Default Re: Think about this for a moment:

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    Lebron: "I'll win a ring in cleveland."
    Lebron: "The Decision......not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4
    As if we don't make bad predictions.

Kobe:
    I want to be traded
    Ship his ass out(Bynum)

Hell, opting out of Charlotte to play for the Lakers is a bigger biggest bitch move than what LeBron did.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AK47DR91
    OP's exact quote:

He says nothing about the fans.

All he's trying to say is Kobe had more guts and more will because he had desire to be the #1 leader of his team.

Nothing he said or meant to say had anything to do with fans.
    See the way I read it is that you can't love/hate the one without love/hating the other. There was a negative conotation to both scenarios.

Maybe I read it that way because I'm an UNBIAS fan, but I see your point

As if we don't make bad predictions.

Kobe:
    I want to be traded
    Ship his ass out(Bynum)

Hell, opting out of Charlotte to play for the Lakers is a bigger biggest bitch move than what LeBron did.

Lebron moved during his prime to join two other franchise player while boosting up cleveland fans by saying he was gonna bring them a chip.

AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    See the way I read it is that you can't love/hate the one without love/hating the other. There was a negative conotation to both scenarios.

Maybe I read it that way because I'm an UNBIAS fan, but I see your point
    Well, the only "decision" Kobe had to make was on draft night but this was well before the Internet age, the social network age, so people never bashed him for that.

The whole Decision fiasco was blown out of proportion. Was the TV special stupid? YES! Was it wrong for LeBron to leave Cleveland? No, he was no longer under contract. Same when Kobe refused to play for Charlotte. Neither had a contract with anybody.

Well, the only "decision" Kobe had to make was on draft night but this was well before the Internet age, the social network age, so people never bashed him for that.

The whole Decision fiasco was blown out of proportion. Was the TV special stupid? YES! Was it wrong for LeBron to leave Cleveland? No, he was no longer under contract. Same when Kobe refused to play for Charlotte. Neither had a contract with anybody.
    Lebron moved during his prime to join two other franchise players while boosting up cleveland fans by saying he was gonna bring them a chip.

Lamar's stats stayed the same until he went to Dallas.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../odomla01.html

We never got to see Bynum without Kobe but he stats have gotten better every year except in 11'.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...bynuman01.html

Pau' stats stayed the same also.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...gasolpa01.html

Now please explain how Kobe is so ball dominant?
    PJR????

AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    Lebron moved during his prime to join two other franchise player while boosting up cleveland fans by saying he was gonna bring them a chip.
    I can list a bunch of franchise players who were stuck with shitty cast mates who did nothing in their careers. I'd rather see LeBron being on a "Big 3" type team than wasting his career with scrubs.

Bird-McHale-Parrish-Johnson, Magic-KAJ-Worthy-Scott...Y U NO diss these Big 3/Big 4?

Also, Kobe have said many stupid arrogant things as well.

Your point?