Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cali Love

Default Re: LeBron's been in the West for half a season and he's already Crumbling

Dude gave up on this team...he's doing movie sets now...

Default Re: LeBron's been in the West for half a season and he's already Crumbling

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00
    What do u think he moved to LA for? To try and give this tampon of a franchise a ring? His legacy is set, a career loser responsible for the biggest choke job of all time that will always get his name thrown into GOAT conversations because his mass following of sheep who don't even watch basketball but have basketball reference set as the home page on their browsers.

Forget about Jordan, damn near every NBA player says Brick was better than Bran. Only ones who say otherwise are trying to get their names back in the papers by saying some ESPN hoshposh.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
    What do u think he moved to LA for? To try and give this tampon of a franchise a ring? His legacy is set, a career loser responsible for the biggest choke job of all time that will always get his name thrown into GOAT conversations because his mass following of sheep who don't even watch basketball but have basketball reference set as the home page on their browsers.

Forget about Jordan, damn near every NBA player says Brick was better than Bran. Only ones who say otherwise are trying to get their names back in the papers by saying some ESPN hoshposh.
    Don't worry, in 5-10 years nobody will be comparing LeBron to MJ. Once the stiff arming bum is gone from the league he's going to be remembered as a modern day Jerry West. That's his legacy. Like you said; a career loser.

Jordan will remain the GOAT until someone actually on his level comes around.

Thanks RMWG for deleting my thread titled LeBron messed up going West in regards to travel and the like.. the very thread I referenced in our convo. Weak move.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...php?p=13464385

Quote Originally Posted by TheImmortal
    Thanks RMWG for deleting my thread titled LeBron messed up going West in regards to travel and the like.. the very thread I referenced in our convo. Weak move.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...php?p=13464385
    What will you do for me if I bring your thread back?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    LeTrojan
    LeLocust
    LeGroin
    *Lechuckles*

The ISH'ers Champion!

Elite is often too right for his own good.

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00
    This.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    LeHung

Laker nation was making fun of us in CLE when we were having to deal with this cancer.

1 ring in 11 seasons with Cavs front office giving him whoever he asked for.

He helped Kyrie get us a ring but I

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Retard
    Laker nation was making fun of us in CLE when we were having to deal with this cancer.

1 ring in 11 seasons with Cavs front office giving him whoever he asked for.

He helped Kyrie get us a ring but I’m glad he’s someone else’s problem.

You are such a sad pathetic individual. How do you get bullied into abandoning your account on an anonymous message board?

Good High School Starter

1 2 3 Cancun.

This is what he gets for leaving that cakewalk out East.