Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Is Derek fisher going to the hall of fame???

Did Fisher win any Olympc medals, world champiohips? If he did then yes he will make the HOF, but if he didn't then there is no chance. The Basketball HOF is for more than just NBA accomplishments.

Local High School Star

Fisher is not going into the Hall of Fame as a player. He is not getting his jersey retired by the Lakers. That's silly talk

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by DFish
    By number two, I mean that he's been with Kobe and has been there to drain some clutch shots over the last 15 years.
    Nope Fish first clutch shot was the epic 0.4 second. Before that, I never even remember him making a very critical shot. It was always Kobe, Horry or Shaw. I remember Ron Harper made a huge basket too. The only thing that I can remember Fish did on the first 3 championship was the 3s he drained in Lakers mopping the floor with Spurs and his solid defense.

Good college starter

[QUOTE=B

Decent college freshman

Derek Fisher is one, if not the worst starting point guards in the league . . .

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by knickswin
    Derek Fisher is one, if not the worst starting point guards in the league . . .
    At this point, Fish should be limited to 10-15 minutes. Usually teams are using him to abused the Lakers in pick and roll. He just doesn't have that leg to stay with quicker guys. Fish has been one of the worst defensive point guard in the last 4 years. Only his clutch baskets was able to made up for his defensive shortcomings. He just have the knack for making tough shots, most of them were momentum shots. However, when Fish was younger, he could stay in front of his man. He is not quick like Tyrone Lue but he can chased around pick and roll. Right now the only vest that Fish has defensively is flopping.

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Derek Fisher is a HOF caliber player.

Saying it out loud doesn't sound right at all.