Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Default Re: Andre Iguodala is weak

Quote Originally Posted by Burgz V2
    the is one of the most ill-informed comments i've ever read. Iggy low ball IQ? reminds you of joe johnson in how he attracts hype? inconsistent?

Iggy is one of the smartest defenders in the league right now, and one of the most versatile players, period. I hardly see that as the product of "hype" from fans. Ask any NBA coach and they'll tel you, he might not be a superstar, but every last coach will take him on their team. GTFO with this nonsense, sounds like you've never even watched a single game of his
    He's a low iq offensive player (or scorer rather). As you said though...he does ALOT of things well.

Not a superstar / franchise-player, but would fit it on most teams as long as they feature scorers.

Good High School Starter Mach_3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hondo
    I don't know why we didn't try and trade Rondo + spare parts (Erden and Luke) for Holiday and Igoudala.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    He's a low iq offensive player (or scorer rather). As you said though...he does ALOT of things well.

Not a superstar / franchise-player, but would fit it on most teams as long as they feature scorers.
    Explain low iq offensive player. This I'd like to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Bump and edit Andre Iguodala with Evan Turner
    you are always throwing some wing under the bus...

I thought this was gonna be bump because of the should-have-been game winner Iggy hit.

Someday Evan Turner will get traded and he'll do well. Then you'll throw someone else under the bus.

-Smak

Explain low iq offensive player. This I'd like to hear.
    Let me preface this by saying that I mean his filter (or lack there of) as a scorer. He's actually a pretty good playmaker.

For one..the guy shoots way too many 3's. Forget last season..that was an anomaly (he's shooting about 27% atm). Iggy has routinely averaged 3-4 per game and only hits them at a career 33% clip (w/ multiple seasons of 31% and below). Another issue I have w/ him is that he settles. Dude has always had an athletic advantage over most his defenders, yet settles....for jumpshots. He's been about average from 16-23FT, tho his midrange and face-up game from just outside the rim (3-9FT) leave a lot to be desired.

My criticism may not be so much his IQ, but the lack of versatility from a scoring perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    you are always throwing some wing under the bus...

I thought this was gonna be bump because of the should-have-been game winner Iggy hit.

Someday Evan Turner will get traded and he'll do well. Then you'll throw someone else under the bus.

-Smak
    1. Iggy should have been game winner? What is that? Who keeps tabs on that? you hit it or you dont. He didnt. FACT, so take your moral victory nonsense and hold onto it

2. Evan Turner will get traded and do what he has been doing here. You dont defend nothing about his game. His jumper is broke. He lacks range. He struggles going left. He drives to the basket and doesnt attack rather is confused which gets him in trouble. Average defender. Yet Evan Turner is better than Luol Deng according to your silly ass.

Take 1 and 2 and shove it up your ASS!

Luol Deng >>>>>> Evan Turner. You said "watch you'll see" and how many more seasons do I need to keep watching to see Deng is the better player not Turner???? You wont answer none of this shyt so shut the f*ck up from now on.

1. Iggy should have been game winner? What is that? Who keeps tabs on that? you hit it or you dont. He didnt. FACT, so take your moral victory nonsense and hold onto it
    well, he did.

he made the jumper to put Denver up by 1.

gallo missed the last shot

2. Evan Turner will get traded and do what he has been doing here. You dont defend nothing about his game. His jumper is broke. He lacks range. He struggles going left. He drives to the basket and doesnt attack rather is confused which gets him in trouble. Average defender. Yet Evan Turner is better than Luol Deng according to your silly ass.

Take 1 and 2 and shove it up your ASS!

Luol Deng >>>>>> Evan Turner. You said "watch you'll see" and how many more seasons do I need to keep watching to see Deng is the better player not Turner???? You wont answer none of this shyt so shut the f*ck up from now on.
    Evan Turner may be skittish in terms of where he fits, but he's still a better player because he has the potential to play a better role and will. Just like when he was at Ohio State, it took him awhile to get his confidence. His skillset is rare. Have faith. You want to see people fail on your team. Why? You're one of those over-emotional fans.

I hope you don't have kids. You'd be like MY SON IS DUMB AS SHIT... HOW IS HE GONNA BE READY FOR THE WORLD IF HE CAN'T EVEN DO WELL IN GRADE SCHOOL?

Iggy did hit the GW. It's not his fault that Brewer left Ray Allen wide open.

Iggy is a good player. ET is a good player. All will become clear in the end.

-Smak

Evan Turner may be skittish in terms of where he fits, but he's still a better player because he has the potential to play a better role and will. Just like when he was at Ohio State, it took him awhile to get his confidence. His skillset is rare. Have faith. You want to see people fail on your team. Why? You're one of those over-emotional fans.

I hope you don't have kids. You'd be like MY SON IS DUMB AS SHIT... HOW IS HE GONNA BE READY FOR THE WORLD IF HE CAN'T EVEN DO WELL IN GRADE SCHOOL?

-Smak

He's not arguing over Turner's potential. Luol Deng is a much better player, as he has been a very good player throughout his career and Turner hasn't proven anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy

explain.

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

I'm sorry. It isn't Iguo's fault that the Sixers were retarded enough to see him as a center piece instead of a great wing man.

You put Iguo on any of the true contenders in the NBA and the balance of power shifts entirely towards that team.

Burgz, I posted a response to GOBB.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
    I'm sorry. It isn't Iguo's fault that the Sixers were retarded enough to see him as a center piece instead of a great wing man.

You put Iguo on any of the true contenders in the NBA and the balance of power shifts entirely towards that team.
    Exactly

-Smak
    Turner is in his 3rd season and he is still not better than Luol Deng like you claimed.

If you were my son I wouldnt claim you. Damn you're slow. Corky?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP

Iggy demanded $80mil because he felt he could be the man, the go to scorer of the team. So it is his fault. And putting him on a title contender? Really? You gotta go to that extreme huh? Sad

-Smak
    1. It's not a game-winner if you don't WIN THE GAME.
    2. The bolded makes no sense. He is a better player now? C'mon man, you can't believe this.
    3. I like Turner as a person but it seems like the kid might bust at this point.