Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Local High School Star SpaceJammeR's Avatar

Default Re: 2012 Miami Heat Championship avatars

thanks changing now lol

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    Can you make an avy of my current avy? I feel like the way my avy is currently shaped out it is not right. Like I want the certain 100 x 100 that you made it.

There you go.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TMT

Banned

Yeah, hard to make that Bosh avy not look homo.

Banned

There you go.
    Thanks man. I know you were rooting for OKC like me in the Finals too but it's too bad James Harden pussied out and was invisible out there but I'm still happy and glad LeBron got his 1st ring because he earned it.

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    Thanks man. I know you were rooting for OKC like me in the Finals too but it's too bad James Harden pussied out and was invisible out there but I'm still happy and glad LeBron got his 1st ring because he earned it.
    I lost a little chunk of cash when the Heat won it, but all in all it's good to see Bron get his ring. OKC will be around for a while. If the Spurs are all down hill from here the Thunder will be the team I root for to go all the way in the coming years.

Banned

I lost a little chunk of cash when the Heat won it, but all in all it's good to see Bron get his ring. OKC will be around for a while. If the Spurs are all down hill from here the Thunder will be the team I root for to go all the way.
    Yea, I'm glad this version of Lebron won a ring and not the 2011 version. Lebron is so much more humbled and mature these days that you almost have to respect him. It still sucks to see Kevin Durant lose though because he was the only reason why I was rooting for OKC.

KD is the next generation version of Tim Duncan in my opinion. With Russ and Harden taking the Tony Parker and Ginobili roles respectively. Sort of why I am drawn to this team. I have mad respect for KD. After losing and seeing him cry with his family it made me like him that much more, the guy genuinely cares about his team. Won't be long before they are in the Finals again.

KD is the next generation version of Tim Duncan in my opinion. With Russ and Harden taking the Tony Parker and Ginobili roles respectively. Sort of why I am drawn to this team. I have mad respect for KD. After losing and seeing him cry with his family it made me like him that much more, the guy genuinely cares about his team. Won't be long before they are in the Finals again.
    lol Durant is just a shooter. A tall one and a very good one at that. But KD sucks at defense and lacks a post game. His inside game stinks. Durant is NOTHING like Duncan AT ALL

Horrible comparison

The Answer

Anthony Davis will be the next Tim Duncan. He's a winner in college. Davis is a better defender than Durant. Hornets = the next San Antonio Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank
    lol Durant is just a shooter. a tall one and a very good one at that. But KD sucks at defense and lacks a post game. His inside game stinks. Durant is NOTHING like Duncan AT ALL

Horrible comparison
    Wasn't comparing them as basketball players, more like humble unselfish leaders of their respective franchises. You don't see too many great players with those qualities nowadays.

Banned

I lost a little chunk of cash when the Heat won it, but all in all it's good to see Bron get his ring. OKC will be around for a while. If the Spurs are all down hill from here the Thunder will be the team I root for to go all the way in the coming years.

Good thing that isn't going to happen.

We'll be a top 4 seed next year pending any serious injuries.

As for after that I don't see the franchise just dropping straight into irrelevance. The front office will keep making smart decisions, solid picks and rebuild efficiently.

<----------
    And it will all start with this man.

your bosh ones are amazing