NBA lottery pick

Default Jerry West is a Draymond Green stan

Q: Any player you really enjoy watching?
    A: I like what I'm seeing from most of the guys. But I really love Draymond Green. They say he's 6-7. He's probably 6-51/2. But he's got great wingspan and he'll get up on anybody. He's a bulldog. I love him. I love him. Fans might not remember where he was when he started. I can remember when you didn't want to see him shoot. But he has developed. He's making shots. They have to come out and guard him. He can make shots.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/warriors/j...draymond-green

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: Jerry West is a Draymond Green stan

Everybody Loves dRaymond.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

One of the best role players in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Everybody Loves dRaymond.

I remember this Michigan State fan at the rec center told me that Portland needs to draft Green. The dude was a little cracked out looking so I kind though he was full of sh*t and just supporting his teams best player.

Turns out almost every tip I've heard from another guy at the rec center has been a good pick.

In 2007 this dude at the park was saying "pick Durant I don't care pick Durant, you can not pass up a talent like that he can do everything". Most of the people there including myself were sold on Brandon Roy and Aldridge. Oden was our guy.

Then that same guy a few year later was telling me we need to get Kenneth Faried. He was talking about how impressed he was and we could maybe get him in the first round.

Now Green turns out to be pretty solid. I think Portland fans I've run know talent. Lot's of Blazersedge fans wanted Faried and most wanted Lillard.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    One of the best role players in the league.

Dray has made unbelievable progress. In just a few short years the guy has gone from being someone who's most valuable skill was just to get other players T'ed up in spot minutes and garbage time, to a crucial part of the team.

If you told me in 2012 he'd be more valuable than Harrison Barnes I'd have stared at you in disbelief. I hope Draymond stays a Warrior forever