Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Im visiting my friend and he's trying to get me to go TJ to bang whores. What to do?

Should i do it? Never paid for sex before, but it is a bit intriguing. My friend lives in San Diego, and you can cross the Tijuana border after a 20 minute drive. Apparently, there are a couple of "strip clubs" there that are far beyond anything in the US. One of them he said was called "Hong Kong" and you can go up to any girl, give her a buck, and feel her tits/vag/etc. Apparently, they also have whipped cream shows where a couple girls get naked and eat whipped cream off each other... I'm tempted to go AT LEAST to see that. Sounds fun

He told me he's gone down there and fucked whores there multiple times. Apparently, it's about $60 to take a girl upstairs and have sex with her You can pick which ever girl you want, and apparently there are some really hot ones too... All latina/mexican chicks too

Would ISH do it? I'm convinced to go down there to at least check it out for the strip club experience. We were planning on hitting up TJ to do get drunk and eat some mexican food anyway. I'm thinking about the last time I had sex with a girl, and it took me 3 dates to get it done, and I spent at least $100 over that time span Just getting drinks/hookah/food adds up to be more expensive than fucking a TJ whore

Obviously i'd be safe and use a rubber, and the chicks all require rubbers anyway. What does ISH think? Should I do this? I'm not in any kind of pussy drought or anything. I'm considering it for the experience, and the opportunity to fuck a really hot girl

NBA Legend

Default Re: Im visiting my friend and he's trying to get me to go TJ to bang whores. What to do?

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Do it. Catch a donkey show while you're there.
    This.

I'll be performing next Friday.

Default Re: Im visiting my friend and he's trying to get me to go TJ to bang whores. What to do?

Why not. I prefer stripper/hookers because it is easier to just pay them have sex and then leave without saying anything.

Do it. Catch a donkey show while you're there.
    wtf is this?

I'm not sure if I really want you to answer that question tbh

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

The quality/price ratio in TJ is amazingly high in the big clubs, that much is certain. The premier places iirc are Hong Kong, Chicago Club, and Adelitas. They're all within walking distance of each other.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Paying for sex is the ultimate beta move.

I am a pathetic human being, but I hope to never pay for sex.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Paying for sex is the ultimate beta move.

I am a pathetic human being, but I hope to never pay for sex.
    Curious, what would be the reason not to?

Like I said, I'm not desperate for sex. I actually got laid less than two weeks from this girl on Tinder. The opportunity to **** a 9 or 10 is pretty tempting... especially for $60

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Curious, what would be the reason not to?

Like I said, I'm not desperate for sex. I actually got laid less than two weeks from this girl on Tinder. The opportunity to **** a 9 or 10 is pretty tempting... especially for $60
    I just don't like the idea of allowing a woman to think that she is so much better than me, that I have to pay her for sex. It is demeaning.

I get your point, though. Tough decision.

I just don't like the idea of allowing a woman to think that she is so much better than me, that I have to pay her for sex. It is demeaning.

I get your point, though. Tough decision.
    I would think they are the ones feeling demeaned I mean her ****** is only worth an hour of my pay

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    I would think they are the ones feeling demeaned I mean her ****** is only worth an hour of my pay
    Once again, you are paying her to spend time with you. She is not paying you. If her private is only worth an hour of your pay, your private must be worth less than nothing.

You are the desperate one in the situation.

Those donkey shows are bullshit, just an urban myth. I lived in TJ four years so I know for sure.

OP, go ahead and do it, Adelitas has the hottest chicks. Keep in mind that not all of the chicks will be top notch but on a Friday or Saturday night, there will be plenty of grade A poon.

End the drought OP.

Pay for sex with chicks who got std`s . Try to explain to your future wife why she picked up syphilis from you. yolo
    Last edited by BigBoss; 08-30-2014 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Those donkey shows are bullshit, just an urban myth. I lived in TJ four years so I know for sure.

OP, go ahead and do it, Adelitas has the hottest chicks. Keep in mind that not all of the chicks will be top notch but on a Friday or Saturday night, there will be plenty of grade A poon.
    Dayuumm... This shit sounds pretty cool. You think one of these chicks would let me take pics for ISH?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss
    End the drought OP.

Pay for sex with chicks who got std`s . Try to explain that to your future wife why she picked up syphilis.
    11 days is pretty long for me. Getting uneasy and shit

Though i wouldn't touch one of these chicks without a rubber. That's for sure. Only an idiot would do that

Once again, you are paying her to spend time with you. She is not paying you. If her private is only worth an hour of your pay, your private must be worth less than nothing.

You are the desperate one in the situation.
    You must be the life of the party...friends, "let's go to a strip joint!", stalker, "naw man, I find it demeaning that I have to pay a chick to see her naked"...