Go Spurs Go

Default Lebron losing weight is a HUGE red flag ---> No more dominating the post

Lebron showing he'd rather continue his perimeter/wing play.. instead of dominating the post..

These past few years, TANK LEBRON has had all the tools necessary to be the most dominant player in the post, even showing flashes at times (dominating against pacers/paul george, etc)..

but he'd always go back to the perimeter.. and now , losing 20 lbs, is only gonna further that agenda more.

Sad day for classic hoop heads who love dominating post play... Great day for lebron haters who will see him fall short again this year.

Banned

Default Re: Lebron losing weight is a HUGE red flag ---> No more dominating the post

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Lebron losing weight is a HUGE red flag ---> No more dominating the post

what was the point of getting Kevin Love if Lebron is just gonna stay in the post?

Very good NBA starter

btw

**** LeShit, that's the only overrated piece of shitty ass player I hate.. Why?

1. After a huge loss against the Orlando Magic in the Eastern Conference Final, he didn't shake hands to the winning team and bitch out like a crybaby and yet fans still call him "King James?" More like Queen James.

2. A sophomore college kid dunk over LeShit James, and nike confiscated a ****ing tape of LeShit getting dunk over by a Xavier college boy.

3. No kids should look up to LeShit as a role model.

Go Spurs Go

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    what was the point of getting Kevin Love if Lebron is just gonna stay in the post?
    kevin "i shoot lots of 3s" love???

Lol @ OP thinking you need to be 270 pounds to be a dominant post player. Lebron is still huge.

National High School Star

btw

1. After a huge loss against the Orlando Magic in the Eastern Conference Final, he didn't shake hands to the winning team and bitch out like a crybaby and yet fans still call him "King James?" More like Queen James.

2. A sophomore college kid dunk over LeShit James, and nike confiscated a ****ing tape of LeShit getting dunk over by a Xavier college boy.

Ok so your opinion matters why?

I'm sure you're much smarter than the sports scientists and personnel that pro athletes hire.

btw

Go Spurs Go

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    Lol @ OP thinking you need to be 270 pounds to be a dominant post player. Lebron is still huge.
    he WAS HUGE .. now hes just big//

big difference in terms of psychological intimidation and strength dominance

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Kobe is a great post player and he's like 20 pounds lighter than Lebron.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7

you act like he lost 30 lbs..

he went on a 2 month diet and lost 15 lbs. Pretty sure he'll gain atleast 5 lbs back if he hasnt already

I am your soldier!

Keep acting like he actually went into the post.

He was more scared of the Post than Kellogg's is.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Keep acting like he actually went into the post.

He was more scared of the Post than Kellogg's is.
    yep. it's overstated how much he was in the post last year.

come to think of it, it was mostly on mismatches. a far cry from 2013 lebron.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

He barely played in the post to begin with. And he's still big(250+). Not like he won't be able to overpower his defender the few times he does go down there.