Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 10-19-2014, 07:47 AM   #901
poido123
Banned

poido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirkeelma
Going to rep you all.

Repped.

I've got you on the next run ballinhun8

i have to spread it around, and so many bulls guys to rep.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 03:41 PM   #902
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oh God.
Shade8780 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 01:33 PM   #903
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I didn't rep you, poido. If you're repping me just to make me put my big green monster inside of you, then it ain't happening.
Old 10-20-2014, 10:55 PM   #904
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
I didn't rep you, poido. If you're repping me just to make me put my big green monster inside of you, then it ain't happening.

How do you even find this thread??

For a 17 year old or however old you claim you are, you pretty much have no life outside of ISH. You post here non stop.

Enjoy life man. Be in the sun. Kick the soccer ball around. Shoot some hoops. Just something that involves you off your computer chair.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 10:14 AM   #905
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Whoa, how did poido123 get banned.

I like him. Hope it's not perm.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 01:32 PM   #906
Shade8780
GOATin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
How do you even find this thread??

For a 17 year old or however old you claim you are, you pretty much have no life outside of ISH. You post here non stop.

Enjoy life man. Be in the sun. Kick the soccer ball around. Shoot some hoops. Just something that involves you off your computer chair.
I only average 13 posts a day How would you know what my life is like? For example, I'm going out Friday night with my buds and we're going to a teen nightclub to meet some chicks. There's way worse guys on here too. 15k is probably pretty average for someone posting for three years.

I'm younger than that btw.
Old 10-22-2014, 12:45 AM   #907
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not here for rep, just wondering why poido got banned...it had to do with some NBA Forum drama.

Quote:
This is actually really funny.

Quote:
I only average 13 posts a day How would you know what my life is like? For example, I'm going out Friday night with my buds and we're going to a teen nightclub to meet some chicks. There's way worse guys on here too. 15k is probably pretty average for someone posting for three years.

I'm younger than that btw.

15k is actually a shit load of posts for three years. Not judging you, because now days you can access any site from anywhere in the world with a mobile device. I know some cats I work with who sit at a computer all day who live it up and post on forums probably more than shade.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 10:07 AM   #908
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Poido was defending swish in the Cavs/bulls game thread because cavsftw was trolling and didn't get a warning but swish did.

They all went overboard but only the bulls guys got banned

LeBald is GAWD on these forums you know
Old 10-22-2014, 12:01 PM   #909
Shade8780
GOATin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Not here for rep, just wondering why poido got banned...it had to do with some NBA Forum drama.

This is actually really funny.

15k is actually a shit load of posts for three years. Not judging you, because now days you can access any site from anywhere in the world with a mobile device. I know some cats I work with who sit at a computer all day who live it up and post on forums probably more than shade.
Jam is around my age too and dat nikka has more than 30k in the same amount of time.

What I find scary is the people who haven't even had their accounts for a year, but have 10k+ posts.
Old 10-22-2014, 07:54 PM   #910
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

Quote:
Jam is around my age too and dat nikka has more than 30k in the same amount of time.

What I find scary is the people who haven't even had their accounts for a year, but have 10k+ posts.

Unlike jameer tho, you're actually sensible. You know, when you're not hating on Chicago fans

And to that second part, I think its pretty obvious you're talking about arbitrary. That is the definition of antisocial.
Old 10-22-2014, 11:00 PM   #911
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

There are some dedicated posters, that's for sure. ISH is a helluva drug.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: