Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: cop kills another unarmed black man

No entiendo por que ustedes Mexicanos defienden as los pinche mayates.

Dudes vehicle broke down, was supposedly flagging down help, and some shithead called the cops on him.

watch the video, that fu cked up, dude did nothing

dispatch: we got a dude roaming the highway, looka like a broke down suv
    sherrif station 20: alrighty, lets send john to go check it out
    dispatch: hes a black ma....
    sherrif: hold your tits, everybody, black male, big bad looking, suspect could be dangerous, scratch that, suspect is dangerous, sounds like he is armed, everyone suit up lets roll, and safetys off, heybill, leave that taser in the locker, take that bazooka if necessary

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
    BREAKING: Idiot fails to follow a basic direction given by man holding gun. Gene pool celebrates. Race pimps use death to score political points.
    You're back! <3

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Probably, whites are very submissive by nature.

I'm white, but my cowardly race shames real ass dudes like me.

Banned

I don't get it. Why was he ignoring the cops orders? Why not just listen to what the cops told him? He'd still be alive if he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    I don't get it. Why was he ignoring the cops orders? Why not just listen to what the cops told him? He'd still be alive if he did.
    it's pretty funny you speak about obedience. you can't even abide by forum rules when an admin or moderator instruct you to do so, yet you cry and complain about being banned despite the warnings.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    The cops must have told him to turn around, walk back to his vehicle, and reach into the window.

That's the only explanation.

Since when did not following an officer's order make it okay for public execution? When was the transition where the public said eh **** it, let's give cops judge, jury, and executioner power? As long as you're not the one being shot at, it's all gravy right?

F*ck you inbreds that are completely fine with all of your rights being taken away

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
    Since when did not following an officer's order make it okay for public execution? When was the transition where the public said eh **** it, let's give cops judge, jury, and executioner power? As long as you're not the one being shot at, it's all gravy right?

F*ck you inbreds that are completely fine with all of your rights being taken away
    just imagine if it happened to their own mother or son. unless they are truly pieces of shit, they would cry out for justice.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Agreed. Killing a man because he refuses to turn around is completely out of all proportions. As far as I can tell from the videos, he wasn't reaching for his pocket or anything, correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    The cops must have told him to turn around, walk back to his vehicle, and reach into the window.

That's the only explanation.
    they tazered him first, woman cop panicked and shot him while he was being tazed.

When its a safety issue and the taser doesn't work... They tried the non-lethal way... it did nothing.

A female officer's voice can be heard in the dispatch recording saying, "I've got a subject that won't show me his hands."

Before the video of the incident was made public on Monday, police spokeswoman Jeanne MacKenzie told reporters that Crutcher "refused to follow commands given by the officers."

"They continued to talk to him. He continued not to listen and follow any commands. As they got closer to the vehicle, he reached inside the vehicle, and at that time there was a Taser deployment, and a short time later there was one shot fired."
    Bet you if he pulled a gun and turned and shot the officer trying to tase him... you'd be nowhere near this thread.

Because there wouldn't be a thread. That doesn't even make news anymore. The MSM has you sheepified and you don't even know it.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    they tazered him first, woman cop panicked and shot him while he was being tazed.
    She shot him AFTER he was tased and AS he was reaching into his vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    She shot him AFTER he was tased and AS he was reaching into his vehicle.
    his windows were closed