Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Marc Gasol not interested in joining Lakers

Media is brutal in big markets like L.A and NY.

Pau loves Kobe though...he was the guy in who always had his back amid all the trade rumors. Kobe is a great teammate as long as you're not a douche and play hard.

Hating on Gasols FG% against the best defensive team in the playoffs, while he played on a team with no shooting stay dumb Lakers fans. If he signed with LA you'd all be lining up to tongue his nuts

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    did you not read what the article or thread says? Why go straight to "LMAO LEMME BE A KOBETARD" ?
    Meant to say he should want to play with him. Kobetard? The best you got? The 2/6 effect is real.

Maeru Perinawa Achali TaLvsCuaL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Media is brutal in big markets like L.A and NY.

Pau loves Kobe though...he was the guy in who always had his back amid all the trade rumors. Kobe is a great teammate as long as you're not a douche and play hard.
    Kobe has always been a hypocrite who has pointed the finger at his teammates when things go wrong. Pau is just too polite/friendly to say openly that he dislike Kobe as teammate. I will always remember that stupid white/black swan thing, and how Kobe used it to use Pau as scapegoat.

Quote Originally Posted by TaLvsCuaL
    Kobe has always been a hypocrite who has pointed the finger at his teammates when things go wrong. Pau is just too polite/friendly to say openly that he dislike Kobe as teammate. I will always remember that stupid white/black swan thing, and how Kobe used it to use Pau as scapegoat.
    Yea.. if you follow Pau on Twitter, the guy is as friendly as they come.. does a bunch of charity work also, supports his fellow country athletes n everything.. he was one of the few ever who would have made it work under Kobe. Massive respect.

Got negged 3 times for this comment but no answers. Kobe stans so salty

Got negged 3 times for this comment but no answers. Kobe stans so salty
    Thats why they're the worst fanbase in sports

Good college starter

Pau only became relevant when he was playing with Kobe. He should thank the Lakers organization as his jersey will be up in the rafters with all the greats.

Marc Gasol would have been a good fit with the Lakers and I understand if he does not want to handle that pressure. He is cut on the same cloth like his brother Pau.

Kobe and Pau are still great friends. Pau was gone after "basketball reasons" and he was tired of being misused by D'Antoni and told to stand at the FT line and shoot mid range jumpers and then benched in 4th quarters. So really, it's Jimmy Buss' fault.

But keep on blindly hating anyway.

PS - Everybody but delusional Knicks fans know Marc isn't leaving Memphis.

Kobe blamed himself aswell..

Jordan use to call out his teammates when they played soft aswell...So what?? Kobe haters reaching today..

damn... Kobe got lucky af though, Pau probably the only one who would take all that shit from him and make it work...

Good High School Starter

I hope he doesn't return to Memphis because they just don't put enough shooting around him and Zbo. RJ Hunter fell right into their laps and they passed on him.

The ISH'ers Champion!

lol **** Mark and **** Pau... **** them so hard up their anus that they quit the league due to pain.

We took a guy off a perennial loser franchise and made him a two time NBA Champion by pairing him with the best player in the league. We did all of that while singing him to max, or close to max money. We made Pau a household name in LA. Not to mention we stuck with this sorry ass soft, underperforming euro for 3+ seasons after 2010 - disappointment after disappointment (11 and 12 playoffs).

**** that little ****. Stay losing in that shithole.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 06-28-2015 at 04:37 PM.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    lol **** Mark and **** Pau... **** them so hard up their anus that they quit the league due to pain.

We took a guy off a perennial loser franchise and made him a two time NBA Champion by pairing him with the best player in the league. We did all of that while singing him to max, or close to max money. We made Pau a household name in LA. Not to mention we stuck with this sorry ass soft, underperforming euro for 3+ seasons after 2010 - disappointment after disappointment (11 and 12 playoffs).

**** that little ****. Stay losing in that shithole.
    dat meltdown