Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Klay Thompson > James Harden. The end. Losing your 1-on-1 battle twice in a row

Klay, we are not worthy Best two way guard and all star.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Klay Thompson > James Harden. The end. Losing your 1-on-1 battle twice in a row

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Klay, we are not worthy Best two way guard and all star.
    Klay shitting on him. Got saved by some fts.

Default Re: Klay Thompson > James Harden. The end. Losing your 1-on-1 battle twice in a row

I think its more Warriors > Rockets

I still think Harden is the best SG. Its just that him and Klay become different players when they go 1 on 1. This season, Klay is dominating him when they go head-to-head. Hopefully its the other way around the next season. HOPEFULLY

NBA Superstar

Well yeah, Klay can still make a big impact when

a. the ball isn't in his hands, and
    b. his shot isn't falling

Agreed. Lmfao at Harden getting MVP consideration. Dude is a scrub of the highest order.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Agreed. Lmfao at Harden getting MVP consideration. Dude is a scrub of the highest order.

Don't act like you weren't calling him MVP/best player in the league just a couple days ago

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.

Don't act like you weren't calling him MVP/best player in the league just a couple days ago
    couple minutes ago lol

Now 27 points, Kids who did not watch the game will say MVP, MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.

He was, for 48 hours. Dude is a fraud like always. Gonna bump my Harden Playoff Prediction Thread. Be sure to post in it, you cute bastard.

People talking about Harden for MVP is seriously lulz worthy... not enough headlines for the talking heads on BSPN so they are just making shit up now =/

Decent college freshman

Banned

Must be nice rooting for like the top 5 teams in the league. Surprised the Rockets aren't one of them.

Saw a basketball once

Klay is a fraud.

Klay is the top two way SG in the world. But I think Harden is the better offensive player. So it comes down to what u value more. I think scoring wise it's a tie. Klay plays with another alpha dog kind of guy in Steph so they split the pie scoring. But Harden's scoring skillset is more potent.

So would u rather have Klay's great two way ability or Harden's combo of great scoring and great passing? No doubt they are the top two SG's in the world and look to be rivals at that spot for years to come! If I had to pick, give me Harden. Harden gets 7 dimes and 6 boards a game to go with 27 points a night. Historically, only MJ, Kobe, Wade, West, and Drexler get those kind of numbers at the SG!

Klay is a much better second option on a championship caliber team.

The real question is, is Harden a good enough first option on a championship caliber team?

I personally don't think so, and thus, I would rather have Klay if I'm trying to win a title. It's obvious Harden is a much better first option though.