Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Good college starter EricForman's Avatar

Default Re: How many posters are jordan only fans?

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    I think jordan homers are worse than kobe homers. And seeing as how I'm a bulls fan I don't care that jordan got a lot of attention. At least the kobe homers are laker fans. You jordan homers are pathetic
    No real regular posters, meaning the Kblazes, GOBBs, All Net, considers me a "Jordan stan/homer/troll". I've defended Kobe on several front, nor do I make ridiculous Jordan claims, your bitterness is leaking through.

And "at least they're Laker fans"? Is that why Gasol gets killed on here and the importance of having a Bynum/Gasol frontline is always dismissed by Kobe fans on here? Wasn't there a thread recently about how the Lakers cast was no better than the Wizard's cast?

And my god what is wrong with being biased? Were fans here. Whether we want to admit it or not were all biased in some way shape or form.
    If there's nothing wrong with being biased, why are you starting threads asking for "biased Jordan fans" to show themselves?

And more importantly, I've stated, several times, that I've RARELY seen Jordan trolls start threads or instigate arguments, but Kobe trolls do it EVERY DAY (and this is something that can be proven right now, if you check the first few pages of the forums)

Every time, you ignore this and claim "Jordan trolls are worse".

How so? How are they worse when they're not actively starting threads (meaning they're NOT BRINGING UP THE TOPIC) and what they claim is closer to widely-accepted consensus (Jordan being GOAT, Jordan being GOAT defender) than what Kobe trolls claims (Kobe being best player in the league since 2002, Kobe being Shaq's near equal on the threepeat teams), AND there are FEWER of them?

So how exactly are Jordan trolls worse? EXPLAIN YOURSELF.

You can't, because YOU are a troll. And your bitterness is blowing your cover. Go home, you assclown.
    Last edited by EricForman; 09-12-2011 at 04:04 AM.

NBA / Suns / Nash / Jordan / Dirk fan (in that order)

Used to be a Bron fan until 2011.
    Used to be a Kobe fan until I came here...

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
    Jordan trolls are the worst.
    yup. it's sad how insecure those clowns are.

Banned

Jordan stans are the worst on ISH

^See how all these Kobe stans come out and never say anything educated?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by OmniStrife
    Used to be a Kobe fan until I came here...

Same here. Before I joined this forum my favourite players in order were Lebron, Wade, Kobe. Sadly, after being here for 2 years Kobe fell out of my top 5 mainly because of his fans.

Good college starter EricForman's Avatar

yo 97 Bulls where you at? care to answer my question from last post about how you can claim Jordan trolls are worse when they start significantly FEWER threads, are in smaller numbers, and what they argue is closer to reality?

Oh yeah, you can't. You a f*cking chump, I've been doing this on ISH since 2004 -- getting OPs to disappear from their own damn thread.
    Last edited by EricForman; 09-12-2011 at 11:02 AM.

Banned

I don't understand how a players' fans make him any less great of a basketball player...

Quote Originally Posted by EricForman
    No real regular posters, meaning the Kblazes, GOBBs, All Net, considers me a "Jordan stan/homer/troll". I've defended Kobe on several front, nor do I make ridiculous Jordan claims, your bitterness is leaking through.

And "at least they're Laker fans"? Is that why Gasol gets killed on here and the importance of having a Bynum/Gasol frontline is always dismissed by Kobe fans on here? Wasn't there a thread recently about how the Lakers cast was no better than the Wizard's cast?
    Kobe fans do minimize bynum/gasol. But understand that they're doing it from a historical standpoint. Obviously neither of the two are great historically. But what they fail to realize is that the players they play against are terrible bigs. Which makes both gasol and bynum look much better than they really are.

If there's nothing wrong with being biased, why are you starting threads asking for "biased Jordan fans" to show themselves?
    Because they make bulls fans look bad. And there is nothing wrong with being biased when it comes to being a sports fan. The problem I have is when posters go into a thread and act as if their objective and unbiased. And somehow, this gives them more crdeibilty

And more importantly, I've stated, several times, that I've RARELY seen Jordan trolls start threads or instigate arguments, but Kobe trolls do it EVERY DAY (and this is something that can be proven right now, if you check the first few pages of the forums)
    Your right. They don't create troll threads. But they sure do contribute to them.

Every time, you ignore this and claim "Jordan trolls are worse".

How so? How are they worse when they're not actively starting threads (meaning they're NOT BRINGING UP THE TOPIC) and what they claim is closer to widely-accepted consensus (Jordan being GOAT, Jordan being GOAT defender) than what Kobe trolls claims (Kobe being best player in the league since 2002, Kobe being Shaq's near equal on the threepeat teams), AND there are FEWER of them?

So how exactly are Jordan trolls worse? EXPLAIN YOURSELF.

You can't, because YOU are a troll. And your bitterness is blowing your cover. Go home, you assclown.
    I never said there were more jordan trolls than kobe trolls. I said jordan fans are the worse. What makes them worse? When they claim jordan won 6 championships, set the all-time league record for wins, then follow that up with 69 wins and 67 wins all by hemself.

Or when they diminish the role other bulls players had on those championships. Its just maddening

I never said there were more jordan trolls than kobe trolls. I said jordan fans are the worse. What makes them worse? When they claim jordan won 6 championships, set the all-time league record for wins, then follow that up with 69 wins and 67 wins all by hemself.

Or when they diminish the role other bulls players had on those championships. Its just maddening
    Ummm...have you heard the things Kobe fans have said?

*He's "DA GOAT GAWD"
    *He "Led Shaq to 3 rings"
    *He is "Better than Jordan"
    *He has been the best player since the early 2000's
    *He has "5 RINGZ" all on his own
    *He is the "most clutch" ever

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3

*He's "DA GOAT GAWD"
    lol and you feed right into their little game

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    I don't understand how a players' fans make him any less great of a basketball player...
    They don't make him any less of a great player, but they make him harder to cheer for. No one said they think Kobe is a worse player because of his fans, only that they aren't as big fans of him anymore.

That's because it's hard to cheer for a player when in the back of your mind you know every little thing he does right is going to get blown way out of proportion and completely distort the way half the people on ISH see the NBA. If a player has been better than Kobe for 81 games of the season, but Kobe outplays him head to head in the 82nd game, you'll very likely have a majority of his fans (and the entirety of his troll followers) claiming him the best or putting down the other player. I mean look at the front page most of the time. Any thread about LeBron, Wade, Jordan, or whomever else rivals Kobe in any way shape or form is more often started by a Kobe fan than anyone else. Hard to cheer for someone who's fans ruin everything he does with hyperbole. That's just my opinion though, others may have different reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3

*He's "DA GOAT GAWD"
    I obviously disagree with those statements. But I'm not a laker fan. Laker fans need to reign these types in. But in my opinion, jordan fans are worse. I bet if you were to ask the posters on this forum that are labeled kobe trolls if they're laker fans they all would say yes. Other than samarui swoosh. Ask your typical jordan troll who their favorite team is and they don't answer. Why? Cuz they're supposedly not biased.

Made that high school varsity squad

I obviously disagree with those statements. But I'm not a laker fan. Laker fans need to reign these types in. But in my opinion, jordan fans are worse. I bet if you were to ask the posters on this forum that are labeled kobe trolls if they're laker fans they all would say yes. Other than samarui swoosh. Ask your typical jordan troll who their favorite team is and they don't answer. Why? Cuz they're supposedly not biased.

You're misled into thinking Jordan overshadows the bulls because of two reasons:

1. Judging from your posts, you're clearly on Pippen's nuts.
    2. ISH's #1 topic is player vs player, and since MJ is the GOAT, he's the benchmark. Hence you'll see a billion player x vs Jordan threads and nobody uses "teams" for an argument between two players.

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

Dude, give me a break. I have yet to see any legit Jordan fans give credit only to Jordan. Everyone who witnessed those Bulls runs remembers the big plays and contributions by other players, but lets not front and act like Jordan wasn't the Engine for those runs either.

You want other Players (mainly Pippen) to be given equal credit for those Championships, just like Kobe Stans want Kobe to be given equal credit for the Lakers' 3-peat. Well guess what? Neither of those guys were the franchise Players during those runs. That's just FACT. If stating FACTS is now considered being "worse" than Stans who like to embellish and lie through their teeth about what actually took place with their favorite Player, then that's on THEM.

Just don't get mad when people call you out on it with facts and video to show what really took place back then, so future generations will know the TRUTH and not a bunch of woulda coulda shouldas, qualifiers and flat out lies that peeps like to use to prop up Players beyond what they actually are and, more importantly, what they actually DID on their respective teams.