Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Wades knees never gonna be the same,4pts vs Cats

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    And yet...He'll have yet another handful of dominant games in a key/critical playoff games, thus propelling the Heat to a fourth title in it's franchise history.

Here's the thing that Heat haters don't realize, Miami doesn't need Wade to be dominant or the "Old Wade" every night. As long as he can maintain spurts of dominance in key and critical situations, the Heat will be on top. And that's why you play on a great team.

Oh, you think it's news to everyone? Wade should and does play well mostly when he needs to. He's in the top 30 alltime players ever. He's a damn good player and that p***y James joined him because he knew Wade could get him out of some tough moments, as well as being friends of course.

Thanks for educating us on shit we ALREADY know

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    He's clearly declined, its not even arguable. At this stage of his career he's not meant to go all out for the entire season + playoffs. The last season he had that in him was 2011. When playoffs roll around if he is smart with his body I see no reason why he can't beast for a two-month span. Even in one of his most injury riddled seasons last year he had flashes of absolute greatness, during the 27 game win-streak he was playing godly defense and efficient and unselfish basketball on offense. Gotta rest and preserve him now though.
    this.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    He's clearly declined, its not even arguable. At this stage of his career he's not meant to go all out for the entire season + playoffs. The last season he had that in him was 2011. When playoffs roll around if he is smart with his body I see no reason why he can't beast for a two-month span. Even in one of his most injury riddled seasons last year he had flashes of absolute greatness, during the 27 game win-streak he was playing godly defense and efficient and unselfish basketball on offense. Gotta rest and preserve him now though.
    one of these days he's gonna go and try to flip that switch to "beast" mode and just find nothing there

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    And yet...He'll have yet another handful of dominant games in a key/critical playoff games, thus propelling the Heat to a fourth title in it's franchise history.

Here's the thing that Heat haters don't realize, Miami doesn't need Wade to be dominant or the "Old Wade" every night. As long as he can maintain spurts of dominance in key and critical situations, the Heat will be on top. And that's why you play on a great team.
    I'm a heat fan ,wades my fav player since his 2nd year.i think he wants to be the old dwade more than win another title as robin so your thing where him picking his spots this season is wrong,he wants to get back at everybody who thinks hes done.he wouldn't say it but u can tell by everything he's been saying lately like how hard it is to not shoot 20 shots and watch lebron do what he used to do,how he choose this for himself.its like he's saying it's my own fault for bringing bron and ruining my individual legacy but I didn't realize at the time what I was doing.if you put a gun to his head and made him pick 4th ship as robin or MVP 30ppg he'd pick MVP.he knows he isn't getting much credit and he wants it to change. I still hope he can turn it around.it isn't like he can't play like he is in his prime like a lot of guys declining.he can play like a god one half and like smush parker the next is why you know its knees,sucks

Decent college freshman Vragrant's Avatar

Lets hold off on this discussion until January or the allstar break. Even prime Wade always started the season as a slow starter.

We say this every year, its getting as old as retiring the spurs. It just doesn't happen.

D-Whistle

You never know what you are going to get from the guy from one night to the next, he can hardly stay in the lineup and he has looked like a guy who is done for much of the last 3 years.

Wade's points prior to that game.

Really dudes? Finished?

Decent playground baller

hopefully wade doesn't get into all-star games based on past merits...

there are lots of wing players players to choose than to give the sg spot to wade...

Quote Originally Posted by okayabc123
    hopefully wade doesn't get into all-star games based on past merits...

there are lots of wing players players to choose than to give the sg spot to wade...

Same with Derrick Rose and Kyrie Irving. These guys are shooting under 40% from the field.

Wade will get his usual numbers as the season progresses.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Same with Derrick Rose and Kyrie Irving. These guys are shooting under 40% from the field.

Wade will get his usual numbers as the season progresses.
    slap in the face to hardcore nba fans everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    slap in the face to hardcore nba fans everywhere

Jeff Teague is playing better than them. I voted Teague as the starting PG in the East.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

East all star starters based on play should be:

Teague
    George
    James
    Davis
    Hibbert

Yes I realize George is primarily playing the 3 but he's a SG/SF to me.

Wade is averaging 17 ppg on 48 FG%. I am sure before the all star game he could average close to 20 or 21 ppg.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Wade is averaging 17 ppg on 48 FG%. I am sure before the all star game he could average close to 20 or 21 ppg.
    Yeah I'm just talking based on play so far.