Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default Cavs mortgaged their future in Wiggins and Waiters for this?!

Love is leaving in a month, Kyrie might never be the same, Lebron can only score by bulldozing his way to the rim now

and JR smith only makes shots when game is already over

this is why you should always grow a championship team organically and not rely on mercenaries like Love or carpetbaggers like Bron

if Cavs just waited a few years for Kyrie, Waiters, and Wiggins to all hit their prime at right around the same time. They would be Golden State

Default Re: Cavs mortgaged their future in Wiggins and Waiters for this?!

fvcking Waiters, injury prone Kyrie and unproven Wiggins huh?

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    Love is leaving in a month, Kyrie might never be the same, Lebron can only score by bulldozing his way to the rim now

this is why you should always grow a championship team organically and not rely on mercenaries like Love or carpetbaggers like Bron

if Cavs just waited a few years for Kyrie, Waiters, and Wiggins to all hit their prime at right around the same time. They would be Golden State
    and Lebron would be out his prime and they don't do any better in the Finals, even if they have any luck making it there led by Kyrie, Waiters and Wiggins

are you really that sold on Wiggins? and especially the atrociousness of Waiters?

NBA Legend

Lightbulb Re: Cavs mortgaged their future in Wiggins and Waiters for this?!

I said it was a dumb trade from the start

Made that high school varsity squad

you really don't know much about basketball....

dion waiters lol
    Last edited by EllisGW; 06-17-2015 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    I said it was a dumb trade from the start

Cavs have limited years with Lebron at this level...do you risk his presence/ability on a few yrs in hopes Wiggins pans out?

right move to win now...injuries cost them their chance, not the trade

Banned

and theyre gonna lose Tristan Rodman because both he and kevin love want max deals

LeGM will strike again

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    fvcking Waiters, injury prone Kyrie and unproven Wiggins huh?
    could said the samething about Iggy, Harrison Barnes, and Steph just a year or two ago

OP, don't feel bad, your question isn't more retarded than other shit thrown around here. You're an average poster on ISH.

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    and theyre gonna lose Tristan Rodman because both he and kevin love want max deals

LeGM will strike again
    you know they can sign both

Yes, they mortgaged their future in Wiggins and Waiters (lol) to get to the NBA Finals one year removed from being a lottery team despite countless injuries.

could said the samething about Iggy, Harrison Barnes, and Steph just a year or two ago
    Iggy has been proven fro about 10yrs now
    Steph has been rising the past 3 yrs now
    Barnes is the only risk out of the group

Kyrie has been a good player, but has not proved much in terms of leading the Cavs
    Waiters is unproven, and as we saw, garbage
    Wiggins is unproven...yet to be seen but I don;t think he pans out as many have hyped him to be on here

decision was easy...and as the couple posters above said, they can easily keep the same team together in signing Love and TT, and giving Lebron his max deal, all while filling the gaps. Shump is a sure stay if I'm their GM...if JR takes a cut, then why not. the Cavs have a more promising 3-5yrs than every other team not named GSW or OKC (and even OKC is likely to blow up if they don't go deep into the playoffs with Donovan and being on KD's last yr deal)

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    Iggy has been proven fro about 10yrs now
    Steph has been rising the past 3 yrs now
    Barnes is the only risk out of the group

Kyrie has been a good player, but has not proved much in terms of leading the Cavs
    Waiters is unproven, and as we saw, garbage
    Wiggins is unproven...yet to be seen but I don;t think he pans out as many have hyped him to be on here

decision was easy...and as the couple posters above said, they can easily keep the same team together in signing Love and TT, and giving Lebron his max deal, all while filling the gaps. Shump is a sure stay if I'm their GM...if JR takes a cut, then why not. the Cavs have a more promising 3-5yrs than every other team not named GSW or OKC (and even OKC is likely to blow up if they don't go deep into the playoffs with Donovan and being on KD's last yr deal)
    Steph was an "injury prone" player until about a year ago, Iggy was always derided as inconsistent and underachieving till his GSW stint. Barnes was labeled as a bust in his first year.

Wiggins will be a flat out stud. There is no reason for Love to stay and I don't expect him to.

We will see if Kyrie(hobbled version) Lebron + fillers accomplish anything next few years but i doubt it

Lebron is getting progressively worse every year, that hair transplant aint fooling no one, dude has visibly exited his prime right in front of our eyes on broadcast television

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Yes, they mortgaged their future in Wiggins and Waiters (lol) to get to the NBA Finals one year removed from being a lottery team despite countless injuries.
    This. Some people are really dumb. They mortgaged their future to get to the Finals. It's as if its a bad thing they made the Finals.

Steph was an "injury prone" player until about a year ago,
    this was 2-3 yrs ago...he's been overall healthy last year leading the GSW and into this year

Iggy was always derided as inconsistent and underachieving till his GSW stint.
    underachieving...seems he was overachieving in leading the Sixers squad to me. he;s not a 1st option player to lead a team...even he admitted to that

Barnes was labeled as a bust in his first year.
    exactly why I said he was the only risk

Wiggins will be a flat out stud.
    nothing to warrant this assumption that he will be

There is no reason for Love to stay and I don't expect him to.
    2 profound reasons:
    -$16mil option next season
    -title contention next season

many more can be filled in afterwards

We will see if Kyrie(hobbled version) Lebron + fillers accomplish anything next few years but i doubt it
    have you watched the playoff's to see how beneficial even a 75% version of Kyrie can benefit the Cavs, not to mention the addition of Love and Varejao?

i assume no

Lebron is getting progressively worse every year, that hair transplant aint fooling no one, dude has visibly exited his prime right in front of our eyes on broadcast television
    and here it is, hair transplant irrelevance when you have no foundation to back up any of your idiotic rhetoric. exited his prime, yet still the best player in the league and just came off one of the better finals we've ever seen from a player.

you need to see an optometrist...vision's a bit blurry