Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Default Re: if kevin durant wins a title without westbrooke. he's better than lebron

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    But wade and bosh doesn't show up in my dreams though. So i dont get to see lebron. sorry.

Do you dream about Kobe and Dwight taking turns on you and Pau while Nash videotaping it?

Default Re: if kevin durant wins a title without westbrooke. he's better than lebron

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    Look man. It's all right if you dream about multiple men. No one's judging you.
    Your parents taught you right. Won't be needing that advice though, thanks. I'm sure a lot of people have said that same thing to support you.

Quote Originally Posted by asdf1990
    kobe has yet to get out of the first round without a super stacked team
    kobe is a top 10 player but he is also one of the most overrated players of all time

Good college starter

Your parents taught you right. Won't be needing that advice though, thanks. I sure a lot of people have said that same thing to support you.
    lol. This guy's so insecure. It's time you step out of the closet.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    This seems like an fairly accurate description of last year's playoffs. Wade and Bosh were invisible and LeBron raped you by himself.

I am glad you finally acknowledged it.
    lol wade dropped 42 and 10+ rebounds = invisible?
    lebron teenage fans sure got some white stuff covering their eyes..
    btw it seems you dream of me every night too. You show up every thread i'm in and try to talk to me.. you that lonely bruh?
    but you're the most retarded out of the apr 13 group so sorry man.. we can't even be friends

At least we have come to the reason of why is ripthekik still so butthurt. He takes it hard even in his dreams

I actually agree with you...

...because there's no chance in hell that's happening.

lol. This guy's so insecure. It's time you step out of the closet.
    You talk like you know the way. I mean you stated clearly how ok it was to dream of men.

I'm glad you found the way, man you should tell us all your experience. It would help other teenagers like that trollsmasher guy.

Good college starter

You talk like you know the way. I mean you stated clearly how ok it was to dream of men.

I'm glad you found the way, man you should tell us all your experience. It would help other teenagers like that trollsmasher guy.
    You

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    At least we have come to the reason of why is ripthekik still so butthurt. He takes it hard even in his dreams
    you are delivering on your username good sir. ethering that ripthekik clown

You

tell me more about how it's ok to come out of the closet.. please.. i'm sure you've received a lot of advice. you have already given 2 great tips. trollsmasher is busy taking notes behind his computer screen. now i understand why he follows me around like a duck every day

Good college starter

tell me more about how it's ok to come out of the closet.. please.. i'm sure you've received a lot of advice. you have already given 2 great tips. trollsmasher is busy taking notes behind his computer screen. now i understand why he follows me around like a duck every day
    Let me remind you:

Serious question. Do you two dream about Lebron?
    not without Wade and Bosh.

RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

honestly durant will be better than lebron cuz he didnt quit on his team to joined two other elite superstars with stacked role players on tha side.

I have been 1st one in this thread, just responding to other posters

But you appeared here very soon after me. Maybe you want a 4th one in your dreams But I am not sure you have enough holes for that.

ripthekik you got ether'd in three different threads in the past 24 hours. Might as well make a new account before you get even more embarrassed.