Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anyone whos counting the Warriors out dont know sht about basketball

73 win team, alltime great SRS, COY, unanimous MVP, real DPOY, best SG, real 6th man (Iggy).
    all it takes is one quarter and GS has momentum again.
    theyre near unbeatable at home and OKC keeps getting lucky with shots and defense.

GS in 7
    Last edited by Hamtaro CP3KDKG; 05-25-2016 at 10:17 PM.

Default Re: Anyone whos counting the Warriors out dont know sht about basketball

Default Re: Anyone whos counting the Warriors out dont know sht about basketball

Well, they're definitely taking game 5. Probably by a blowout.

And once Curry finds his stroke, wherever it is, then it's over for OKC. Seriously. If this goes to gm7, then OKC blew it. They're not winning a gm7 in Oakland.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

lol

People are still impressed with that meaningless regular season BS?

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    lol

People are still impressed with that meaningless regular season BS?
    u were campaigning the warriors and steph
    i thought youre never wrong?

series aint over by a LONG shot. This team is one run away from beating OKC down whos playing way over their heads

Local High School Star KingPush's Avatar

Would be hella funny to see you meltdown if Curry leads the come back from 3-1

Quote Originally Posted by KingPush
    Would be hella funny to see you meltdown if Curry leads the come back from 3-1
    Cavs/GS rematch been sayin it from the jump baby boi
    now hop onto a new account to make ur posts per day even lower than ur last one ur embarrassed about. what was it 15 posts per day

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    u were campaigning the warriors and steph
    i thought youre never wrong?

series aint over by a LONG shot. This team is one run away from beating OKC down whos playing way over their heads
    I always maintained that they'd lose to the Cavs in the finals because the Cavs are too cowardly stacked.

I was wrong about them making the finals, though.

Dunking on everybody in the park BedroomBully's Avatar

73 win team, alltime great SRS, COY, unanimous MVP, real DPOY, best SG, real 6th man (Iggy).
    all it takes is one quarter and GS has momentum again.
    theyre near unbeatable at home and OKC keeps getting lucky with shots and defense.

GS in 7
    I love the reverse jinx. Keep it up, it's working.

If there was one team you would expect to come back from this it would be this Warriors team.

Momentum and confidence is big in basketball.

I already have it in my mind that they will win game 5.

So game 6 in alot of ways is the Thunder's real game 7. They NEED to win that game.

If not, you have to win at the toughest, loudest building in the league without any momentum. And we already know what the %'s are for away teams in game 7's. It's like 15% or something.

Do I think the Warriors will win? No. But the series isn't over like everybody thinks.

I'm picking da [COLOR="Black"]fu[/COLOR]ckin' Thunders.

OP don't know shit about basketball. How many teams have comeback from a 3-1 deficit in the conference finals?

Now I'm not saying they can't pull it off, but it would take a hell of a run for them to do so. The Warriors are hanging by a thread and everybody knows it.

No, I'm afraid it's you who doesn't know shit about basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    No, I'm afraid it's you who doesn't know shit about basketball.
    Avy bet?

if GS wins in 7, u have to get rid of that fakkit avy and use an avy of my choice for 2 weeks after the playoffs are over

if OKC somehow doesnt choke like always ill pick an avy of ur choice for 2 weeks after playoffs are over

dont pssy out fckboi. if ur so confident in ur ball iq lets make this bet

Avy bet?

if GS wins in 7, u have to get rid of that fakkit avy and use an avy of my choice for 2 weeks after the playoffs are over

if OKC somehow doesnt choke like always ill pick an avy of ur choice for 2 weeks after playoffs are over

dont pssy out fckboi. if ur so confident in ur ball iq lets make this bet
    Eat a bowl of hot di[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]ks, my friend.