Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: LeBron (trade) to SAS...

You say it like LeBron doesn't purposely play in a weaker conference every year.

P.ussy

lol @ these type of questions, spurs would be retarded NOT to do it, with lebron they are a gurantee to win at least 3 more barring major injuries, and they take the biggest contender away from the easy. 3 more guranteed championships trumps 10 years of contending with an unsure championship.

Yea, it must be so difficult to get out of the first round. Don't forget about them choking in the final game of the season to a 45 win team and lost the higher seed.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    Lets hope they can get out of the first round this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Random_Guy
    lol @ these type of questions, spurs would be retarded NOT to do it, with lebron they are a gurantee to win at least 3 more barring major injuries, and they take the biggest contender away from the easy. 3 more guranteed championships trumps 10 years of contending with an unsure championship.
    Another stupid cnt

It like you fgts dont watch basketball

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    To fit into the Spurs system, you must be a highly-assisted player.

Lebron's assisted rate in 2015 season: 32%

Kawhi's assisted rate in 2015 season: 55%

Lebron would destroy the Spurs chemistry... The ruined chemistry would cause the Spurs to underachieve and disappoint like many of Lebron's teams historically.
    LeBron is playing off-ball a ton now.

I'll guide you since you don't watch NBA basketball:
    "We've brought in some more guys that can handle the ball in obviously Mo Williams and also Delly [Matthew Dellavedova]," James said after shootaround Wednesday in advance of the Cavs' game against the New York Knicks (8 p.m. ET, ESPN). "And I've just tried to get the ball out of my hands a lot more knowing that, especially when Ky [Kyrie Irving] gets back, we're going to have three point guards that can initiate the offense."
    http://espn.go.com/blog/cleveland-ca...ds-this-season

LeBron has had 45% of his made FG's assisted this year(career high). Cavs are 3rd in Assist ratio(behind Spurs-East Hawks and the optimal strategy Warriors), 3rd in ORTG, and Lebron is putting up 25/7/7 with .56 TS% on low minutes with a 27.7 PER.

When Kyrie gets back we will continue to see even more of this as he said above. It's as if, if the personnel is right, Lebron can easily move to being a more off-ball player. Unthinkable.

NBA lottery pick

Yea, it must be so difficult to get out of the first round. Don't forget about them choking in the final game of the season to a 45 win team and lost the higher seed.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    To fit into the Spurs system, you must be a highly-assisted player.

Lebron's assisted rate in 2015 season: 32%

Kawhi's assisted rate in 2015 season: 55%

Lebron would destroy the Spurs chemistry... The ruined chemistry would cause the Spurs to underachieve and disappoint like many of Lebron's teams historically.

GTFOH, you inbred shit.

TP in '05 - 36.2% in the RS and 34.9% in the PO's
    TP in '07 - 33.3% in the RS and 29.2% in the PO's
    TP in '14 - 36% in the RS and 29.2% in the PO's

LeBron in '12 - 37.5% in the RS and 31.9% in the PO's
    LeBron in '13 - 40.1 % in the RS and 43.4% in the PO's

Even this season, right now, LeBron is at 42.5%.

Lebron would nix any trade to the West. He has a near guarantee spot in the Finals from the East - no such guarantee in the West.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987

GTFOH, you inbred shit.

TP in '05 - 36.2% in the RS and 34.9% in the PO's
    TP in '07 - 33.3% in the RS and 29.2% in the PO's
    TP in '14 - 36% in the RS and 29.2% in the PO's

LeBron in '12 - 37.5% in the RS and 31.9% in the PO's
    LeBron in '13 - 40.1 % in the RS and 43.4% in the PO's

Even this season, right now, LeBron is at 42.5%.
    Why are you always defending LeBron in all your posts? Aren't you a Heat fan? And yes, Tony Porker is a cancerous ball hog. We all know this. The fact LeBaldo's numbers are comparable to his actually reinforces Treeball's point here.

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014
    Why are you always defending LeBron in all your posts? Aren't you a Heat fan? And yes, Tony Porker is a cancerous ball hog. We all know this. The fact LeBaldo's numbers are comparable to his actually reinforces Treeball's point here.

He's probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite player in the league. Helped my team get to 4 straight Finals and 2 rings. Not just that, but even page on this board is filled with at the least 10 LeBron threads. Kinda hard to ignore them.

Also, Timmy was at 46.5% in the '05 PO's. Was he also a "cancerous ball hog", who destroyed the Spurs' chemistry?

51.4% in '03 (only 8% higher than LeBron in '13) and 48.3% in '07.

Why are you always hating on LeBron though. Don't you actually enjoy watching basketball? Is your sole purpose in life hating on a player you'll never even see in your entire existence? Pretty negative life you're living, dude.

NBA lottery pick

He's probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite player in the league. Helped my team get to 4 straight Finals and 2 rings. Not just that, but even page on this board is filled with at the least 10 LeBron threads. Kinda hard to ignore them.

Also, Timmy was at 46.5% in the '05 PO's. Was he also a "cancerous ball hog", who destroyed the Spurs' chemistry?

51.4% in '03 (only 8% higher than LeBron in '13) and 48.3% in '07.

Why are you always hating on LeBron though. Don't you actually enjoy watching basketball? Is your sole purpose in life hating on a player you'll never even see in your entire existence? Pretty negative life you're living, dude.
    You would have another chip if not for that man, you should hold him accountable for what he took away from your boy Wade in 2011.

The Spurs in 2005 were a completely different team than what they are in 2015. Timmy NEEDED to be that guy because we didn't have all the weapons we have now or that LeBron had on those Heat squads. 2003 is possibly the GOAT carry, so that should be discounted. 2007 was another prime "The Man" year for GODkin where he put the Spurs on his back and then was robbed of FMVP like in 2014.

I don't always hate on LeBon. Just in another thread I quoted one your Heat fans laying down that ether propping up Bran on some Warriors fans. Of course I enjoy watching basketball. As a Spurs fan, though, we've faced LeBron lead teams numerous times in the finals, so it makes complete sense for me to root against the man. I have no hate for anyone, son. This is a message board used to pass the time for fun. Nothing negative I say here is serious and is just to shoot the shit with other like-minded basketball minds.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Lets hope they can get out of the first round this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014

Nikka is an alt, and a bonafine Letard. If he were a Heat fan, I would be Pat Riley.

Banned

Mo Williams (dude was an All-Star) shot up from 52% - 57% - 59%. Made his ONLY ASG on the Cavs with LeBron.

Kyrie went from 53% - 58%.

TT went from 51% TS to 58% TS with LeBron.

Kyrie - Career high TS
    TT - Career high TS
    JR - Highest TS in the past 7 seasons
    Mozgov - Career high TS
    Shump - Highest TS since his Sophomore season

Chalmers - 53% TS without LeBron and 57% TS with LeBron including a career high of 45% FG%
    Mo - 51% TS without LeBron and 58% TS with LeBron including his only 2 seasons shooting over 40% from the 3

Cav's before LeBron: Lottery
    Cav's with LeBron: Contenders
    Cav's after LeBron: Lottery

Heat before LeBron ('09-'10): 1st round exit
    Heat with LeBron: 4 straight Finals and 2 rings
    Heat after LeBron: Lottery

Possessions per assist:

2010 Miami Heat - 4.75
    2009 Miami Heat - 4.41
    2008 Miami Heat - 4.50

2014 Heat: 4.05
    2013 Heat: 3.94
    2012 Heat: 4.56
    2011 Heat: 4.55

2011 Cavaliers - 4.43
    2012 Cavaliers - 4.61
    2013 Cavaliers - 4.47
    2014 Cavaliers - 4.41

2010 Cavs: 4.08
    2009 Cavs: 4.37
    2008 Cavs: 4.51
    2007 Cavs: 4.37
    2006 Cavs: 4.72

LeBron led offenses:

'09 - 4
    '10 - 6
    '11 - 3
    '12 - 8
    '13 - 5
    '14 - 2
    '15 - 3

i dunno about all this advanced stuff... all i see is wade/bosh being limited while the heat basically choke 3 out of 4 finals. ( 1 saved by ray ) and the 2009 and 2010 cavs majorly underachieving

then theres the whole 2015 nba finals in which lebron took 30 shots a game at 27%

Yep.

He should be so much better than he actually is.