Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Kobe Bryant more turnovers than points...

Op don't give a ****. He's already off making another 5 star thread.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Magic: 7 points, 11 turnovers
    Duncan: 5 points, 6 turnovers
    Malone: 4 points, 6 turnovers
    KG: 7 points, 10 turnovers
    Isiah: 5 points, 6 turnovers
    Wade: 2 points, 6 turnovers
    Pippen: 7 points, 8 turnovers
    Stockton: 5 points, 8 turnovers
    Kidd: 4 points, 8 turnovers
    Nash: 6 points, 7 turnovers

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IMObjective

Banned

Would I have been happy knowing that Kobe beasted in his last game was against the Warriors, leaving it all on the floor, taking into account that his body couldn't take his level of play anymore? Absolutely, legends like Kobe should leave on top, on their own terms, not a washed up version getting crossed by Rodney Stuckey and putting up MCW numbers almost every single night. It makes me sad as hell, I destroyed my kobe jersey and related apparel cause the pain is too much for me. I understand that he getting that Mula, but destroying his legacy in the process. MJ did the same thing, how ****ing epic would it have been if MJ's last moment in the NBA was that GW in the finals. Not the wattered down version in the Wizards. Sad stuff. 4 points? 1-14 shooting? Missing almost every gw/game tying attempt. That's not how I will remember Kobe. i will remember Kobe that raped a girl and with all the media/fan/court negativity destroyed fools in the court. I will remember Kobe for his game winners, putting his nuts in Dwights face. **** is this? Being half the player swaggy p is and being non existent on defense. Someone has to put an end to this madness. It's only gonna get uglier from here, after the Lakers strike out all big free agents next year, what will we have? A bunch of journeyman scrubs and the corpse of Mamba with a terrible coach at the helm being garbage. Can 't say I'm surprise. Kobe's stubborness, greadiness and loyalty ended up being his undoing. Tragic hero mamba. Lying to all of us saying that he cares about winning. **** that noise. Say you only want dat mula and maybe I'll have an ounce of respect for you.

op got wrecked

Local High School Star strifed169's Avatar

Kobe stans are pathetic

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    Would I have been happy knowing that Kobe beasted in his last game was against the Warriors, leaving it all on the floor, taking into account that his body couldn't take his level of play anymore? Absolutely, legends like Kobe should leave on top, on their own terms, not a washed up version getting crossed by Rodney Stuckey and putting up MCW numbers almost every single night. It makes me sad as hell, I destroyed my kobe jersey and related apparel cause the pain is too much for me. I understand that he getting that Mula, but destroying his legacy in the process. MJ did the same thing, how ****ing epic would it have been if MJ's last moment in the NBA was that GW in the finals. Not the wattered down version in the Wizards. Sad stuff. 4 points? 1-14 shooting? Missing almost every gw/game tying attempt. That's not how I will remember Kobe. i will remember Kobe that raped a girl and with all the media/fan/court negativity destroyed fools in the court. I will remember Kobe for his game winners, putting his nuts in Dwights face. **** is this? Being half the player swaggy p is and being non existent on defense. Someone has to put an end to this madness. It's only gonna get uglier from here, after the Lakers strike out all big free agents next year, what will we have? A bunch of journeyman scrubs and the corpse of Mamba with a terrible coach at the helm being garbage. Can 't say I'm surprise. Kobe's stubborness, greadiness and loyalty ended up being his undoing. Tragic hero mamba. Lying to all of us saying that he cares about winning. **** that noise. Say you only want dat mula and maybe I'll have an ounce of respect for you.
    An incredibly shitty post filled with stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
    Op don't give a ****. He's already off making another 5 star thread.
    I got the flu right now im sick as a dog.The only thing im able to do with the little bit of energy that i have is to crawl to my laptop to shit on kobe.Sadly none of my threads are ever 5 starred (cough cough) back to bed for me.Watching kobe play so bad yesterday made me feel a little better

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Magic: 7 points, 11 turnovers
    Duncan: 5 points, 6 turnovers
    Malone: 4 points, 6 turnovers
    KG: 7 points, 10 turnovers
    Isiah: 5 points, 6 turnovers
    Wade: 2 points, 6 turnovers
    Pippen: 7 points, 8 turnovers
    Stockton: 5 points, 8 turnovers
    Kidd: 4 points, 8 turnovers
    Nash: 6 points, 7 turnovers
    I see none of them is a big time scorer like Kobe outside of wade. + that's like 8 games out of 10000+ games out of they have played not including other greats who never had game like that ( which could add up to 8 games out of 30000+ games). So what Kobe accomplished last night was one of rarest and shittiest moment for a supposed to be all time greatest scorer.
    Last edited by Shih508; 01-08-2015 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman

Local High School Star

damn

Quote Originally Posted by Shih508
    I see none of them is a big time scorer like Kobe outside of wade. + that's like 8 games out of 10000+ games out of they have played not including other greats who never had game like that ( which could add up to 8 games out of 30000+ games). So what Kobe accomplished last night was one of rarest and shittiest moment for a supposed to be all time greatest scorer.
    2nd leading scorer in NBA history.

Not a "big time scorer."

Take your loss and hide in shame.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    Very Rare for anyone considered a good player to do this

Party's over grandpa....