Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: the best part about Iggy winning FMVP is it took away LeStans backup plan

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    thats the dumbest sh*t i ever heard

wade is more jordans "style"

kobes comparisons have always been built more on style combined with killer instinct/clutch/ring counts/scoring milestones/defensive 1st teams/abilities

wake up you f*ckin boner

Wade is more Jordan's style...lmao, and you say i'm saying the dumbest sh!t here

just hold the L

Banned

Default Re: the best part about Iggy winning FMVP is it took away LeStans backup plan

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450
    He can't talk about Kobe because he's a washed up piece of trash. He has to reach to stay relevant.

This is the same dude who give LeBron 1.5 Championships because of a lockout. Absolutely delusional.

how much is a lockout title worth then

its not as good as a full season. full = full ....

you gotta discount it somewhat

the bulls win the 2012 title if not for roses injury. the bulls had the best record in the east with rose missing more than half the year

the injury was caused by the schedule/lack of rest/3-4 games in a row at times

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    That really makes no sense.

#sixfortwentyfourandstillwinningthegame

15 rebounds doe!

if they won. and 15 rebounds/ defending pierce and ray into 8 for 30

then i guess it worked

the proof is in the result

if 6 for 24 was that bad. they lose

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    this is so delusional. literally mad at hypothetical situations about future arguments

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    Wade is more Jordan's style...lmao, and you say i'm saying the dumbest sh!t here

just hold the L

he is lol

the lack of 3 point shooting volume. the drives making up most of his game. the midrange game/fades

wade was allot more like jordan in terms of just style

kobe was much more of a downtown bomber than jordan ever was.

Banned

this is so delusional. literally mad at hypothetical situations about future arguments

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthread.php?t=377576

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    If the Warriors win the championship, that would leave Steph Curry with 1 MVP and 1 FMVP

Look familiar?

That's almost the same as Kobe's 1 MVP and 2 FMVPs

Steph curry would be a FMVP away from matching Kobe's entire career

Now I understand a legend like LeBron being better than Kobe, but how would it feel that a young up and coming player, already almost matching Kobe all-time, sounds pretty scary if you think about it.

So I don't know why there's a lot of GSW bandwagoners right now

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    he is lol

the lack of 3 point shooting volume. the drives making up most of his game. the midrange game/fades

wade was allot more like jordan in terms of just style

kobe was much more of a downtown bomber than jordan ever was.

you're delusional on your Kobe rants on the whole, but you're completely AWOL in thinking Wade's style is MJ-esque

Kobe even said he mimicked his game after MJ.

you comparison of Kobe to MJ and Lebron to Magic is nothing more than a style of play, nothing to do with impact wise...stop the agenda lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus

you do realize i proved my hypothetical with a link to the very topic a kobe hater made that i predicted would happen right

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    that's talking about style of play, not overall talent/impact...hold this L for your stupidity
    Except Kobe doesn't really play anything like Jordan.

Jordan was a "quick-strike" type of player. Kobe is much more crafty, and is more of a shooter. Kobe plays a lot more like prime T-Mac than he does Jordan. Wade actually plays more like Jordan than Kobe. Wade makes the same amazing layup plays and lives midrange to inside like Jordan. Kobe is more versatile in a sense that he has an inside, mid, and outside range that he uses more regularly than Jordan and Wade.

I've noticed a trend with you. You really look at this shit as life-altering. It's much more serious for you. You probably want LeBron to lose more than people want him to win. I mean Jesus Christ.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    I've noticed a trend with you. You really look at this shit as life-altering. It's much more serious for you. You probably want LeBron to lose more than people want him to win. I mean Jesus Christ.

take another L... i'm not through gloating even in the slightest

OP reaching Real14 levels of retardation