Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    History made 2016 El Gato Negro's Avatar

Default Re: If the Cavs fail to win a title in the next two years

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    By "watching" games, I can tell you that the Cavs are not near a top defensive unit this season as they currently stand.

By watching games, I can tell you that Lebron was not as good defensively last season as the season before. I think he got progressively worse.

You talk about stopping Love and Lebron pick and roll? Gibson is one of the best defenders at defending the pick and roll.

Butler is top 3 in the league at defending Lebron. So that makes 2 players who are able to reduce Cavs best weapons.

Do Cavs have dependable defenders to close out on our shooters? And to reduce the effectiveness of our two elite big man passing game?

How will Lebron maximise effectiveness of team defense on Rose when Bulls will have the shooters and post players to score and punish them? Who's stopping McDermott run off screens and shoot?

Rose's penetration and kick outs to the shooters will be pretty hard to stop.

Anyways, you can talk up the big names on the Cavs, but the Bulls can exploit their weaknesses like no other.
    . wow lol good luck with that. i suggest watching more basketball till you actual make sense. rookies with no nba experience lol good stuff, shooter haha. enjoy the next 6 years of the cavs owning your bulls.
    Last edited by El Gato Negro; 08-21-2014 at 04:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gato Negro
    . wow lol good luck with that. i suggest watching more basketball till you actual make sense. rookies with no nba experience lol good stuff, shooter haha. enjoy the next 6 years of the cavs owning your bulls.

Ok buddy, I'm pretty sure you have no affiliation with the cavs so whatever troll.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

The cavs should be better defensively.

Adding guys like Lebron and Marion, gaining more veteran leadership, etc.

@Poido, the bulls will more certainly be the better defensive team, but the cavs just have so many different weapons on offense. Andy isn't having another blood clot. Drew Gooden isn't going to break his wrist this year. He's going to have normal bumps and bruises and miss a few games here and there, but it's not like the guy has arthritic knees.

They got 4 guys that are really difficult to stop in Bran, Kyrie, Dion and Love.

Bulls are only going to be as good as Rose makes them. He can't be a dummy with the ball. If Rose moves the ball around better than he used to the Bulls will be very dangerous. If he tries to go 1 v. 5 for entire 4th quarters Cavs will destroy them in a playoff series. Either way, it's cool that the two top teams are going to be in the same division playing each other 4 times before the playoffs.

Learning to shoot layups

If the Cavs fail to win a title in the next two year he is taking his talents to (insert team with the best chance to win a championship in that year)

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Ok buddy, I'm pretty sure you have no affiliation with the cavs so whatever troll.
    Again, your dumb ass is telling everyone who is a Cavs' fan and who is not.

Two months ago, this idiot couldn't name a single Cavs player, now he is a Cavs expert (just like two months ago he was a Heat expert).

Quote Originally Posted by FLDFSU
    Again, your dumb ass is telling everyone who is a Cavs' fan and who is not.

Two months ago, this idiot couldn't name a single Cavs player, now he is a Cavs expert (just like two months ago he was a Heat expert).

Incredibly false and downright spreading propaganda here

You're constantly following me with your butthurt ass after I called you out for having alts.

Stay salty

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    The cavs should be better defensively.

Adding guys like Lebron and Marion, gaining more veteran leadership, etc.

@Poido, the bulls will more certainly be the better defensive team, but the cavs just have so many different weapons on offense. Andy isn't having another blood clot. Drew Gooden isn't going to break his wrist this year. He's going to have normal bumps and bruises and miss a few games here and there, but it's not like the guy has arthritic knees.

They got 4 guys that are really difficult to stop in Bran, Kyrie, Dion and Love.

Bulls are only going to be as good as Rose makes them. He can't be a dummy with the ball. If Rose moves the ball around better than he used to the Bulls will be very dangerous. If he tries to go 1 v. 5 for entire 4th quarters Cavs will destroy them in a playoff series. Either way, it's cool that the two top teams are going to be in the same division playing each other 4 times before the playoffs.

I'm glad that you don't take my opinion to heart, it's just what I think might happen and there are a lot of things that can happen between now and the finals...

If only some of the idiots here could learn a thing or two about how you post towards me. If you are being a d.ick or a troll, I won't give you a sensible response.

Yes, rose is important in the fact that he can very well lose us a series if he tries to go hero ball in 4th quarters. I don't think he will, even just for the fact that he worked on a more controlled game in his time away from the game...

I can't agree on Andy, he has trouble getting through a season and it isn't just random events, he has niggling injuries that eventually lead to a shutdown as well.

While those guys are great names on paper, we have seen from the past that super teams don't always pan out. There might be chemistry issues, especially in the first season together...
    Last edited by poido123; 08-21-2014 at 10:35 AM.

Local High School Star

Some of you . The second and third best player haven't even played 1 playoff game yet. Winning a title is soo easy, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    So people expect Lebron to make his 5th consecutive Finals and win it as well, after 4 deep Playoff runs?

The standards on ISH are pretty ridiculous when it comes to Lebron. Moving goalposts to undermine his contributions as a basketball player.
    Well, Lebron is moving himself from one stacked roster to an even more stacked and younger roster, so yes, of course the expectations will be high. You don't get to stack the deck in a much weaker conference and say "Hey, this is our only first year!". If they don't win this year, it's a giant failure. I just hope the refs won't help him even more than usual because it makes a good "story" to win a title in Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Rebounding shouldn't be a problem. When Varejao is one of the better rebounders at this position. Love is pretty close to the best rebounding PF in the league. And LeBron is near the top of re bounders at SF usually getting around 7 a game.
    They should be better than heat at reb, but the numbers are gonna be interesting. I wonder if bron will still try to defensive reb.

-Smak