Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default The Lakers are a franchise known for their all-time great big men

Yet they passed up two potential multiple All-Star big men with Kristaps and Jahlil in the top 4 for a fvcking cocky no hustle bust midget.

Let's all think about that for a moment.

Does Kupchak need to go?

Default Re: The Lakers are a franchise known for their all-time great big men

No, Jimmy does.

I think Magic and Lakers fans need to both hold hands. We both drafted wings in a stacked bigman draft. At least the Magic never had the opportunity to get Oak or Porz though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    I think Magic and Lakers fans need to both hold hands. We both drafted wings in a stacked bigman draft. At least the Magic never had the opportunity to get Oak or Porz though.
    Don't get too friendly with LA or they'll steal Orlando's big man again

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam
    Don't get too friendly with LA or they'll steal Orlando's big man again
    they can have him

You know

For DAngeaBust to go that high in such a great draft makes me think he really is a great player he just got drafted into a toxic situation

You cant sit here and tell me he wouldnt be a better player right now if he had free reign at the PG position on the nuggets or 76ers

But when your a PG forced to play SG with ballhogs like Clark, Nick Young, Lou, and Kobe your numbers are not going to be impressive

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    No, Jimmy does.
    this is how retarded Kobe fans are.

when they think an owner can be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    this is how retarded Kobe fans are.

when they think an owner can be fired.

Pls, stop wasting my air.

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    You know

For DAngeaBust to go that high in such a great draft makes me think he really is a great player he just got drafted into a toxic situation

You cant sit here and tell me he wouldnt be a better player right now if he had free reign at the PG position on the nuggets or 76ers

But when your a PG forced to play SG with ballhogs like Clark, Nick Young, Lou, and Kobe your numbers are not going to be impressive
    meh. not every player drafted high is good. a lot of busts have been picked at #2.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Porzingis is great no doubt, but let's not act like Okafor is making any positive impact. Hinkie is running a pump and dump operation on him, they are better offensively and defensively without him on the floor. If you offered Russell for Okafor straight up, guarnateed 6ers say yes and lakers say no

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    Porzingis is great no doubt, but let's not act like Okafor is making any positive impact. Hinkie is running a pump and dump operation on him, they are better offensively and defensively without him on the floor. If you offered Russell for Okafor straight up, guarnateed 6ers say yes and lakers say no
    advanced stats on the 6ers are weird and dumb. also it's funny that you say that about okafor when the lakers are the same way. they are better offensively and defensively when he's off the floor.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    advanced stats on the 6ers are weird and dumb. also it's funny that you say that about okafor when the lakers are the same way. they are better offensively and defensively when he's off the floor.
    forget the advanced stats, I'm just not enamored with Okafor's game and in no way regret passing on him. the one thing he excel at is iso post scoring and that's just not a very efficient method of offense. His ceiling is a taller Al Jefferson and darker Brook Lopez. Russell still projects higher imo

forget the advanced stats, I'm just not enamored with Okafor's game and in no way regret passing on him. the one thing he excel at is iso post scoring and that's just not a very efficient method of offense. His ceiling is a taller Al Jefferson and darker Brook Lopez. Russell still projects higher imo
    Fair enough. I think Russel will be more of just a fringe player. Never really that great.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    You know

Anthony Bennett was the #1 pick two years ago. Just because you're drafted high, doesn't mean you have talent.

Banned

Russell doesn't have the drive. He's playing alongside Kobe fvcking Bryant, he should be the hardest working rookie in the league.

Except he really isn't. He may have some talent caged up in there, but he seems more interested in the bright lights and Kardashians than playing basketball.