Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star Ol Dirty Bastard's Avatar

Default Why do Laker fans hate Chris Paul?

Are they scared? Still upset?
    Chris Paul was booed at the Dodger game this past Sunday when he was introduced as being a guest.

Same old classy LA. I have some friends (laker fans) who were laughing about this and saying how much of a bitch CP3 is.

Weren't Laker fans jacking off that afternoon when Lakers had CP3 for a couple hours? They should be booing David Stern.

Got damn Kobe stans

Default Re: Why do Laker fans hate Chris Paul?

Why are Clippers fans so sensitive? Opposing team fans are not going to cheer for your players.

Serious playground baller Extempo's Avatar

Shut up you imbecile. Our team is doing better than the Clippers so we don't even think about CP3 anymore. Sessions is perfect for a team with Kobe AND Bynum.

Also, it was DODGERS fans (not Kobe fans) who booed Paul...do the math if you have a brain...clearly nobody in LA likes the Clippers, including baseball fans haha. Nice reality check for Paul.

NBA lottery pick

Do not care about Chris Paul, therefor I have the right to boo Chris Paul. Mad OP?

Serious playground baller Extempo's Avatar

BTW Kobe showed up at the LA Kings game the same day and received insanely loud cheers. Shows you the difference between how much people in LA respect Kobe and the Lakers as opposed to Paul and the Clippers.

So don't be bitter you Clipper fan/Kobe hater/whatever the OP is.

it's not only Laker fans who hate Chris Paul. he really got hated with all this flopping business.

Good High School Starter

it was classless because he had his family there, brought his son to his first baseball game, and to hear his dad get booed is just out of line....its just a ****ing sport. ****ing losers.

Serious playground baller

he's a really good player, but his attitude and flopping on court isn't exactly likable

Quote Originally Posted by Thechosen1
    it was classless because he had his family there, brought his son to his first baseball game, and to hear his dad get booed is just out of line....its just a ****ing sport. ****ing losers.
    kid is probably used to hearing his dad get booed. i mean, if he watches his dad's road games, he pretty much hears boos for his dad all the time.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    kid is probably used to hearing his dad get booed. i mean, if he watches his dad's road games, he pretty much hears boos for his dad all the time.
    his kid doesn't go to road games...so no

[COLOR="Black"]Fuc[/COLOR]king whiny [COLOR="Black"]fa[/COLOR]ggots.. if you don't like the boos, embrace the hate and shut them up with your play.

Clippers fans acting like [COLOR="Black"]pus[/COLOR]sies begging people to like them.
    Last edited by Phong; 04-17-2012 at 10:51 AM.

Not airballing my layups anymore Soultrane's Avatar

While I agree this isn't a big deal at all, Chris Paul is one of the most likable players in the league. Especially off the court.

So no, I don't understand why he was being booed while he did very little to antagonize that reaction. Frankly, I don't care that much that he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Ol Dirty Bastard
    Are they scared? Still upset?
    Chris Paul was booed at the Dodger game this past Sunday when he was introduced as being a guest.

Same old classy LA. I have some friends (laker fans) who were laughing about this and saying how much of a bitch CP3 is.

Weren't Laker fans jacking off that afternoon when Lakers had CP3 for a couple hours? They should be booing David Stern.

Got damn Kobe stans
    Quite simple:

They Mad.

Wait. Any non Lakers players IS a rival. Thus as the Lakers crowd you have the right to boo them. That's what competition is all about.

What is mind staggering is when you have a NJ crowd chanting MVP chant to LBJ, Or atlanta's crowd chanting MVP to Kobe etc.

Dude, I fkn Love CP3..., just not when hes playing against us...