down a bit to the 230-240 range so he'd still be fast.

Ish ROY 2014

He's clearly lost a step this year (not as explosive as he usually was) and still posted a career high in FG% while averaging 27/7/6. He'll be fine.

We're watching him do it right now. He's posting up more, taking the little guy completely out of the picture. As his quickness and athleticism fades, he's just going to go down low and get the easier bucket. He's been consistently getting bigger and stronger over the years to help with that. His vision will always be there, so even when he's not running the point from end to end, he could still use his vision to dictate/run the offense from the post ala younger Duncan/Garnett.

In 4-5 years time I think he'll be a full-time and capable PF, with insane inside-outside passing ability. He'll still run the point quite often, but in terms of individual scoring, he should mostly be in the post. On defense I could see him taking on more PFs, but I think even then he'll be athletic enough to stay with most wing players, so defense shouldn't be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    We're watching him do it right now. He's posting up more, taking the little guy completely out of the picture. As his quickness and athleticism fades, he's just going to go down low and get the easier bucket. He's been consistently getting bigger and stronger over the years to help with that. His vision will always be there, so even when he's not running the point from end to end, he could still use his vision to dictate/run the offense from the post ala younger Duncan/Garnett.

In 4-5 years time I think he'll be a full-time and capable PF, with insane inside-outside passing ability. He'll still run the point quite often, but in terms of individual scoring, he should mostly be in the post. On defense I could see him taking on more PFs, but I think even then he'll be athletic enough to stay with most wing players, so defense shouldn't be an issue.
    Beautiful Post

Next Great White Hope QuebecBaller's Avatar

he will end up similar to what joe johnson is now, but with less hair.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    Liberals, when will they learn.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle

Joe Johnson? They play nothing alike

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck

nice post robert_shaw

Quote Originally Posted by TheMagicMan
    He's clearly lost a step this year (not as explosive as he usually was) and still posted a career high in FG% while averaging 27/7/6. He'll be fine.

he didn't lose a step, he just put on more muscle brah...have you seen him sprint down a court? dude is like 275 with 4x4 speed