Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star Akhenaten's Avatar

Default Re: lmao Chuck buried Gabrielle Union

Quote Originally Posted by scandisk_
    who started it though?
    Charles' consistent sneak dissing of D Wade.

NBA lottery pick

Has she done a movie since Bad Boys II?

Quote Originally Posted by SHAQisGOAT
    Wow... All that salt because of those comments? Shit was very funny, can't deny, why not just leave it at that?

You really wanna go into it? Ok...

1st of all, Barkley's miles aways better than Kenny as a player. Jet played a solid part but got "lucky" in order to win rings.

What do you define as career loser? Chuck won a MVP, he's regarded as of the greatest players ever.
    I wouldn't even call Gabrielle a nice actress and she won't ever even sniff an Oscar(they've been mostly about "politics" for a long time now, but I won't get into that here).

A better analogy would be: Charles winning MVP but never a title is like an actor winning an Oscar for best performance but never being in an academy award winning film.
    Union? I'm willing to bet my life she won't ever "do" both... Maybe if she got lucky and appears in a small part in a great movie, which I highly doubt still.

Barkley is one of the GOAT players, even though Kenny won a title Chuck can easily be "compared" to him because he was much greater and he's also tons of spots above on the all-time list. Shit, Chuck can be compared to the best players ever.
    On the other hand, Union can't even begin to be compared to an actress like Streep...
    Learn to not write in bold and to write in readable paragraphs and then i will read the nonsense you post. As it stands i really cba...

And nothing you say will change the fact that Barkley is a career loser. MVP is a popularity award, and has nothing to do with winning an NBA title. Rose has an MVP and he's an even bigger career loser than Barkley .

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    all you are is a butthurt little bitch who is trying way too hard to white knight d-wade's wife. get the **** out of my thread you worthless miami alley hooker
    So, just pointing out that the joke of an illiterate boob from Alabama doesn't make any sense is white knighting someone i don't know or care about? (unlike Barkley, i wasn't even aware that Union was an actress, and have never seen any of her films either)

Good to see the typical Bron-stan logic is strong with you. You can't even point out the patently obvious without being accused of some inane shit. Also, one has to wonder how sad an individual needs to be to go around making threads dissing a guy's wife just because he hurts the legacy of your GAWD. You wouldn't have made this thread last year, or you would have argued the opposite, and that's how ****ing sad and pathetic you are in a nutshell.

I am your soldier!

Dude, just shut the f*ck up.

Quote Originally Posted by 3peated
    i hate to break it to you retards, but being an nba player for 10-20 years, and then having a job within the NBA afterwards isnt being a "career loser" by any definition.
    Erm, yeah it is: by the definition of 'winning' in the context of the NBA, he is a loser.

I didn't say he'd lost at the game of life now did I? Try to keep it relevant: i don't give a **** how much money the man has made, nor what he has done post-basketball. That is all completely irrelevant when it comes to separating NBA winners from NBA losers (the latter category includes Chuck btw).

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Good to see the typical Bron-stan logic is strong with you. You can't even point out the patently obvious without being accused of some inane shit. Also, one has to wonder how sad an individual needs to be to go around making threads dissing a guy's wife just because he hurts the legacy of your GAWD. You wouldn't have made this thread last year, or you would have argued the opposite, and that's how ****ing sad and pathetic you are in a nutshell.
    What are you even talking about, son

This isn't the first time Union has opened her mouth to say something or rib nba players. What's with this broad?

Erm, yeah it is: by the definition of 'winning' in the context of the NBA, he is a loser.

I didn't say he'd lost at the game of life now did I? Try to keep it relevant: i don't give a **** how much money the man has made, nor what he has done post-basketball. That is all completely irrelevant when it comes to separating NBA winners from NBA losers (the latter category includes Chuck btw).
    Losers: Barkley, Malone, Stockton, Ewing, Baylor

winners: Kenny Smith, Darko, Luc Longley

Quote Originally Posted by Akhenaten
    Charles' consistent sneak dissing of D Wade.
    Chuck does it all the time, once he's on the roll he'll diss anyone

Learn to not write in bold and to write in readable paragraphs and then i will read the nonsense you post. As it stands i really cba...

And nothing you say will change the fact that Barkley is a career loser. MVP is a popularity award, and has nothing to do with winning an NBA title. Rose has an MVP and he's an even bigger career loser than Barkley .

So, just pointing out that the joke of an illiterate boob from Alabama doesn't make any sense is white knighting someone i don't know or care about? (unlike Barkley, i wasn't even aware that Union was an actress, and have never seen any of her films either)

Shes ugly. Ive ****ed hotter latinas. They are pretty

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    Losers: Barkley, Malone, Stockton, Ewing, Baylor

winners: Kenny Smith, Darko, Luc Longley

Why do idiots always bring up this childish nonsense? Barkley was a loser and loudmouth with a bad attitude and a small mind, and that's really why he never won anything. I fail to see how you bring a guy who never even played on his championship team into the conversation: that is simply a straw-man and utterly irrelevant.

Winners: MJ, Russell, Magic, Bird, Kareem, Bron, Shaq, Kobe, Duncan, Wade, Pippen, et cetera.

Losers: Barkley, Malone, Stockton, Ewing, Nash, Kidd, Dominique, Harden, Iverson, Webber et cetera.

Yeah, you're right, there's a huge difference between the upper group of players and the latter. Ask yourself the question whether there's not perhaps a reason why a true sporting competitor would never have a golf swing like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s50K65PNeBU

Man is a mental weakling.

Local High School Star Akhenaten's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scandisk_
    Chuck does it all the time, once he's on the roll he'll diss anyone
    Nah bro, he STAY taking slick shots at Wade in particular, been doing it for years.

Gabby need to sit her ass down though, cant stand broads like her.

So I see this Dresta is still on his strawman routine. Doing good son.

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
    So I see this Dresta is still on his strawman routine. Doing good son.
    Where is the strawman you stupid prat? Saying his response didn't make any sense is not a strawman (do you even know what this means?).