Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: As a Democrat I'm ashamed of Hilary

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Were you just excited for Obama because black?

Gore was infinitely more qualified.
    McCain would have beaten Obama if he didn't pick Palin as the VP. Another example of Republicans shooting themselves in the foot.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm
    Summed up my feelings on the matter perfectly. I know many others that feel this way as well.

Republicans really ****ed up by not stopping Trump. Think about it, they could have easily owned the Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches...but instead, they offer up Trump and will lose the Judicial and Executive..and maybe give up control of Congress as well. What a colossal failure of epic proportions.

Except most Republicans were sick of Republican politicians. Apparently they can figure out what they want without suggestive party labels. Republicans were sick of the kinds of candidates they get.

Dems still lap up whatever is given to them. Thats why Republicans got their outsider even if hes not perfect. Dems got force fed Shillary through a corrupt process and shes lightyears from perfect.

And dems bragging about it

Were you just excited for Obama because black?

Gore was infinitely more qualified.
    ...and Clinton is more qualified than both of them if you want to use that argument.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    ...and Clinton is more qualified than both of them if you want to use that argument.

Yeah but he said hes not excited about Hillary. Nor was he about Kerry, or Gore.

Just Obama

Except most Republicans were sick of Republican politicians. Apparently they can figure out what they want without suggestive party labels. Republicans were sick of the kinds of candidates they get.

Dems still lap up whatever is given to them. Thats why Republicans got their outsider even if hes not perfect. Dems got force fed Shillary through a corrupt process and shes lightyears from perfect.

And dems bragging about it

Hillary is still light years better than Trump no matter what way you try to slice it.

Banned

Yeah but he said hes not excited about Hillary. Nor was he about Kerry, or Gore.

Just Obama
    Barry O is the GOAT hype man. Interpersonal and connectivity skills off the charts.

Yup. First and only female member of the board of directors of the largest company in America. Was integral in getting 8 million kids health coverage as first lady and was the first to attempt to get comprehensive health insurance change during the HillaryCare saga. 2 term Senator, Secretary of State.

Easy to see why many people, including the incumbent President, consider her the most qualified candidate ever.
    Last edited by DonDadda59; 07-01-2016 at 01:13 PM.

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59

Yup. First and only female member of the board of directors of the largest company in America. Was integral in getting 8 million kids health coverage as first lady and was the first to attempt to get comprehensive health insurance change during the HillaryCare saga. 2 term Senator, Secretary of State.

Easy to see why many people, including the incumbent President, consider her the most qualified candidate ever.
    Hilarycare didn't get passed in a majority Democratic Congress and ended up costing tens of millions in tax dollars. I know you like to troll Trump supporters but at this point you are just making yourself look bad

Hilary is sh** show. And there is only so much lipstick you can put on a pig.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    What's her appeal? Someone please logically explain it without referencing Trump please.
    Because it's 2016 and it's about time we have a woman as our president!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Duderonomy
    Hilarycare didn't get passed in a majority Democratic Congress and ended up costing tens of millions in tax dollars.
    And those Democrats were wiped out during subsequent elections for a reason. The Conservatives and insurance industry spent far more money on their smear campaign (much like the $7 million just wasted the on the latest pointless Benghazi wild goose chase). This is what Bill Kristol said in '93 (same Bill Kristol who is now leading the Never Trump movement):

The long-term political effects of a successful... health care bill will be even worse—much worse.... [COLOR="Red"]It will revive the reputation of... Democrats as the generous protector of middle-class interests[/COLOR]. And it will at the same time strike a punishing blow against Republican claims to defend the middle class by restraining government.

— William Kristol, "Defeating President Clinton's Healthcare Proposal", December 1993

Purely political. And many of the provisions that are now protecting Americans via Obamacare were originally components of Hillarycare, preexisting conditions being a barrier to health coverage being a prime example.

She was also integral in getting 8 million children covered by health insurers via SCHIP.

I know you like to troll Trump supporters but at this point you are just making yourself look bad
    Meanwhile, earlier today...

Trump Taj Mahal Workers Strike Over Lost Healthcare and Pension

A few weeks ago: Hundreds of Workers claim Drumpf Never Paid Them

The King of Debt. Mr. Bankruptcy himself.

Can you give me the particulars of his health plan? I remember something about 'lines' when he was describing it during a debate.

And there is only so much lipstick you can put on a pig.
    Amen, bruh. A-F*cking-Men.

Last edited by DonDadda59; 07-01-2016 at 03:09 PM.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Hillary knows what she is doing, Trump doesn't...it is THAT simple

Hillary is infinitely more qualified to run this country than Trump, who constantly says outlandish shit showing how clueless he is to reality.

If Hillary said "We need to ban all muslims"...people would flip the fck out because retarded outlandish statements are not expected from her, she knows better. Stupid comments like that are expected from Trump but somehow excused because that's the norm with him.

Hillary has a grasp on how the world works, she has a legit 8-year internship in the White House. Trump knows reality TV.

This is the absolute biggest no-brainer of an election I have ever witnessed in my life. Qualified politician, or Clueless Egocentric Reality TV star?

you arent the only person who feels that way OP.

the decision to throw the entire democrat establishment weight behind a corrupt warmongering corporate puppet like Hillary is going to come back to haunt the democrats for years to come.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~

Hillary is infinitely more qualified to run this country than Trump, who constantly says outlandish shit showing how clueless he is to reality.

If Hillary said "We need to ban all muslims"...people would flip the fck out because retarded outlandish statements are not expected from her, she knows better. Stupid comments like that are expected from Trump but somehow excused because that's the norm with him.

Hillary has a grasp on how the world works, she has a legit 8-year internship in the White House. Trump knows reality TV.

This is the absolute biggest no-brainer of an election I have ever witnessed in my life. Qualified politician, or Clueless Egocentric Reality TV star?
    Hillary has experience. Experience at doing a shit job and fucking up and letting Americans get slaughtered in Benghazi.

You people need to get a grip. I'm not her biggest fan, but jesus christ. She's been raked over the coals for 2 straight years and pretty much nothing has come of it. She's no different than any other career politician working in our fundraising system.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~

Of course she knows what she's doing. She's selling out her country to fill her coffers and pad the pockets of her cronies. She's the definition of a 'qualified politicians.' That's not an actual good thing bro.

It's like saying you hired Bernie Madoff to be your financial advisor, because, "He's got experience! Cant teach that!"

Hillary doesnt care about doing what's best for America. That should be your first criteria, and for those whom it is, she is disqualified immediately.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    You people need to get a grip. I'm not her biggest fan, but jesus christ. She's been raked over the coals for 2 straight years and pretty much nothing has come of it. She's no different than any other career politician working in our fundraising system.

You were, until the other lefties started calling her out. Now youre playing the fence trying to figure out how best to align yourself to fit in with the sjw crowd.

You have zero opinions of your own. Youre scrambling to keep up with the SJW crowd and not be left out again as the misfit you were all through adolescence. You are the ultimate fit-in/compensator.