Default MYles Turner BandWagon

So, all aboard the Turner Bandwagon. We'll be one of the first to Join so we won't get criticized. Go Pacers!

He looks like a really big Steal. This last Draft will be talked about in terms of Big Man Talent in a few years.

WHAT A TIME!
    Last edited by !@#$%Vectors!@#; 02-02-2016 at 02:39 PM.

Default Re: MYles Turner BandWagon

He's going to be a great player.

He has a great stroke already, great motor, seems to actually give a **** when he messes up and he's only going to get stronger.

I think his peak will be a rich man's Ibaka who can actually put the ball on the floor.

NBA sixth man of the year

There's still plenty of room. I tried to tell you guys when he was drafted that he was the real deal. Then everybody tries to poo poo summerleague and act like it doesn't mean anything when the rookies that were playing well in summer league are still playing well during the season. Tyler Johnson, Winslow, Turner, there's more I'm forgetting are playing pretty well.

Back to Business

seems to have small hands for a man his size. gonna be a great player. The big man is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    There's still plenty of room. I tried to tell you guys when he was drafted that he was the real deal. Then everybody tries to poo poo summerleague and act like it doesn't mean anything when the rookies that were playing well in summer league are still playing well during the season. Tyler Johnson, Winslow, Turner, there's more I'm forgetting are playing pretty well.
    There's obviously less talent in the SL than the NBA, but the players still work really hard in the hopes of landing a spot on the team or being considered for a 10 day contract etc., should anyone get injured. He played really well during SL and his confidence is definitely growing for the big league. That block on Lebron was huge for his confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by TemporaMutantur
    He's going to be a great player.

He has a great stroke already, great motor, seems to actually give a **** when he messes up and he's only going to get stronger.

I think his peak will be a rich man's Ibaka who can actually put the ball on the floor.
    I think he will be better than Ibaka. But Yea he looks really hardworking!

Quote Originally Posted by TemporaMutantur
    There's obviously less talent in the SL than the NBA, but the players still work really hard in the hopes of landing a spot on the team or being considered for a 10 day contract etc., should anyone get injured. He played really well during SL and his confidence is definitely growing for the big league. That block on Lebron was huge for his confidence.
    True, its definitely not the end all be all but I do think it has values for many rookies.

That block was really big for his confidence and also when he apparently messed up on that last play but not setting a screen, the coach went right back to him in overtime and I think he made a couple shots in OT. Too bad PG and Ellis pissed the game away for us.

Quote Originally Posted by !@#$%Vectors!@#
    I think he will be better than Ibaka. But Yea he looks really hardworking!
    Ibaka seems kinda mechanical, like Dwight Howard. Myles seems to be a lot more fluid in his movements, his shooting and everything. He can catch and shoot really quick even with a guy in his face. He doesn't have to "load up", or "set up" his shot like Ibaka does.

I see the other similarities, both great shot blockers, both can stretch the floor, Ibaka has proven to be a better 3 point shooter but I think Myles will be a better 3 point shooter once he starts taking more. I think he has a better shooting touch.

Myles still commits too many dumb fouls but he's a rookie.