Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Someone explain to me why Rose gets hated on here

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    If you don't want an answer then don't make the thread you incredibly dense piece of shitty muff-garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    If you don't want an answer then don't make the thread you incredibly dense piece of shitty muff-garbage.
    Wow friend, we are all brothers here on ISH, no need for such language. You could have just called him a poorly developed mental construct of human origin.

You really wanna get into with me, you [COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]unt muffin?

I'll have Jameer skull-[COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]uck you, bitch. And he'll do it, too because that nikka is desperate for some [COLOR="Black"]p[/COLOR]ussy.

What makes Rose so special that he shouldn't get hated on? Aside from being 'special' needs that is? He was just a particularly annoying media-manufactured superstar, and was promoted as something he's not from his 1st day in the league.

And, of course, now he buys all the hype and has a massive arrogance about his rapidly dwindling basketball abilities. Hard to listen to someone who can barely speak be condescending tbh.

I don't think I've ever read a cheery post from you.

Are you always this happy oxygen thief?

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    I don't see any great players on team USA.

Lebron, Durant, Westbrook, Paul, Kobe, Anthony all not playing.

I don't care how he got on it? People way too salty that he got a spot because of connections, boo fcking hoo. Life isn't fair.

We spent two fcking years hearing about why Rose won't play basketball and now that he is? People still want to bash him.

Are people really that salty rose got a spot on Team USA over Wall and Lillard?
    That's not my point though. I said people "hate" on Rose because he hasn't done anything meaningful in the sport since he first tore his ACL, but still gets talked about as if he's a top 5 player in the league.

It's the same problem I have with RGIII fans. Guy has one great year, gets injured and then we are forced to listen to all these stans talk shit about how they will return better than ever and how they are elite.

Let's be honest, if you were a GM or you had to pick between Wall, Lillard and Rose RIGHT NOW to play for your team for the next year, who would you pick? Rose would be the last pick between the three, because his health is questionable and he's going to take at least a full season of play to get back to looking like the old him (given that he doesn't injure himself again).

No doubt Rose was a great player before injury, now I want to see him prove himself to still be able to play at that level AND not get injured for him to win me over again. This is what the majority of NBA fans feel think, not just me.

I'm happy for him that he got to play in the FIBAs and won a medal, it's a good step towards his return to the NBA. Hopefully everything goes right this time around, I miss watching him in the Playoffs and I also want Pau to do well on the Bulls, but for that to happen, Derrick has to be healthy.

Sorry for the soliloquy.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    That's not my point though. I said people "hate" on Rose because he hasn't done anything meaningful in the sport since he first tore his ACL, but still gets talked about as if he's a top 5 player in the league.

It's the same problem I have with RGIII fans. Guy has one great year, gets injured and then we are forced to listen to all these stans talk shit about how they will return better than ever and how they are elite.

Let's be honest, if you were a GM or you had to pick between Wall, Lillard and Rose RIGHT NOW to play for your team for the next year, who would you pick? Rose would be the last pick between the three, because his health is questionable and he's going to take at least a full season of play to get back to looking like the old him (given that he doesn't injure himself again).

No doubt Rose was a great player before injury, now I want to see him prove himself to still be able to play at that level AND not get injured for him to win me over again. This is what the majority of NBA fans feel think, not just me.

I'm happy for him that he got to play in the FIBAs and won a medal, it's a good step towards his return to the NBA. Hopefully everything goes right this time around, I miss watching him in the Playoffs and I also want Pau to do well on the Bulls, but for that to happen, Derrick has to be healthy.

Sorry for the soliloquy.

Funny you mention RGlll, my first fantasy NFL year I have him

Don't listen to the extreme fanboys, I dont.

I don't know where you are hearing the rose coolaid from, but most bulls fans are just saying that they are happy to have him back and say he's rusty. Some of us who have followed him closely say he can get back to that level he was with time, only because we can still see the athleticism there.

I did read someone say its the slippery FIBA ball as a reason for poor fg%, but please don't judge our fan base on that