Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Rofl at MJ beating up Will Perdue

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    the best thing about this interview is that it proves that there is no such thing as jordan "mythology".

that interview was as real as it gets.

MJ raised those boys into men and deserves all the credit.

Don't take my word for it, take Horace's..
    What the hell are you talking about??????

All he said is that Jordan was a great leader.

But since youre so enamored with Grants opinion, im sure you now agree with what he said about Pip at the 21:00 mark.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Because of the backlash he received, it's smart for him to backpedal.

Wtf would a guy of Pippen stature care about Backlash to a fairly inconsequential comment?

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Wtf would a guy of Pippen stature care about Backlash to a fairly inconsequential comment?

Why would anyone care about words on a message board or twitter?

Some people just do.

I rule the local playground OnFire's Avatar

Sounds like MJ was a bitch, taking a ****ing cheap shot then everyone grabbing the other guy to break it up...

Banned

MJ is such a ****ing beta
    If he would have done that shit to me, I GUARANTEE you he would have been knocked the f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k out. I don't f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k around, period.

College superstar

jordan was a good teammate, but if anything, this re-enforces why phil made pippen TEAM captain and the fundamental leader of the team. notice horace giving dude HUGE praise, talking about scottie's leadership in 1994, and being one call away from potentially another title? (they matched up well with the pacers and rockets)

jordan's so-called leadership was that of a bad cop. lots of pouting and bitching, but no results, hence his 1-9 record in the playoffs prior to phil jackson and pippen.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    jordan was a good teammate, but if anything, this re-enforces why phil made pippen TEAM captain and the fundamental leader of the team. notice horace giving dude HUGE praise, talking about scottie's leadership in 1994, and being one call away from potentially another title? (they matched up well with the pacers and rockets)

jordan's so-called leadership was that of a bad cop. lots of pouting and bitching, but no results, hence his 1-9 record in the playoffs prior to phil jackson and pippen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariza4three
    If he would have done that shit to me, I GUARANTEE you he would have been knocked the f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k out. I don't f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k around, period.
    Internet tough guy.

An internet warrior, anime loving, 16 year old sissy boy living with his mum is going to knock MJ out?

I've heard it all.

Pouting and b.tching sounds a lot like your team hopping, choke artist hero.

Prior to Phil Jackson and Pippen? You mean like Pippen who came started his career slowly, but from playing with Michael became the player he was and later credited that to MJ Himself?

Or Phil Jackson who started with Michael as an inexperienced coach and wasn't the famed coach he's now known as until much later in the Piece after riding mike to 6 championships?

Too easy son
    Last edited by poido123; 01-31-2015 at 02:08 PM.

Banned

An internet warrior, anime loving, 16 year old sissy boy living with his mum is going to knock MJ out?

I've heard it all.
    You heard it here son. MJ would NEVER **** with me on a court, gym, anywhere. Or his ass is getting knocked out.

College superstar

Prior to Phil Jackson and Pippen? You mean like Pippen who came into the league as a nobody, but from playing with Michael became the player he was and later credited that to MJ Himself?

Or Phil Jackson who started with Michael as an inexperienced coach and wasn't the famed coach he's now known as until much later in the Piece after riding mike to 6 championships?
    no. i mean the pippen who was drafted and led the bulls to immediate success. the phil jackson who initiated the triangle offense, getting jordan to pass the ball and NOT just stat pad (see: triple double fiasco with doug collins), and play basketball that is conducive to winning.

the very season pippen was drafted, the bulls finally advanced out of the first round - and he was arguably the reason for it.
    Last edited by mehyaM24; 01-31-2015 at 02:17 PM.

You heard it here son. MJ would NEVER **** with me on a court, gym, anywhere. Or his ass is getting knocked out.

MJ knocks at Jameers door.

Jameers mum opens the door and MJ bends her over the sofa and unloads his nut inside her.

Jameer comes up the stairs from the basement and asks his mum who that was.

Jameers mum says it was MJ.

She said he read some kids post on Inside Hoops and wanted to destroy him.

Jameers mum took it raw from The GOAT to avoid her son getting ass whooped.
    Last edited by poido123; 01-31-2015 at 02:24 PM.

College superstar

MJ knocks at Jameers door.

Jameers mum opens the door and MJ bends her over the sofa and unloads his nut inside her.

Jameer comes up the stairs from the basement and asks his mum who that was.

Jameers mum says it was MJ.

He said he read some kids post on Inside Hoops and wanted to destroy him.

Jameers mum took it raw from The GOAT to avoid her son getting ass whooped.

no. i mean the pippen who was drafted and led the bulls to immediate success. the phil jackson who initiated the triangle offense, getting jordan to pass the ball and not just stat pad (see: triple double fiasco with doug collins) and play basketball that is conducive to winning.

the very season pippen was drafted, the bulls finally advanced out of the first round - and he was a arguably the reason for it

It wasn't until pips fourth season in the league that the Bulls won their first championship.

By your logic, lebron won 2 championships playing with no one

You need help to win championships.

The difference is lebron goes around and asks for help from the best in the league to win. He has to have a super team to compete.

F.cking LOL at arguably the reason bulls won championships