Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: LeBron recieved little help from his teammates tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall
    Lebron was basically invisible and passive the entire 4th quarter. In the final 8:00, in a close game, he had one basket. I noticed his passivity the majority of the 4th quarter. It was glaring. Maybe he lost his balls at the end of the 3rd when Paul George drove right around him and dunked on the entire city of Miami.

Sorry, but the love fest in here is a bit much. Great players shouldn't get passes for disappearing acts.
    I think is because he got tired by the fourth and he couldn't do more. I played most of the game, and in this team they don't need to do that because of how stacked it is. Even an injured Wade can relieve Lebron for at least 10 minutes per game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    LeBron not being Kobe Bryant is apparently a crime against humanity.
    Fixed.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    I think is because he got tired by the fourth and he couldn't do more. I played most of the game, and in this team they don't need to do that because of how stacked it is. Even an injured Wade can relieve Lebron for at least 10 minutes per game.
    No.. he was just scared. Had a perfect 10 foot turnaround and he pumps and throws it into traffic.

I thought we were gonna see a takeover after the late third to early fourth when he was shitting on everybody. But he dissapeared again.

Gimme Worthy over LBJ. Nebraskanball's Avatar

Wow. That's a pretty astonishing box score. Such a ball hog.
    If he ever learns how to pass/make his teammates better, he could be a solid player some day.

so we are back to 'his teammates suck ' again.....

-"I'm only one guy," James said during the 2009 Eastern Conference Finals. "I took Hedo (Turkoglu) in the first game and Rashard (Lewis) hit the winning shot. I took Rashard in the second game and Hedo hit the shot. If I could clone myself, we'd be all right. But I can't.

Its 2013 & LeBron STILL doesn't have help.

Quote Originally Posted by edrick
    Maybe, but when Lebron sat in the first half, the Heat went on a little run.
    This. He had a very good game but it was overshadowed by his two stupid mistakes at the end. They were in a position to win it, so that means he had enough help. Always has. That team can easily form two separate playoff teams.