Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I rule the local playground

Default Re: Jimmy John's Driver Just Ran a Red Light ..

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Haha wtf? Ok so I was at the stop light and this Jimmy John's driver just rolled up, he looks both ways to see if the streets were clear, and drove pass that red light like it was nothing.

Damn now that is some dedication; I've never ordered any delivery food from them, but from what I heard, they take no longer than 5-10 minutes tops to deliver the food. I've always thought they just make the food fast, but now I know why.

About 2 days ago, I ordered some Papa Johns and dude took about 2 hours to deliver some breadsticks and a large pizza. When he got there, he just gave me this look that pretty much insinuated, "Yo here is your pizza, so where's my tip?" In the most respectable, gentleman like way, I said to him, "DON'T F*CKIN MOVE OR IM GONNA SHOVE THIS BREADSTICK SO FAR UP YOUR A*S YOU'RE GONNA NEED A HYDRAULIC PUMP TO GET IT OUT! It was so intense I could feel a tear rolling down my eye. I took the food, went into the kitchen, and looked at it. Before I went back to him, I took a deep breathe and said to myself, "Damn you need to act professional and keep your composure," so I when I got to the door, I said to him, "YO ARE YOU F*CKIN STUPID? IF YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE 2 HOURS TO DELIVER A PIZZA, YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN COME IN THE FIRST PLACE. THE PIZZA AINT PAPA JOHN'S ANYMORE, IT'S DIOGIORNOS! I HAVE TO REHEAT THIS SH*T UP IF I WANT TO EAT IT!" And then he started saying some sh*t like, "Oh its 10 degrees, the roads are icy, I was gonna crash, there was 20 deliveries ahead of you, we only have 2 drivers, and one of them was an old guy who forgot his glasses, yada, yada, " .. y'know crap that was pretty irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

Ok to make a long story short, I pretty much convinced him to give me a discount on the pizza, and out of that discount, I gave him a tip. It wasn't really his fault (well actually it was since he couldn't drive on ice worth a f*ck), but in the end, we both won, hell, even PJ's also won too since it prob cost them like 50 cents to make that pizza.

Still though, Jimmy John's is pretty awesome to deliver that fast.
    If they tell you its a two hour wait go pick that shit up yourself And yeah his driving must be pretty terrible. No way it could have been somebody in front of him driving too slow cause that never happens On another note I ****ing hate people that drive below the speed limit (unless conditions are really bad).

Quote Originally Posted by BrownEye007
    If they tell you its a two hour wait go pick that shit up yourself And yeah his driving must be pretty terrible. No way it could have been somebody in front of him driving too slow cause that never happens On another note I ****ing hate people that drive below the speed limit (unless conditions are really bad).
    That's the thing .. they said it was going to be in an hour. Y'know honestly, if it's gonna take that long, they should give us the option of it being pre-made where we can just bake it[COLOR="Blue"] in the oven since it's going to be f*ckin cold when it gets to the door anyways. [/COLOR] I mean if JJ can pull 10 minute delivery times, why can't they?

Local High School Star PHX_Phan's Avatar

That's the thing .. they said it was going to be in an hour. Y'know honestly, if it's gonna take that long, they should give us the option of it being pre-made where we can just bake it[COLOR="Blue"] in the oven since it's going to be f*ckin cold when it gets to the door anyways. [/COLOR] I mean if JJ can pull 10 minute delivery times, why can't they?
    Because a sandwich takes about 45 seconds to make and a pizza has to be baked? It spends 10 minutes just in the oven

They probably knew you were a ****** so you got bumped behind those 20 other deliveries.

This is my new infactuation.
    Infactuation
    Infactuation
    Infactuation
    Infactuation

For someone who calls himself smart you cant spell worth a shiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Infactuation
    Infactuation
    Infactuation
    Infactuation

He is constantly calling out other people on being ignorant or unintelligent... wtf is "infactuation"

Papa Johns > Dominos and Pizza Hut

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Infactuation
    Infactuation
    Infactuation
    Infactuation

You can't spell worth a f*ck either, so why are you hating?

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

You can't spell worth a f*ck either, so why are you hating?
    Yup, there's an anamoly in his post as will. But spellation isnt your strong suitcase ether. I'm acutally surprised by this thread topical, since it's a department form your usual infactuation with philosophicists. Nice job
    Last edited by dr.hee; 02-14-2014 at 08:47 PM.

So are you making way with the chick or what? Screw the bad pizza and bad spelling.

Do you like cryptozoology too? I like some stuff, found it fascinating the squid video snippet where the squid would need to be 100ft long, things like that. (They found larger than normal seals in this river behind a guy;s house where he claimed there were sea monsters and no one believed him, things like that...)