Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: barkley, "New York is the most overrated basketball city in NBA"

Quote Originally Posted by ICanDunk
    Best city in the US?
    Is that because it's cold there, because of the traffic jams, or because the people there tend to be really arrogant?
    No, because there's so much diversity among groups and you get a taste of the world in that city. It's rich in culture, as some of the best museums, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTenor
    The Garden consistently is a packed, rowdy arena no matter what the team's record is, and not many teams can say that.
    Yeah, that crowd was really pumped during those last two games.

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

Best city in the US?
    Is that because it's cold there, because of the traffic jams, or because the people there tend to be really arrogant?
    I think it's because you get to pay 1200$ for a 300 sq ft studio "apartment" in Manhattan.

I actually did an MSG tour last summer. Because it was summer time, the locker roomw as configured for their WNBA team, the Liberty though. There was smellgoody lotions and women's cleansing products and tubes and shit everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    No, because there's so much diversity among groups and you get a taste of the world in that city. It's rich in culture, as some of the best museums, etc.
    Good response, but I'd personally prefer a city that is calmer and has warmer weather.

LOL at the post about real estate overpricing. Just another thing that would make me not want to live in NY.

Banned

He meant to say Knicks are overrated compared to the Buzz. They haven't won anything in 40 years. Mecca for basketball

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
    I actually did an MSG tour last summer. Because it was summer time, the locker roomw as configured for their WNBA team, the Liberty though. There was smellgoody lotions and women's cleansing products and tubes and shit everywhere.
    That was Amar'e's stuff.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Charles Barkley is a fat slob and shouldn't even be on TV. He looks completely disheveled in that crappy suit with no tie on, and the sweat all over his upper lip.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    That was Amar'e's stuff.
    Nicely played.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Charles Barkley is a fat slob and shouldn't even be on TV. He looks completely disheveled in that crappy suit with no tie on, and the sweat all over his upper lip.
    Butt-hurt New Yorker can't take a nice pounding from Round Mound?

Learning to shoot layups Juice Willis's Avatar

LOL @ dudes from towns in flyover country trying to talk shit about New York City. It's not our fault i have more people living on my block than you have in your whole town.

As for NYC, it IS the MECCA of basketball in America. As i type this, there are tons of games of basketball being played right now. And it's already after midnight here. Chuck, as usual, is a hater.

Banned

at these butthurt knick fans
    the man is right tho the knicks havent accomplished shit in like 50 years

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
    I think it's because you get to pay 1200$ for a 300 sq ft studio "apartment" in Manhattan.

Ah yes, the fabled woman's tube. One of the world's great mysteries.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    New Yorkers continuing to earn their reputation as loudmouthed sh!t talkers

Quote Originally Posted by Juice Willis
    LOL @ dudes from towns in flyover country trying to talk shit about New York City. It's not our fault i have more people living on my block than you have in your whole town.

As for NYC, it IS the MECCA of basketball in America. As i type this, there are tons of games of basketball being played right now. And it's already after midnight here. Chuck, as usual, is a hater.
    What is this? A New Yorker being arrogant?! UNBELIEVABLE!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

New Yorkers continuing to earn their reputation as loudmouthed sh!t talkers
    That's funny, because it seems as if Barkley started to loud mouth shit talk first.