Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Most dirty animal on the planet?

Quote Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD
    Wow still so many butthurt people in here

And wtf is this. I just posted you things that are written in Quran and you are posting me Irans law. Since when is Iran representing all Muslims?
    The only one that got buttfuсked in the thread is you, my taliban friend.

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    The only one that got buttfuсked in the thread is you, my taliban friend.
    Oh, my biggest fan

Decent playground baller dilley's Avatar

OP comes here trying to boast about the knowledge his ignorant ass imam told him in a mosque, I mean you got to be very naive or stupid to put your total trust in a ****ing religious instructor.

Quote Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD
    Wow still so many butthurt people in here

And wtf is this. I just posted you things that are written in Quran and you are posting me Irans law. Since when is Iran representing all Muslims?

@jongib, thanks for confirming my words that animals have no business in peoples houses.
    The only thing you have to say is ignoring the point I made, to validate abother one you made to a different poster

Since you're a super duper special human who's obviously a thinking man, go outside and build one of those nests. Do it bruh, prove to insidehoops that a bird can't out build you. Because if you're correct, it'll take no thinking process at all. It'll just.....happen

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jongib369
    The only thing you have to say is ignoring the point I made, to validate abother one you made to a different poster

Since you're a super duper special human who's obviously a thinking man, go outside and build one of those nests. Do it bruh, prove to insidehoops that a bird can't out build you. Because if you're correct, it'll take no thinking process at all. It'll just.....happen
    To be fair, he needs to read a holy book, to tell him when to shower or brush his teeth. He's far from an intellect more closer to a child if you ask me.

Why don't you start by asking him to put together Lego pieces.

Believing in a higher power is one thing, I can respect that on some level....But to assert that animals dont think is crazy. Just go outside for once and observe nature... Watch how a squirrel will pretend to bury some nuts to trick other squirrels, only to bury it someplace else

"The Qur'an however states that everything in nature 'submits / prostrates' to Allah. How can that be if only humans worship Allah? The key to understanding this verse lies in realising the fact that the application of the term 'worship', varies depending on what or who it is applied to. In the Qur'an, one is worshipping Allah when he or it is living in accordance with his or its purpose in creation. For us humans, it means obeying all the dictates of the Qur'an, to have a submissive mind towards Allah, transfom with Quranic wisdom, performing the prayer, fasting, being honest amd just for the sake of Allah, etc. For animals and insects however, it is to survive and live, being a predator or a pray, serving our needs. They are worshipping Allah, just by being who they are, they live within the bounds of the purpose of their creation. For example, a tree which stays in the same place all day, photosynthesises and releases oxygen is worshipping Allah, purely because that is the only reason why it was created. The reason we humans were created is also for worship, but for us it includes an effort to believe and submit, and to follow the morality and obligations He placed upon us in the Qur'an. Therefore, everything in nature is always worshipping Allah. But do all human beings?"

Don't hate on pigs.... They're rolling around, and eating shit for your main man. It's their form or worship, what he made them to do. Why would you disrespect them, and essentially him with this post for living/worshiping the way they're supposed to? Can you say the same about yourself? Have you followed everything to a T?

I don't mean to disrespect your religion or your right to believe, I jut think you're being silly and might be misrepresentating it
    Last edited by jongib369; 06-26-2015 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dilley
    Common man.....Even if he's wrong, don't disrespect the good people who do happen to believe just to rustle jimmies of someone who's being silly

Use your words, counter his points and press them until he has to actually think about it. If he ever does

Theres a reason I usually stay out of these threads