Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: I was banned during the finals, but I have to speak about Curry and the finals MVP...

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    No
    I know Game 2 was single coverage because that was when Delly had him on lockdown.

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: I was banned during the finals, but I have to speak about Curry and the finals MVP...

Agree completely with OP.......

I think Iggy fully deserved Finals MVP, but I am also surprised Curry got 0 votes you would think he would get at least one

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    why does that matter?
    Do you reply like this to all the idiots spamming 2/6?

If you want context to matter then it should matter in both cases.
    context: Jordan took an extra year of development before the threepeat... Jordan jockers just shrug this off, alrite fine. I'm shrugging off the roster changes on Cavs then especially when they would be a lottery team anyway after Love goes down. (Having an extra year seems a lot more important to me but whatever.)

but they will nitpick things like this, use everything they can against you etc. because they're a buncha corrupt agenda-pushing cop mentalities. 3Ball isn't a troll, he's a pig.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=383374 < literally nothing to his argument in that one, Cavs just traded a ROY for a Love they might not get back ... it's just propaganda, it's clear he has an agenda...

no community here at all, don't know why the few good posters here (Laz, mehyaM24 or a guy as poetically minded as KBlaze etc.) even stick around since it's not like anybody's on their level or will ever believe their arguments anyway or even want to look at them with some goodwill and anything other than OCD analytics... and soon 3Ball will be chief of this place, with guys like stalkerforlife ("I'm a Kobe fan because I was a accused rapist") as his guys 3Ball is totally okay with as his right hand men, so have fun.. here's to hoping all the future 20something posters like me avoid wasting their time with this shit as long as 3Ball and the Kobe-riding posse are around... might as well just show this them this post first so they know what they're getting into...

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by superteamtheory
    context: Jordan took an extra year of development before the threepeat... Jordan jockers just shrug this off, alrite fine. I'm shrugging off the roster changes on Cavs then especially when they would be a lottery team anyway after Love goes down. (Having an extra year seems a lot more important to me but whatever.)

but they will nitpick things like this, use everything they can against you etc. because they're a buncha corrupt agenda-pushing cop mentalities. 3Ball isn't a troll, he's a pig.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=383374 < literally nothing to his argument in that one, Cavs just traded a ROY for a Love they might not get back ... it's just propaganda, it's clear he has an agenda...

no community here at all, don't know why the few good posters here (Laz, mehyaM24 or a guy as poetically minded as KBlaze etc.) even stick around since it's not like anybody's on their level or will ever believe their arguments anyway or even want to look at them with some goodwill and anything other than OCD analytics... and soon 3Ball will be chief of this place, with guys like stalkerforlife ("I'm a Kobe fan because I was a accused rapist") as his guys 3Ball is totally okay with as his right hand men, so have fun.. here's to hoping all the future 20something posters like me avoid wasting their time with this shit as long as 3Ball and the Kobe-riding posse are around... might as well just show this them this post first so they know what they're getting into...
    You can't be serious.

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Iggy "didn't see as much defensive attention" is one of the biggest understatements possible. They literally didn't guard him at times. You place so much value on him pushing the tempo as if he was prime Magic or something.

The reality is Curry is the far and away biggest reason GS' offense is the way that it is. He is the driving force. He drew the most defensive attention out of anyone that series and aside from Lebron no one else came remotely close. No one in the playoffs saw that type of defensive attention. The guy saw constant doubles, triples, traps, swarming defense from everywhere, and more often than not made the right decision. People are so willing to trash the guy for a couple bad games, but they refuse to admit how ridiculously easy it makes the game for players around him. Honestly, anyone else faces that kind of defense and they're struggling too. But they're not receiving that type of defensive attention because they're not the surreal offensive threat Curry is the second he crosses halfcourt.

No need to exaggerate. We watched the finals.. he was not doubled and tripled the way youre suggesting. Delly and even kyrie before gettin hurt was manning him up...he only had one impactful game and got held in check.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Meltdown