Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Is Gordan Hayward considered to have elite athleticism at the SF position?

I notice a lot of draft boards were racist and claimed he was below average or average, but he seems to be one of the better athletes in the league now.

Default Re: Is Gordan Hayward considered to have elite athleticism at the SF position?

no. if you watched the team usa scrimmages this summer you noticed he was a step slower than everyone.

Default Re: Is Gordan Hayward considered to have elite athleticism at the SF position?

He's white....and not one of them athletic full blooded whites from a specific country but a watered down american mixed with everything mut white.....

So the answer is no he does not have elite athleticism

NBA lottery pick

No but he knows when to make the right play and has a creative wit to his game.

I am your soldier!

How the f*ck can you spell Gordon wrong?

He's a better athlete than he got credit for coming out of school.

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    I notice a lot of draft boards were racist and claimed he was below average or average, but he seems to be one of the better athletes in the league now.
    For a white guy college or outside of the NBA he's athletic. When compared to the rest of the NBA he's about average. I'm not talking about what his vert is or anything like that so please don't tell me it's 38" and better than so and so's. I mean watch him play and see if he can beat people and keep up with them on defense. I'd say that he's about average for the NBA. It's like being pissed that a 6'6" guy isn't listed as "tall". Yeah sure he's tall but compared to the NBA he's not tall. How you could even ask the question of he's considered "elite" is just beyond me. Are you aware of what elite means?

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    No but he knows when to make the right play and has a creative wit to his game.

Elite intelligence.

Banned

Well he has an inordinate number of dunks and chase down blocks for someone of merely average athleticism.

Quote Originally Posted by wakencdukest
    Elite intelligence.
    Never heard someone say gordon hayward has elite basketball iq .He has been the man on the jazz for 2 years and can't even get them to a 500% record

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    Never heard someone say gordon hayward has elite basketball iq .He has been the man on the jazz for 2 years and can't even get them to a 500% record
    Neither can Demarcus Cousins on Sacramento.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Jazz have been tanking. Be easier to judge next year when they put a roster around him and Gobert that's trying to win. He a very good athlete not elite.

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Of course he has elite intelligence, he's white!

Empty IQ points

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    Neither can Demarcus Cousins on Sacramento.
    Demarcus Cousins doesnt have elite bball iq either