Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops



Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2019, 04:51 PM   #16
warriorfan
The Playboy
 
warriorfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 23,096
Default Re: people stay sleeping on the suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
another cringe joke.

stay smoking crack warriorfan, one day when you're sober you'll realize how awful your humor is.

warriorfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 04:55 PM   #17
highwhey
tf
 
highwhey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20,033
Default Re: people stay sleeping on the suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
No longer a "free win" but I think they'll still be pretty bad.


we were .500 against u guys last season, wtf are you talking about a free win?

highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 04:56 PM   #18
highwhey
tf
 
highwhey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20,033
Default Re: people stay sleeping on the suns

got this loser googling images of a health problem i don't have. wouldn't doubt if you have it yourself

where's my $2k that you owe me bitch?
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 05:00 PM   #19
Cleverness
GSW Fan Since the 90s
 
Cleverness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,027
Default Re: people stay sleeping on the suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
i don't blame yall for not watching suns games, as a fan, i have to force myself.

This part is true. I doubt many of us watched more than 2 Suns games last year. But I'm still taking teams like Kings and Mavericks over Suns.
Cleverness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 05:02 PM   #20
DMAVS41
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
DMAVS41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 30,231
Default Re: people stay sleeping on the suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey


we were .500 against u guys last season, wtf are you talking about a free win?


I'm talking about the league...

Has nothing to do with the Mavs...

You guys haven't broken 25 wins in like 4 years...right?

I call that a "free win" because they have sucked...I think they'll be better this year.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 05:06 PM   #21
highwhey
tf
 
highwhey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20,033
Default Re: people stay sleeping on the suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleverness
This part is true. I doubt many of us watched more than 2 Suns games last year. But I'm still taking teams like Kings and Mavericks over Suns.
i mean sure, but the suns are under a different front office this season. the additiona made this summer were to make the team better in every category. we got rid of tj, josh jackson, dragan bender, troy daniels, melton, okobo, richuan holmes, and isk who else, but thats like half the roster right there. they were and are mostly all scrubs. some of them even started for us

we replaced them with much better players. barring any injuries, this mew suns team should cruise to 30 wins, ideally they win 40+ and make the 8th seed.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 05:07 PM   #22
highwhey
tf
 
highwhey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20,033
Default Re: people stay sleeping on the suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
I'm talking about the league...

Has nothing to do with the Mavs...

You guys haven't broken 25 wins in like 4 years...right?

I call that a "free win" because they have sucked...I think they'll be better this year.
we swept the bucks last season so idk what this free win narrative is. if booker is injured, then sure, free win. but a healthy suns squad? nah.

booker is also better than luka.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 05:09 PM   #23
DMAVS41
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
DMAVS41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 30,231
Default Re: people stay sleeping on the suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
we swept the bucks last season so idk what this free win narrative is. if booker is injured, then sure, free win. but a healthy suns squad? nah.

booker is also better than luka.



I don't think so to the bold.

But,I don't know what league you've been watching the last 4 years, but the Suns have been a train wreck...they've made a ton of terrible moves and draft picks and haven't broken 25 wins.

They have been shit.

Are you actually denying this?
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 05:13 PM   #24
highwhey
tf
 
highwhey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20,033
Default Re: people stay sleeping on the suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
[/b]

I don't think so to the bold.

But,I don't know what league you've been watching the last 4 years, but the Suns have been a train wreck...they've made a ton of terrible moves and draft picks and haven't broken 25 wins.

They have been shit.

Are you actually denying this?
21/7/6 is not better than 27/4/7

yes the suns have been horrible, but there is a new front office.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 05:16 PM   #25
DMAVS41
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
DMAVS41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 30,231
Default Re: people stay sleeping on the suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
21/7/6 is not better than 27/4/7

yes the suns have been horrible, but there is a new front office.

I'm not going to debate Luka vs Booker. I personally think Luka is better and I don't think any basketball person in the league would ever trade Luka for Booker...for a lot of reasons.

Yes, that is why I said they will be better this year and I like some of what they've done.

I didn't like giving away Warren...and I don't think the Minny trade made a lot of sense and I don't love the draft pick...but they should be better because Rubio will be good, Ayton will improve, and I really like Bridges.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 05:21 PM   #26
highwhey
tf
 
highwhey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20,033
Default Re: people stay sleeping on the suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
I'm not going to debate Luka vs Booker. I personally think Luka is better and I don't think any basketball person in the league would ever trade Luka for Booker...for a lot of reasons.

Yes, that is why I said they will be better this year and I like some of what they've done.

I didn't like giving away Warren...and I don't think the Minny trade made a lot of sense and I don't love the draft pick...but they should be better because Rubio will be good, Ayton will improve, and I really like Bridges.
Luka is only better at playmaking than Booker. scoring? Booker is on a different plane. the man is double teamed to death and still scores on people. has proved to be clutch. mid range game is elite, good 3pt shooter, can finish at the rim, good free throw shooter, is 66 so he can bully other shooting guards and matches up well with small forwards. half mexican so there is native warrior blood should anyone want to square up.

i think well be seeing your mavericks in the playoffs. ill bump this thread and fully expect an apology.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 05:23 PM   #27
DMAVS41
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
DMAVS41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 30,231
Default Re: people stay sleeping on the suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
Luka is only better at playmaking than Booker. scoring? Booker is on a different plane. the man is double teamed to death and still scores on people. has proved to be clutch. mid range game is elite, good 3pt shooter, can finish at the rim, good free throw shooter, is 66 so he can bully other shooting guards and matches up well with small forwards. half mexican so there is native warrior blood should anyone want to square up.

i think well be seeing your mavericks in the playoffs. ill bump this thread and fully expect an apology.

The Mavs aren't making the playoffs unless they make a big move.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 05:24 PM   #28
highwhey
tf
 
highwhey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20,033
Default Re: people stay sleeping on the suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
The Mavs aren't making the playoffs unless they make a big move.
well my suns are a lock for the playoffs. i will bump this thread in May
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 05:25 PM   #29
DMAVS41
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
DMAVS41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 30,231
Default Re: people stay sleeping on the suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
well my suns are a lock for the playoffs. i will bump this thread in May

I don't think they will be, but would be fun.

Bump whatever you want...
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 05:33 PM   #30
highwhey
tf
 
highwhey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20,033
Default Re: people stay sleeping on the suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
I don't think they will be, but would be fun.

Bump whatever you want...
even cheeks?
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:




Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:42 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

InsideHoops.com Home

NBA Rumors

2019 FIBA World Cup

Team USA Basketball

NBA free agency

NBA free agents list

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy